剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, god, how far I've fallen.
天哪 我都堕落到什么地步了
Just a short while ago, I was living in a lovely,
不久之前我还住在一幢美丽的
albeit blown-up, mansion, and now...
大到不行的宅子里 而现在
And now what?
现在怎么了
Nothing, nothing. You have a fine home.
没什么没什么 你家挺好的
It's cozy.
很温馨
Has it always been teal?
你家一直是青色的吗
How long you planning on staying here?
你打算在这儿住多久
Not long. Just a couple of days.
不会太久 几天而已
Or I suppose it could be several months,
不过也有可能住几个月
but that would be the worst-case scenario.
不过那是最糟的情况
Yes.
没错
Yes, it would.
没错 确实很糟
You called my mother?!
你给我妈打电♥话♥了
She was right to call me.
她给我打电♥话♥是对的
Drinking, sleeping around, crashing cars?
喝酒 滥交 撞车
You told her all that?!
你都告诉她啦
Ay, virgen santa.
我的老天呐
It's good your father's dead.
还好你父亲去世了
It would kill him to know that you dropped out of college.
他要是知道你大学退学了得气死
You dropped out of college?
你从大学退学了
I didn't know you were in college.
我都不知道你上大学了
Start packing your things.
快去收拾行李
We're leaving tomorrow night.
我们明晚就走
But the showcase is tomorrow.
但是预演在明晚
Ay, again with this singing nonsense.
又提那些愚蠢的唱歌♥的事情
Carmen's a singer.
卡门就是歌♥手
She's not a singer. She's a maid.
她不是歌♥手 是女佣
That's just temporary.
只是暂时的
15 years is not temporary.
十五年可不是暂时
Who cares if she's still a maid?
谁在乎她现在是不是女佣
She's going after her dream.
她还在追求梦想
But that's just it.
但是仅此而已
It's only a dream.
那只是个梦想
Her life is empty.
她的生活很空虚
She doesn't have a man. At the moment.
她没有男人 暂时没有
She doesn't have money. Money isn't everything.
她没有钱 金钱不是一切
And her looks are starting to fade.
而且她的样貌也开始衰老
Okay, now you're talking crazy.
你现在是真的在说胡话了
The point is,
重点是
you wish you had made different choices in your life.
你希望你当年没有走这条路
Don't you, Carmen?
对吗 卡门
Right.
是的
I-it's too late for me, Danni, but you --
对我来说已经迟了 丹妮 但是你
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
You think we were too hard on her?
你觉得我们是不是对她太严厉了
S-she really wants to sing in the showcase.
她真的很想在那场预演上唱歌♥
When you gave us Daniela,
当你把丹妮亚拉给我们的时候
You promised to stay out of our life.
你保证过不干涉我们的生活
I'm her mother.
我是她母亲
I get to decide, not you.
我有权做决定 你没有
Zoila. Hi.
佐拉 你好
I saw your car and thought you might be back.
我看见你的车了 想着你可能回来了
How was the trip?
旅程怎么样
Fine.
挺好的
Yeah. You know?
你知道的
well, I missed you.
我很想你
I've been hanging out with your mom,
我一直和你母亲在一起
and she's great company,
和她相处挺开心的
but I'm pretty sure you're a better kisser.
不过我很确定你比她吻技更好
Good. Good.
很好 挺好的
Listen, I-I'm glad we can still be friends,
听着 我很欣慰我俩依然是朋友
even though things fizzled out.
尽管结局不太好
Fizzled out?
结局不太好
Yeah, I went away,
是的 我离开了
and we didn't talk the whole time.
那么久我俩都没有说过话
Oh, god. I assumed we're on the same page.
天哪 我以为你和我想法一样呢
Nope. Different page, different book.
不 不一样 完全不一样
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're wonderful.
你很棒
Well, what?
怎么了
I thought things were going really good.
我以为我俩处的很顺利呢
It's just...
只是
You know, circumstances and timing.
你懂的 境况和时机
Whatnot.
那一类的原因
Now you're just saying words.
现在你只是在信口胡说了
Sorry. I-I'm terrible at breakups.
对不起 我不太会跟人分手
Here.
给你
A parting gift?
分手礼物吗
A token of our time together.
纪念我俩相处的时光
It's a candle. Smells like juniper berries.
里面是蜡烛 杜松子味的
Thank you, Kyle.
谢谢你凯尔
You just made it really easy to get over you.
你真是把忘掉你这件事变得容易多了
Fabian, I can't thank you enough
费边 实在是太谢谢你了
for squeezing me in at the last minute.
最后一刻为我加塞
Oh, my god. It's my pleasure.
我的天 这可是我的荣幸
Look at your hair.
看看你的头发
Drop-dead gorge.
如此动人
It used to be drop-dead gorge,
曾经的确是很动人的
But I recently had a falling-out with my previous stylist.
但我最近跟我之前的发型师吵了一架
Whoever did this to you is a criminal.
把你头发弄成这样的人绝对是个罪犯
Seriously, they should be taken out and shot in the face.
说真的 他们应该被拖出去乱枪打死
What a sweet thing to say.
你这么说可真贴心
Anyway...
总之...
I'm in the market for a new look.
我想换个新发型
Makeovers always make me feel better.
化妆美容做头发总能让我开心起来
And truth be told, I've been a bit depressed lately.
说实话 我最近心情不太好
You are way too fab to be down in the dumps.
你太美了 不该心情失落
What's wrong?
出什么事啦
I recently lost my housekeeper, Zoila.
我最近失去了我的管家 佐拉
My condolences.
节哀顺变
Bless her little soul.
愿上帝保佑她的在天之灵
Oh, she's not dead.
她没死啦
She just doesn't want to be friends anymore.
她只是不想跟我做朋友了
You were friends with your housekeeper?
你跟你的管家是朋友
I know it sounds funny,
我知道这听起来很好笑
But she's always been my closest confidante.
但她一直是我的最知心的朋友
I miss having someone in the house to talk to.
我好想念家里有人能跟我说说话的感觉
Well, what about the new maid?
那新来的女佣呢
Rosie?
罗西
No, I'm afraid we don't have much in common.
我觉得我跟她没什么共同语言
Well, I'm sure you didn't have a lot in common
我想你当初认识之前的女佣时
with the old maid when you first met her.
跟她应该也没什么共同语言吧
That's true.
那倒是真的
So get to know this Rosie chick.
所以好好了解一下这个罗西
I mean, you're so stylish,
你这么时髦有品位
you live in this amazing mansh,
住在这么大的房♥子里
and you're impossibly thin.
身材这么苗条 简直让人不敢相信
Who wouldn't want to be your friend?
谁会不想跟你做朋友
That's an excellent point.
这话说得很有道理
See? Things are looking up already.
看见没 一切已经在往好的方向发展啦
Now let's make this hair as ferocious as you are.
现在我们就来让你的头发美丽如初吧
Not really sure why Shannon wanted me to trim the hedges.
我不知道为什么香农要让我去修剪树篱
The gardeners will be here tomorrow.
园丁明天就来了
I think I know why.
我想我知道原因
I been meaning to ask,
我一直想问
any luck tracking down Spence's alibi, the stripper?
找到斯宾思的不在场证人 那个脱衣舞娘了吗
No.
没有
She's not returning my calls,
她不回我电♥话♥
and nobody's seen her.
也没人看见过她
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表