剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
I had lunch at the club today,
我在俱乐部吃了午餐
and you'll never believe this.
你绝对不会相信
It turns out, the butternut squash soup
我发现 我常点的冬南瓜汤
I always order is cream-based.
里面是有奶油的
Isn't that horrible?
这太可怕了吧
That truly is a tragedy --
这真是个悲剧
the Holocaust, Columbine...
《大屠♥杀♥》 科隆比纳
and your soup.
还有你的汤
Zoila, what's going on?
佐拉 发生什么事了
I'm really trying here,
我真的非常努力
but nothing I say seems to be right.
但我说什么都不对
I thought I could do this, but...I can't.
我以为我可以的 但我不行
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Six months ago, you had to make a choice --
六个月前 你必须作出决定
a horrible choice --
一个糟糕的决定
between the life of a baby and my life...
在孩子和我的生命之间选一个
and you made the wrong one.
你做了错误的选择
Zoila I understand why you did it,
佐拉 我知道你为何这么做
and I know I shouldn't blame you,
我也知道我不该责备你
but I do.
但我还是怪你
I blame you.
我怪你做这个选择
You were going to die.
你当时要死了
And right now, I wish I had.
此时此刻 我真希望自己当时死了
Your child would have grown up without a mother.
你的孩子会没有母亲呵护长大
How is that better?
那样就更好吗
Because it's not this!
因为那至少不是现在这样
I'm angry all the time,
我一直很愤怒
and everything inside me hurts,
我身体的每个部分都痛
and I don't know how to feel okay again.
我不知道自己怎么才能恢复
I'll help you. How?!
我会帮你的 怎么帮
Being in this place all the time
一直待在这里
and seeing you every day...
天天看到你
I can't.
我做不到
Here. No! I won't take it.
给你 不 我不收
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Yep.
没事
I really love you, man.
我真的很爱你 兄弟
You know I'm always here for you, brother.
你知道我会一直陪你帮你 兄弟
Okay. I'm gonna go say bye to Peri.
好了 我要去和佩里道别了
Is that my shirt for the party?
这是我在派对上要穿的衬衫吗
Uh, yeah. Just picked it up.
是的 刚刚去取的
Fantastic. I'm really looking forward to tonight.
太好了 我真的很期待今晚
Well, you seem... upbeat.
你看上去...很高兴
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你说得好像这是一件坏事一样
But you were so angry before about your memory,
但你之前对记忆的事那么生气
you thought...you know,
你以为...
maybe Peri was trying to keep things from you.
可能佩里试图瞒着你什么事
But why would she do that?
但她为什么要这么做
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I have to stop fighting to remember everything and let it go.
我不能再想方设法记起一切 而是放手
If I keep obsessing, I'll never be free.
如果继续纠结 我永远不会自♥由♥
You understand?
你明白吗
Uh, n-not really.
不太明白
You know, you should spend some time with Ben.
你应该多和本待在一起
He really puts things in perspective.
他看事情很有见地
Okay, then.
好吧
I took care of it, all right?
事情被我摆平了 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Absolutely.
没事
I don't know what I'd do without you.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
Come in.
请进
Rosie. What's going on?
罗西 发生什么了
You were right.
你说得对
Something weird's going on at that house.
他们家的事有点蹊跷
Spence needs your help.
斯宾思需要你的帮助
I'll be gone in 20 minutes.
我二十分钟后就走了
You were right to call me out, okay?
你对我的指责是对的 好吗
I wasn't being very nice.
我之前对你不太友善
So what is it?
怎么回事
You clearly have some issue with me.
很显然你对我有些意见
I came out here to be a singer, and look at me now.
我出来闯是想做歌♥手的 可你现在看看我
I'm not famous or rich or --
我不出名 也不富裕 也不...
So? So...
所以呢 所以...
I'm just a maid.
我只是个女佣
I'm sure you think I'm a loser.
你肯定认为我一无是处
Why do you even care what I think?
你为什么会在意我的想法
Danni, you're my...
丹妮 你是我...
You're my family.
你是我的家人
I don't want you to be disappointed in me.
我不希望你对我失望
You're not a loser.
你不是一无是处
You're amazing.
你很棒
Carmen, after all these years, you're still chasing your dream.
卡门 这么多年了 你依然追逐梦想
That's so brave for someone your age.
对你这个年龄的人来说这很勇敢
You know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
You'll stay for the week,
你这周先别走
I'll take the afternoon off, and we'll check out the sights.
我下午请假 我们去看看景点
Okay, cool.
太好了
I thought you weren't a hugger.
我还以为你不喜欢和人拥抱
I'm giving it a try.
我想试试
Well, Dr. Ryan, what's the progress today?
瑞安医生 今天有什么进展
Any steps forward?
有任何进步吗
Which, even as I say it,
我说出来的时候
I realize is a poor choice of words.
也觉得这话不太妥当
Something wrong?
出什么事了
I'm going to go lie down.
我要躺下
Maybe you should fill Evelyn in.
或许你应该告诉伊芙琳
Are you sure?
你确定吗
She needs to know.
她需要知道
Well, what do I need to know?
我要知道什么
I'm sorry, Mrs. Powell.
抱歉 鲍威尔太太
I'm afraid Adrian will never walk again.
恐怕艾德里安再也不能走路了
Are you certain?
你确定
It's been six months. There's been no progress.
已经六个月了 没有任何进展
There was tingling in his toes! What about the tingling?
他脚趾有刺痛感 那是怎么回事
Phantom pain.
幻痛
After the loss of mobility in the limbs, the body --
下肢失去活动能力后 躯体...
No. Adrian will walk again.
不 艾德里安能再次走路的
He has to.
他必须能走
I'm sorry, but there's simply no hope.
抱歉 但没有希望了
I know it's hard, but try to stay positive.
我知道这很艰难 但要尽量保持乐观
Other than his legs, Adrian's healthy.
除了腿不能动 艾德里安很健康
You should have a long, long life together.
你们可以共度漫长的余生
So, you really don't want to work for Genevieve anymore?
你真的不想再为吉纳维芙工作了
It's better this way. Trust me.
这样更好 相信我
Well, your timing is good.
你时机选得很好
A big fashion exec just bought this place,
一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买♥♥下这里
and she needs a maid to help her unpack.
她需要女佣帮她收拾行李
What's she like?
她人怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
She got called away to Milan,
她被叫去米兰
so she's gonna be gone for six months.
所以她六个月都不在
So... I'm gonna be alone?
所以...我一个人
Yeah. You okay with that?
是的 你可以接受吗
No boss, no uniform, clean whenever I want?
没有上司 不用制♥服♥ 想打扫就打扫
I am great with it.
我很高兴
Yeah, but maybe you should be around people right now.
但或许现在应该有人陪你
No.
不
I need to get away from my life for a while,
我要远离我的生活一段时间
not be reminded of... everything.
不想再想起...任何事
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表