剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Can I see you again this week?
这周我能再见你吗
Of course. I really cherish our little adventures.
当然 我真的很喜欢我们的小冒险
No man has ever taken me to the ballet.
没有男人带我去看芭蕾舞过
Well, I am not like other men.
我和其他男人不一样
That's for certain.
这是肯定的
You are just so...
你是如此的...
fabulous.
精彩绝伦
I feel the same way about you.
彼此彼此
Goodbye, gorgeous.
再见 美人
I don't get it. Kyle dumped me.
我不明白 凯尔甩了我
But then he sees Adrian at my house,
但之后他在我家里看见了艾德里安
and he's showing up shirtless?
他就开始玩裸体诱惑了
Why was Mr. Powell at your house?
鲍威尔先生为什么在你家里
Forget that, how did Kyle look without a shirt?
不说这个 凯尔身材怎么样
Oh, shockingly good.
出人意料的好
But it's weird he's acting all jealous.
但他这么嫉妒很奇怪
Unless he can see my stoop from his window,
除非他能从他家看到我的门廊
and he saw Adrian kiss me.
他还看到艾德里安吻了我
You sucked face with Mr. Powell?!
你和鲍威尔先生热吻了
Oh, my -- I'm gonna be sick.
天啊 我要吐了
Was he a good kisser?
他吻技好吗
I don't want to know that.
我不想知道
Long story short, I got roped into a date with Adrian,
简单来说 我被骗和艾德里安约会
a one-time thing.
就一次
Obviously, I'm not interested in him.
显然 我对他没有兴趣
But if it's making Kyle jealous?
但如果这让凯尔嫉妒呢
Oh, here's Marisol.
玛莉索来了
She can't know any of this, so...
这些要对她保密 所以...
Uh, Carmen, can I talk to you for a second?
卡门 我能和你说句话吗
Alone?
单独说
Why?
为什么
What did I do?
我做了什么
And why can't you talk in front of us?
为什么不能当着我们的面说
Because I think I know something
因为我认为我知道了
that maybe I'm not supposed to.
一些我不该知道的事
Zoila said not to tell you.
佐拉说不要告诉你
Carmen! Callate!
卡门 闭嘴
What? She obviously knows.
怎么了 显然她知道啊
To be honest, I'm surprised we kept it a secret
说实话 我很惊讶我们对她隐瞒了
from her for this long.
这么长时间
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I'm the only one who didn't know about this?
我是唯一一个不知道这件事的人
We thought you wouldn't approve.
我们以为你不会同意的
What? I think it's wonderful!
怎么会 我认为这件事特别好
Carmen's a mother!
卡门当了妈妈
What?! What?! Que?!
什么 什么 怎么会
Her cousin, Daniela, is really her daughter.
她的侄女 丹妮亚拉 实际上是她女儿
Was that not the secret?
你们说的秘密不是这个
No.
不是
It was definitely not that.
绝对不是
Well, then what?
那是什么
Zoila's pretending to be a rich homeowner
佐拉对所有邻居假装
to all her neighbors.
自己是富豪房♥主
Zoila!
佐拉
I set you up with that job!
工作是我帮你找的
And that's why I didn't say anything.
所以我才什么都没说
Can you guys fight later?
你们两个可以过会儿吵吗
I want to know more about Carmen being a mami.
我想知道更多卡门当了妈妈的细节
How come you never told us?
你怎么从来没告诉过我们
Because.
因为
Even Danni didn't know.
即使丹妮也不知道
And when she found out, she...
当她发现了这件事 她...
She ran away.
她跑了
But that's why I needed to talk to you.
所以我才要和你谈谈
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪里
This creamed corn is delicious.
这奶油玉米太好吃了
If you ever have to choose between hospital food
如果你需要在医院食物和
and prison food, hospital all the way.
监狱食物间做选择 医院食物完胜
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Listen, papi, the police won't re-open your case,
听着 亲爱的 如果没有证据
not without proof.
警♥察♥不会重新调查你的案子
But I have an idea.
但我有主意了
You know how Ben was always bringing you coffee?
你知道本一直给你带咖啡吗
Mm-hmm, that's probably how he drugged me.
他很可能就是这样对我下药的
Exactly.
没错
So I was thinking if we can get him to do it again,
所以我想如果我们可以让他再做一次
maybe we could catch him in the act.
或许我们可以抓他现行
You want Ben to drug me?
你想让本再对我下药
To prove you're innocent.
证明你的清白
And you'd have to go through withdrawal again,
你得再经历戒断反应了
but you could stay here...
但你可以待在这里
with the yummy creamed corn, huh?
吃好吃的奶油玉米了 怎么样
Look, Ben is dangerous.
听着 本很危险
He brainwashed me, framed me. He probably killed Peri.
他对我洗♥脑♥了还栽赃了我 他可能杀了佩里
You stay away from him.
你离他远一点
I know it's risky, but what choice do we have?
我知道这风险很高 但我们还有什么选择
You'll go back to prison.
那你就得回监狱了
Well, at least you'll be safe.
至少你会很安全
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
I don't want you to worry.
我不想你担心
No, I do not want the waiters wearing bolo ties.
不 我不想服务生戴波洛领结
They're going to be serving champagne to millionaires,
他们要给百万富翁带香槟
Not robbing the train to Yuma.
而不是抢劫去尤马的火车
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Well, good.
很好
I like how firm and decisive you were with that vendor.
我喜欢你对供应商那坚定果断的样子
I do enjoy belittling people. It really is my best thing.
我确实喜欢贬低别人 这是我最擅长的事
Hey, I just had a crazy thought.
我刚刚有了一个疯狂的想法
No. You're not ready for a promotion.
不 你还不能升职
It's too soon.
太早了
Hold on. Promotion?
等等 升职
How would you like to be in charge of the staff at the Hamilton gala?
你想不想管理哈密尔顿晚会的员工
Mm, no, thank you.
不 谢谢你
I'm in a bind.
我现在进退两难
Peter invited me to be his date, and I'd love to go.
彼得邀请我去做他的约会对象 我也想去
I have a solution -- break up with him.
我有解决方案 和他分手
Clearly he's just a chauvinistic Hollywood type
很明显他只是沙文主义的好莱坞式男人
who only wants to parade you around like arm candy.
他只想把你当成花瓶一样到处炫耀
Really, you think so?
是吗 你这么觉得
Marisol, can I bear my soul to you?
玛莉索 我能对你掏心掏肺吗
Arm candy?
花瓶
Marisol, focus.
玛莉索 别走神
Everyone will be at the gala, including Adrian.
大家都会去聚会 包括艾德里安
It would be demoralizing for me to be seen
如果我去做临时工让他看见了
as a common day laborer.
我会很沮丧的
Okay, stop!
够了
I have done everything for you.
我帮了你这么多
I've given you a place to stay.
我给了你住的地方
I have fed you. I have given you a job.
给你吃的 还给了你一份工作
How many times must I thank you?
那我得感谢你多少次呢
You haven't yet.
你一次都没谢过
You're working the gala, Evelyn. That's that.
你要去晚会工作 伊芙琳 就这么定了
Where's Daniela?
丹妮亚拉在哪
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
What's going on?
怎么了
Mija! You're alive.
女儿 你还活着
Of course I am. How did you guys find me?
我当然活着 你们怎么找到我的
Your boyfriend here has a big mouth.
你这位男朋友是个大嘴巴
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表