剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I've never heard of him.
我从来没有听说过此人
I thought I'd known him for years.
我以为我和他是旧相识了
You see? You were tricked.
看到了吗 你被下套了
And somehow you were tricked into confessing, too.
而且你莫名其妙地被设计认罪了
Rosie, I can see it in my mind. I killed Peri.
罗西 我可以在脑海中看见 我杀死佩里的画面
You couldn't have.
那是错觉
I found you an alibi.
我为你找到了不在场证明
The police didn't want to hear about it
但是警♥察♥没兴趣听我说
because, well, she's a stripper.
因为她是个脱衣舞♥女♥
Rosie, stop.
罗西 别说了
The only thing that matters now is Tucker.
现在最重要的就是塔科
He doesn't have a mom or a dad anymore.
他已经失去了父母
All he has is you.
他只有你了
Me?
我
I don't want him to become a ward of the state.
我不想让他去福利院
You were his nanny. You're great with him.
你曾是他的保姆 你和他相处得很好
I know it's a lot, but --
我知道这么要求很过分 但是
I will take care of your son, Spence.
我会照顾好你的儿子 斯宾思
But only until I get you out of here.
但是我得先把你救出来才行
You said to call if I heard
你说如果我听到什么关于斯宾思的
anything interesting about Spence Westmore.
有趣的事就给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, what's up?
发生什么了
His ex found him an alibi.
他的前任给他找到了不在场证明
Well, that's certainly interesting.
这的确很有趣
I hope it's okay for me to just pop by.
希望我这么贸然拜访您不要介意
Are you kidding? - You're my favorite neighbor.
开什么玩笑 你是我最喜欢的邻居
And not just because Mrs. Azarian
这不仅仅是因为亚萨立安太太
retrieves the morning paper in her brazier.
回收晨报烧火盆
I promise to never do that.
我肯定不会这么做
Is Kyle home?
凯尔在家吗
I was hoping he could come out and play.
我想和他出去玩
No, he's out of town. Family business.
不在 他出城了 家里有事
I hope everything is okay.
希望一切安好
Oh, nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Okay. I'm just surprised.
好吧 我只是有点意外
He never mentioned a trip.
他从未提过要出远门
If it's any consolation, he left me in the lurch, too.
如果这能安慰到你的话 他也是突然丢下我就走了
We had plans today.
我们今天计划好安排了
Any chance you want to come
你今天想不想和我
to a charity lunch with me today?
一起参加慈善午餐
Look, I know you were hoping for Kyle,
我知道你是想约凯尔
but honestly, I'm much better company.
但是老实说 和我一起更有意思
No doubt. It's just --
这是肯定的 只是
Eh, eh, eh. You're going to love it.
你一定会喜欢的
It's 1,000 bucks a plate,
一千美元一盘菜
and you don't have to pay a nickel.
而你一分钱都不用出
1,000 bucks a plate?
一千美元一盘菜
I mean, chump change for you and me.
对你我来说只是毛毛雨
But still.
不过
Mario Batali is catering.
马利欧·巴塔利承办的酒宴
Oh, and the gift bags.
还有礼包
And last year's door prize was trip to Barcelona.
去年抽出的大奖是巴塞罗那之旅
Oh, my God!
我的天
Is that a yes, then?
那你是同意了吗
That's a hell yes!
绝对同意
Wonderful.
太好了
Being in my circle has its perks, Zoila.
跟着我自然会有惊喜的 佐拉
You'll see.
你会慢慢发现的
It's lovely of you to check on me, Marisol,
你专程来看我真是太贴心了 玛莉索
but I am fine.
我挺好的
Oh, well, divorce is never easy,
离婚不是件易事
so if there's anything you need --
如果你有什么需要的
Aren't you sweet?
你真是太体贴了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, you smell amazing!
你身上的味道真好闻
I just had a detox massage.
我刚刚做了个排毒按♥摩♥
Lemon grass, coconut oil, and jojoba.
有香茅 椰子油 荷荷巴油
I don't know what jojoba is,
我也不知道荷荷巴是什么
but it sure is a hoot to say. Jojoba.
