剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
But this year, I thought, "Why not enjoy myself?"
但今年我在想 何不自娱自乐呢
Would you move a little? The sun's in my eyes.
你能挪挪地方吗 太阳晃我眼睛
Certainly.
当然
Now, I know these fundraisers can be a bit tedious.
我知道这些筹资人可能很乏味
Let me just...
让我
But at least this one benefits underprivileged children
但这场活动至少对贫困儿童有好处
and not some ridiculous whale or manatee
而非什么荒唐的鲸鱼或海牛
or some other beast who should be able
或者那种应该自己抗争的
to fight his own battles.
其他兽类
Adrian, you're so funny.
艾德里安 你真有趣
So will you join me?
你会和我一起去吗
Uhhuh. Great.
嗯嗯 很好
I'll pick you up at 8:00.
我八点来接你
Wait, what?
等等 什么
For our second date.
第二次约会
I told you I'd grow on you.
我说过我会慢慢喜欢上你的
Marisol.
玛莉索
Reverend Hamilton, how are you?
汉密尔顿牧师 您还好吗
Very well.
很好
Thank you so much for helping out with the gala.
多谢你来帮忙这次晚会
I hope you'll be able to enjoy some of the night's festivities.
我希望你能享受晚上的庆祝活动
Actually, I'm coming as a guest.
实际上我今天是作为客人来的
But don't worry, my assistant, Evelyn,
但别担心 我的助手伊芙琳
will be holding down the fort.
会帮我顶班的
I'll point her out to you. She's...
我来给你指指她 她
Nope, don't see her.
不 我没看到她
Would you excuse me for a moment?
能麻烦您稍等吗
Absolutely.
没问题
Evelyn?! What are you wearing?
伊芙琳 你穿的什么
I believe the correct question is, who am I wearing?
我想正确的问题是 我的穿着代表了谁
You're supposed to be working. You're in an evening gown!
你应该工作的 你却穿着晚礼服
Well, how would you have me dress?
那你让我怎么穿
Like this.
像这样
I don't think so!
那可不行
That's god-awful!
太丑了
But you pull it off.
但你穿着不错
Did you really think you could come here and socialize?
你真觉得你可以来这里社交吗
I assure you, I'm taking my responsibilities very seriously.
我向你保证 我在严肃地履行职责
There is an extra uniform in the catering truck.
餐饮车里还有一套制♥服♥
Put...It...On.
给 我 穿 上
Excuse me.
打扰
Ben?
本
I'm Rosie.
我是罗西
Rosie?
罗西
Spence's Rosie?
斯宾思的罗西
That's the one.
没错
How can I help you?
有需要我效劳的吗
It's, um...
是这样
about spence.
关于斯宾思的
I don't know if you've heard, but he's at Doheny Medical.
不知你听说没有 他在朵西尼医院
Spence is out of prison?
斯宾思出狱了
I thought you might like to visit him...
我想你或许想去见见他
since you're friends.
你们不是好朋友吗
That was before he murdered Peri.
那是在他谋杀佩里之前
But he's going through withdrawal from drugs.
但他在经历戒毒反应
Isn't that strange?
不是很奇怪吗
Well, he's an addict.
他是个瘾君子
Oh, right.
没错
You were his sponsor.
你是他的互助人
Anyway, his mind is getting clear now,
不论怎样 他头脑逐渐清醒了
and he's been talking a lot.
说了很多事
About what?
说什么
The night of the murder and something called, uh...
谋杀那晚 还有关于
the circle.
圈子
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
No idea.
不知道
But maybe you're right. Maybe I should go visit Spence.
但或许你是对的 或许我该去看看他
When do you suppose would be the best time?
你觉得什么时候比较合适
Well, I notice the guard takes his dinner break at 6:00.
我注意到守卫六点吃晚饭
You could sneak in and see him then.
你可以在那时候溜进去看他
Yeah.
好
That's very helpful.
真是帮了大忙了
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Spence was right to put his trust in a man like you.
斯宾思信任你是对的
I hope you're happy.
你高兴了
My skin has now touched polyester.
我的皮肤居然接触到了聚酯
And a piece of my soul has died.
我灵魂的一部分死去了
You're welcome.
不客气
There's Peter.
彼得来了
Here.
给
Have fun.
好好干
Thanks for waiting. My bladder was about to pop.
谢谢你能等我 我的膀胱都快炸了
Look at us, talking about bladders
看看 我们像一对老夫老妻
like an old married couple.
在谈论膀胱的问题
Shall we mingle, my dear?
我们能社交吗 亲爱的
Yeah, fine. Whatever.
可以 没所谓了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
The caterers and Evelyn...
承办人和伊芙琳
It doesn't matter, I'm here now, and I'm all yours.
没关系 我在这里 专门陪你
Well, that makes me very happy.
这让我很开心
Let me introduce you to the gang.
让我把你介绍给大家
Marisol, this is Oh, my god!
玛莉索 这是 我的天
Hugh Metzger, I'm obsessed with your films.
休·蒙次赫尔 我超爱你的电影
You know, I never get tired of hearing that.
这种话简直百听不厌
"Brentwood Dusk" was incredible.
《布伦特伍德的黄昏》拍的太棒了
You were robbed of that oscar.
奥斯卡奖本该属于你
Yeah, and I'm an old white guy.
我是个年老的白人
If I didn't win, the picture must have stunk, huh?
如果我没赢 照片就不好看了 对吧
This is Mark Caan from Distribution.
这是销♥售♥部门的马克·卡安
And Andrew Sosler from development.
这是制片人安德烈·索斯勒
He's the one that optioned your book.
是他选了你的书
Shame we couldn't finish the film.
真遗憾我们没能完成电影拍摄
Yeah. Great read, by the way.
是啊 真是一本杰作
Hugh Metzger read my book.
休·蒙次赫尔看过我的书
Yep, but I heard that the hack of a director.
是 但我也听说了你对导演的抨击
You got kind of screwed the pooch on the adaptation.
你觉得改编毁了你的书
I don't think the screenwriter got what I was going for.
我觉得编剧没有领会我书的宗旨
While I've got you all here,
既然你们都在这儿
uh, maybe we could have a quick talk.
我们就简短地聊一下吧
But, you know, you should go introduce yourself to Candy.
但是 你该过去见见坎迪
Candy?
坎迪
You'll really like her.
你一定会喜欢她的
Go sit with the girls, sweetheart.
亲爱的 去跟女士们坐一起吧
We'll only be a minute.
我们很快就好
So, I guess this is where
我想这里就是
girlfriends and wives are supposed to go.
女朋友和妻子们该坐的地方吧
Believe me, this is the funniest table here.
相信我 这是这里最有意思的一桌
I'm Candy.
我是坎迪
Marisol.
玛莉索
And this is Kirsten and Kiersten.
这是柯尔斯顿和基尔斯顿
So...Candy, Kiersten, and Kirsten.
坎迪 基尔斯顿 柯尔斯顿
Don't mix us up!
可别把我们弄混了
How could I?!
怎么会呢
OMG, that was delish.
天哪 真是太美味了
I know.
我知道
I'm stuffed.
我都吃撑了
My dear, when a man takes a woman on a date,
亲爱的 男人约会女人的时候
he should pay.
他应该付钱
This is a date, then?
这是个约会啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表