剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I found this sexy maid costume from Halloween.
我从万圣节的服装里找到了这身性感的女佣装
I thought I'd come by and surprise you.
所以就想过来给你个惊喜
Oh! I didn't realize you'd be together.
我不知道你们俩在一起
I am so embarrassed.
太尴尬了
Wait.
等等
You don't have to go.
你不需要走
Yes! Yes, I do.
不 不 我得走
I... can't even look you in the eye.
我都不敢直视你了
Why does the air smell so cheap, yet so delicious?
为什么这味道闻起来很便宜但是很香呢
I'm burying my feelings in moo shu.
我要把难过埋藏在木须菜里
I was burying my feelings in work,
而我是把难过埋藏在工作里
But your version has a greasy appeal I cannot deny.
不过你的做法让我简直无法拒绝
So, what are you trying to avoid?
你是在逃避什么呢
James and I had a chance to play a delightful prank on Adrian,
詹姆斯和我有个很好的机会可以耍艾德里安
but james refused because he said it was cruel.
可是詹姆斯拒绝了因为他觉得太残忍♥了
Was it? Of course. That was the point.
残忍♥吗 当然 就是要这个效果
But Reverend Boring Pants thought it was a bad idea.
可无聊的牧师却觉得那样做不好
Adrian had his flaws, but at least things were never dull.
艾德里安有缺点 但至少他从不无聊
"Flaws"?
"缺点"
He faked paralysis, froze all your assets,
他假装瘫痪 把你的财产都冻结了
and locked you out of your home -- and that's just this year.
还把你锁在门外 而且这只是今年他干的事
Stop. You're making me nostalgic.
别说了 你让我想家了
Perhaps the reverend is too nice for me.
可能牧师对我来说太好了
Well, of course he is too nice for you,
对你来说当然太好了
But for some reason, he likes you anyway.
不过不知为什么 他还是喜欢你
If you ask me, that's what you should be focusing on.
所以这才是你应该关心的
You're one to talk. Give me that.
你还好意思说我 给我你的
You are pining for Peter,
你现在非常想彼得
even though he obviously dumped you.
尽管他很明显已经把你甩了
Meanwhile, Jesse is begging you to come back,
同时 杰西也在求你回到他身边
even though he's clearly too hot for you.
尽管很明显对你来说他太性感了
You have eyes, Marisol.
你自己也看得出来 玛莉索
Plus, he's starting his own business,
况且 他也开始了自己的事业
And he adores you.
而且他很喜欢你
I know. Jesse's the perfect guy.
我知道 杰西是梦中情人
He's just not the perfect guy for me.
只不过不是我的梦中情人
And Peter was?
彼得就是吗
Maybe.
可能吧
I guess we'll never know.
我想我是不会知道了
I didn't realize you were so taken with Peter.
我不知道你对彼得这么深情
Neither did I... until he was gone.
我也是 直到他离开后我才知道的
I really screwed things up royally, huh?
我确实是把一切都搞砸了
We're gonna need more moo shu.
我们还要再来点木须菜
Papito, I talked to Spence,
宝贝 我跟斯宾思聊过了
and I'm sorry I've been so busy lately.
我很抱歉最近一直很忙
But I'm going to pay more attention to you starting now.
不过从现在起我就会花更多时间陪你
Rosie, am I too self-absorbed?
罗西 我很自私吗
I'm talking to Miguel.
我在跟米格尔说话
This will just take a minute.
就耽误你一分钟
Marisol said some very hurtful things to me,
玛莉索说了些很伤人的话
and I need you to tell me they're not true.
我需要你告诉我那些话都不对
Not now.
现在不行
I'm trying to make sure Miguel doesn't feel ignored.
我要让米格尔觉得没有被忽略
But now I feel ignored.
可现在我感觉被忽略了
Mrs. Genevieve.
吉纳维芙太太
Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been a very good mami lately,
总之 我很抱歉最近没有做一个好妈妈
but I promise to do better, okay?
但是我保证会改正的 好吗
Okay.
好的
And you've got to apologize to your teacher
但你要去跟老师道歉
and the kids you bullied.