不过说起来很好玩 荷荷巴
If it's not completely obvious,
更奇怪的是
they allowed me to drink vodka during my detox massage.
做排毒按♥摩♥的时候 他们还让我喝伏特加
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Another one of my maids was just fired from her job.
我手下又有一个女佣被主人开除了
That is the third one today.
这是今天第三个了
What a shame.
好可惜
I know this might sound crazy,
我的猜测听起来可能有点疯狂
but I think Genevieve Delatour is behind it.
但我觉得吉纳维芙·德拉图就是幕后主使
Oh, don't be silly. Of course she's behind it.
别傻了 肯定是她搞的鬼
You're dating her ex. She put a fatwa out on you.
你在跟她前夫约会 她这是在封♥杀♥你呢
A fatwa? Oh, yes.
封♥杀♥ 是啊
You are persona non Grata in Beverly Hills.
你在比佛利山庄已经毫无人缘了
It's a risk for me to even be talking to you.
我现在跟你说话都很危险
You weren't followed, were you?
你没被跟踪吧
Stop that.
别一惊一乍的
It's just the hotel manager. I'll only be a moment.
是饭店经理 等我一下
Hello, Theodore.
你好 西奥多
Mrs. Powell.
鲍威尔太太
I need to speak with you about a sensitive matter.
有件事我得私下跟您说一下
Before you say anything,
在你说之前
that massage therapist placed my hand there himself.
那个按♥摩♥师是自己把我的手按在那儿的
No, no. It's not that.
不 不是这件事
Mrs. Powell, the credit card we have for you has been...
鲍威尔夫人 您的信♥用♥卡♥已经...
declined.
被拒付了
Declined? I'm sorry.
被拒付了 不好意思
I'm not familiar with that concept.
我不知道这是什么意思
Unfortunately, you can't stay
不好意思 如果您的信♥用♥卡♥没法付款
in the room without a valid card.
那您就没法再待在这里了
I don't understand.
我不明白这是什么意思
Our business manager always pays the bills promptly.
我们家业务经理处理账单一向很迅速啊
Adrian sees to that.
艾德里安吩咐好了的
Adrian.
艾德里安
Carmen, which one of these canes
卡门 这两个手杖
goes best with my golfing attire?
哪根更配我打高尔夫穿的衣服
Why do you need a cane?
你要手杖做什么
I've been faking paralysis
我已经假装双腿瘫痪
for the better part of six months.
六个多月了
I'd like my sudden recovery
在突然康复之前总得有个过渡吧
to be miraculous but still believable.
这样虽然令人吃惊但起码还是可信的
The black one.
黑的
The gold one makes you look like a pimp.
拿着金色那根就像拉皮条的一样
Gold it is.
那就用金色的
I thought I asked young Daniela to do the floors today.
我记得我今天是让小丹妮亚拉擦地板的啊
Oh, she did them. But I wanted to do them again.
她擦过了 我想再擦一遍
I'm a perfectionist.
我是个完美主义者
Carmen, you don't just miss a spot --
卡门 你打扫时忽略的可不是一两块斑点
You miss entire rooms.
你是整间整间房♥都直接忽略啊
I'm turning over a new leaf.
我现在改过自新了
You let this girl get away with murder.
你让这姑娘成天逍遥自在的
She's out all night. She doesn't come to work.
她整晚都不在 从来不工作
I don't understand - why you don't say something.
我不明白 你为什么不说说她
I want to, okay, but it's not my job to fix her.
我想啊 但教育她不是我的责任
You're her mother. No!
你是她妈妈 不是
Her mother is my cousin Josefina,
她妈妈是我姐姐约瑟芬娜
and she's very judgmental.
我姐姐就是管太多了
Danni can't stand it.
丹妮都受不了她了
So, you're just gonna be, what, her friend?
所以你就打算做她的朋友了
Danni just needs me to be cool.
丹妮就希望我是个酷阿姨
I didn't have anyone telling me what to do at that age.
我这么大的时候也没人管我
Yes, and look how good you turned out.
是啊 看看你现在变成什么样了
So, how's it been going with Tucker?
跟塔科相处得怎么样
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表