剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
he died.
去世了
Oh. Well...
好吧
I'm sorry for your loss.
很抱歉你失去了他
It's stupid. I haven't seen him in 20 years.
这很蠢 我都20年没见他了
But it's the first man I ever loved.
但他是我的初恋
probably the only man.
也许是唯一的爱人
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
You do?
是吗
In a way.
在某种程度上
Adrian was my first and only love.
艾德里安也是我的初恋和唯一的爱人
And the night of the explosion,
爆♥炸♥那晚
when I thought he'd died, I was devastated.
我以为他死了 伤心欲绝
If you repeat this, I will throttle you.
如果你跟别人说 我就掐死你
I won't.
我不会的
As the house burned, I realized
房♥子烧毁时 我意识到
that the last thing I said to him was that I hated him.
我对他说的最后一句话是我恨他
Suddenly, the thought of a life without him
突然 我无法忍♥受
was more than I could bear.
没了他的人生的想法
That must've been hard.
那一定很难
I think I was just afraid
我以为我只是害怕
that I would never find anyone else.
我没法找到别的爱人
But I was wrong.
但是我错了
It is hard to imagine when the loss is fresh,
刚失去爱人时的确很难想象
but you will love again.
但你将再次恋爱
Thanks.
谢谢
Of course it helps if your first love
当然如果你的初恋
turns out to be a real son of a bitch.
变成了王八蛋 这也会有所帮助
I need you to see what you could find out about this man,
我要你尽力查询这个男人的资料
the Reverend James Hamilton.
詹姆斯·汉密尔顿牧师
Why are you digging in to this guy?
你为什么要查他
My wife believes he's the greatest man
我妻子相信他是
that ever walked the Earth.
世界上最好的人
I intend to prove her wrong.
我想证明她错了
And you think he's up to no good?
你觉得他不怀好意吗
He's a man of God.
他是信神的人
There must be a few skeletons in his closet.
肯定有一些不为人知的秘密吧
I need to know what he's hiding.
我得知道他在隐藏什么
Is Peter here?
彼得在吗
No.
不在
But, listen, Jesse, you can't keep showing up here like this.
但是杰西 你不能再这样出现在这里了
Just hear me out. It's important.
听我说完 很重要
Okay.
好吧
Look, I told Daniela
丹妮亚拉离开时
I slept with someone while she was gone.
我跟她说了我跟别人睡了
Don't worry. I didn't mention your name.
别担心 我没提到你的名字
How'd she take it?
她接受得怎么样
That's the weird thing. It didn't bother her at all.
这就是奇怪之处 她一点也不为此烦恼
Well, that should be a relief. It's not.
这该让你松了口气啊 没有
If you really care about someone,
如果你真的关心某个人
it bothers you when they're with someone else.
那他们跟别人在一起就会让你烦恼
I agree.
我同意
Just like it bothers me that you're with someone else.
就像你跟别人在一起让我烦恼一样
Jesse.
杰西
I should have never broken up with you.
我不该跟你分手
I realize that now.
我现在意识到了
What we had...
我们拥有的
that's what I want.
就是我想要的
No. No, no.
不行
Marisol, you have feelings for me.
玛莉索 你也喜欢我
You can't deny that. Look.
你没法否认的 听着
The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
我最不想伤害你
but I am with Peter now.
但我现在和彼得在一起了
You have to accept that.
你得接受这点
I'm sorry, Jesse.
抱歉 杰西
Well...
好吧
I had to give it a shot.
我必须试试
Bye, Marisol.
再见 玛莉索
Well?
怎么样
You were right. Marisol's seeing her ex again.
你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面
Thanks.
谢谢
If you keep cleaning at night like this,
如果你继续这样在晚上打扫
you're gonna make me look bad.
就会显得我很懒
You just stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine.
我们井水不犯河水就好
Danni.
丹妮
I know you don't want to talk to me,
我知道你不想跟我说话
but there are some things that I need to tell you.
但我有事要告诉你
Like what?
比如呢
Your father, Lucas.
你父亲 卢卡斯
He was the best man I ever knew, and I loved him so much.
他是我认识的最好的人 我好爱他
And I know he would have married me
我知道如果我告诉他我怀孕了
if I told him that I was pregnant.
他就会娶我的
Then why didn't you tell him?
那你为什么不告诉他
Because I wanted to be a star.
因为我想做明星
And I knew that having a husband and a baby
我知道有丈夫孩子
was gonna make it harder for me.
会让我更难当明星
Giving you up was the right thing, Danni.
放弃你是正确的事 丹妮
And I know it was selfish, but...
我知道那很自私 但是
it's what I did.
我就这样做了
Great.
很好
Now I know. Is that it?
现在我知道了 说完了吗
Here.
给
This belonged to your father.
这是你父亲的
I know he would have loved for you to have it.
我知道他会希望我给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Lucas? It's me.
卢卡斯 是我
Listen, I don't think you should come here.
我觉得你不该过来
Sorry. I tried.
抱歉 我试过了
But Carmen doesn't want to see you.
但卡门不想见你
So? Everything okay up here?
这里一切还好吗
Yeah, I don't see any damage.
是啊 我没看见有什么损坏
Oh, good.
很好
I'm so glad you're home
真高兴你回家了
to help me with these sorts of things.
帮我做这些事
I admit...
我承认
I was lost without you.
没了你我迷失了
The Circle just didn't feel complete.
圈子感觉不完整
About The Circle...
关于圈子
I'm not gonna be involved anymore.
我不要再牵涉其中了
Kyle, I'm sorry,
凯尔 很抱歉
but you're already involved more than you know.
但你已经身处其中了
You see, there's something else I need you to take care of.
我需要你处理一件别的事
Ben?
本吗
Be a good boy and get rid of this for me, okay?
做个好孩子 帮我处理掉 好吗
Rosie, that's horrible.
罗西 太可怕了
I know, but I think the man who raped Peri
我知道 但我觉得强♥奸♥佩里的人
could be the killer.
可能就是凶手
But you don't know who he is.
但你不知道他是谁
That's why I still need to find
所以我还得找到
the video of Peri confessing her secret.
佩里坦白自己秘密的视频
Maybe she said who the man was.
也许她说了那男人是谁
Well, I noticed Kyle and his mom
我发现凯尔和他妈妈
being really secretive about the attic.
对阁楼特别保密
It's like they don't want anybody up there.
他们好像不想让任何人上去
Maybe that's where the cult meets --
也许那就是邪教见面的地方
and where they keep the videos.
还有存放录像带的地方
So, maybe I can drum up some reason
也许我可以编出个原因
to sneak in there and snoop around.
偷偷进去找一找
We're going to get Spence out of jail.
我们要救斯宾思出监狱了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Sorry, I got to call you back.
抱歉 我回头给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表