还有那些被你欺负的同学
Do I have to?
必须要去吗
Si, senor. That's what good people do.
没错 好孩子就要这么做
When you hurt someone, you say you're sorry.
如果你伤害了别人 就要说对不起
Understand?
明白了吗
Yeah, I guess.
是的
Good. Now go on. You have homework.
很好 现在去写作业吧
Now, Mrs. Genevieve, how can I help you?
吉纳维芙太太 有什么需要我做的
Actually, you already have.
其实你已经做了
Excuse me.
不好意思
You're having auditions for Carmelita today, right?
你们今天是给卡梅丽塔这个角色试镜对吧
Yeah.
是的
What's with the...golden girls?
那些金发女郎是什么情况
Those are the Zeldas.
那是塞尔达的扮演者
Carmelitas are over there.
卡梅丽塔们在那边
That makes more sense.
这就说得通了
Danni?
丹妮
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Same as you. I got an audition.
和你一样 我来试镜
For Carmelita? Mmm.
为卡梅丽塔吗 没错
And I think I'm gonna nail it.
而且肯定非我莫属
I've been...studying.
我一直在做研究
That's why you wanted to hang out -- to study me?
这是你想跟我一起玩的原因 为了研究我
Did you actually think I forgave you?
你真以为我原谅了你吗
I can't believe you used me.
我不敢相信你居然利用了我
All right, ladies, next up we have Carmen.
好了女士们 接下来是卡门
Yeah, th-that's me -- Carmen Luna.
没错 我是卡门·卢娜
Don't you mean "Carmen Luna"?
你这语气还不够火候
This way, please.
请来这边
Carmen, this is our director,
卡门 这位是导演
the very famous Hugh Metzger.
著名的休·蒙次赫尔先生
Oh, hey.
您好
Oscar winner two times over,
我获得过两次奥斯卡
and all I get is, "Oh, hey."
打招呼居然就一句"您好"
Go ahead and slate yourself.
来展现你自己吧
My name is Carmen Luna,
我叫卡门·卢娜
and I'm reading for Carmelita.
我来为卡梅丽塔这个角色试镜
"I've been lying to you, Carmelita.
"我一直在骗你 卡梅丽塔
I'm not really a maid."
我其实不是女佣"
Honey, that's your cue.
亲爱的 该你说台词了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Can I start again?
我能重新来一遍吗
Okay.
好吧
"I've been lying to you, Carmelita.
"我一直在骗你 卡梅丽塔
I'm not really a maid."
我其实不是女佣"
So, none of this has been true?
那这一切都不是真的
I thought we were friends!
我以为我们是朋友
Stop. Hang on.
停 等等
Um, you know, I know that Carmelita's
在这个地方我觉得卡梅丽塔
supposed to be angry here, but you still got to be sexy.
应该生气 但还是得很性感才行
Oh, I'm sexy. I'm sexy as hell!
我的确性感 火热辣妹
Still angry.
这还是生气
Should we have her read for Zelda?
我们要不要让她读读塞尔达的台词
What? Zelda? I'm not Zelda.
什么 塞尔达 我才不是呢
I'm Carmelita.
我是卡梅丽塔
You know, this character was based on me.
这个角色是基于我写的
I know the woman who wrote the book.
我认识写这本书的女人
Oh, you know Marisol Suarez?
你认识玛莉索·苏亚雷斯
Uh, yeah. But I hate her.
没错 但我不喜欢她
She's the worst. Am I right?
她最坏了 对吧
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你过来
Rosie, I almost got busted.
罗西 我差点被抓到
But right before, I found a locked cabinet in the attic.
但在那之前 我发现阁楼上有个上锁的橱柜
It could be where they keep the videos.
视频可能就在那里
You got to get into that cabinet. I know.
你得想办法打开橱柜 我知道
I'll try to sneak in their house again.
我会再试着溜进他们家
Oh, that's the door.
有人来了
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Frances.
弗朗西丝
Okay.
好吧
Frances. We need to talk.
弗朗西丝 我们得谈谈
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表