剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
She'll hear you.
她会听见的
Have I mentioned how happy I am that you're back?
我有没有说过你回来了我有多开心
That's the thing. I'm -- I'm not really back.
是这样的 我没打算回来
Do you need more time?
你还需要更多的时间吗
No. That's not it.
不是因为这个
Well, then, what's wrong?
那是为什么
I...
我...
don't feel good about taking the job from Rosie.
我觉得从罗西手里抢工作 不太好
I do! I feel great about it!
我觉得很好 我觉得特别好
But she's living here with her son.
但她和她儿子都住在这里
I can't just - throw her out on the street.
我不能就这么把她扔到马路上
And I-I just talked to Marisol,
而且我和玛莉索聊过了
and she has a lead on a job for me.
她那里有空缺的工作岗位
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I'll just have two maids.
大不了我雇佣你们两个
What?
什么
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Of course I can. I'm rich.
我当然可以 我辣么有钱
Oh, I am so happy you're here!
你能在这里太棒了
It's gonna be just like before.
一切又将如故了
Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Hudson.
很感谢你能抽时间见我 哈德森先生
Ah, "Peter," Please.
叫我彼得就好
It's nice to finally meet the woman
很高兴能见到我们下一部大♥片♥的
behind our next big hit.
幕后女英雄
Actually, that's why I'm here.
这恰好是我来这里的原因
I have a few concerns.
我有些担忧
Well, shoot. Your concerns are my concerns.
说吧 你的担忧就是我的担忧
Then why does it seem like you're about to leave?
那为什么感觉你好像正要出门了
Well, unfortunately, I have another meeting in...
不巧的是 我要去开个会
three minutes.
就在三分钟后
Look, I'm the first to admit
首先 我必须得承认
I don't know much about how Hollywood works.
我对好莱坞的运作模式不是很清楚
W I wasn't finished.
什么 我还没说完
But when I let your studio option my book,
但当我允许你的工作室操刀我的作品时
I was promised that the movie would stay true to my vision.
你们曾向我保证 电影会真实反映我的视角
I Still...not finished.
我... 我还没说完
Peri Westmore is twisting this movie
佩里·韦斯特莫已经把片子
into something I hate,
扭曲成了我讨厌的样子
and I need you to do something about it.
我需要你处理一下
Well, don't you have anything to say for yourself?
你没什么想辩解的吗
Oh, I can talk now. Good.
轮到我说了吗 很好
Why don't we have dinner tonight -- talk about it?
不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭 聊聊这件事吧
Are you asking me out on a date?
你是在约我吗
We obviously have a lot to discuss.
我们显然有很多事情要沟通
Wouldn't it be nicer to do it over good food and wine?
那何不在美食与美酒的陪伴下舒舒服服地聊呢
I shouldn't have to go out on a date
我没必要为了解决我的问题
to have my concerns addressed.
而去赴约
It's wildly inappropriate.
这非常的不合适
That's too bad.
太遗憾了
This was the best three minutes of my day.
这是我一天中最美好的三分钟
Now, Peri, after your big win
佩里 你在"美国选择奖"
at the America's Choice Awards,
拿下骄人战绩后
I'm hearing people say "Oscar."
我听见人们对你有得奥斯卡的期待
I'm just trying to enjoy the moment --
我只想活在当下
shooting a new movie, enjoying my family.
拍一部新电影 享受家庭生活
I'm so blessed.
我现在很幸福
Now, I have to ask you something a little touchy.
那么 我想问一件敏感的事
A few years ago, you all went through a very public divorce,
几年前 你们经历了一场公开的离婚
but now you're back together.
但你们现在复合了
Spence had an affair with our maid.
斯宾思和我们当时的女佣有了外遇
It wasn't just an affair.
那不仅仅是外遇
You actually married your maid.
你真真切切地娶了你们的女佣
I guess I did.
可能是吧
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Six months ago, Spence suffered a traumatic brain injury.
六个月前 斯宾思脑部受到了严重的损伤
He almost died.
差点就死了
But that tragic event brought us back together.
但这场悲剧让我们重新走在了一起
Why did I marry her?
我当时为什么要娶她
Well, as I've told you many times, you're an alcoholic.
我告诉过你很多次了 因为你常常酗酒
And our maid was a -- was a nasty, mean,
与此同时 我们的女佣是一个下流 卑鄙
promiscuous person, terribly manipulative.
滥交的人 充满着心机
She sounds just awful... Peri Westmore.
她听起来很可怕... 是佩里·韦斯特莫啊
Don't you just love her?
难道你不喜欢她吗
Mrs. Genevieve, she's with Spence!
吉纳维芙太太 她在和斯宾思在一起
The man I was married to.
我曾经的丈夫
Wait.
等一下
You're the maid who split up their marriage?
你就是那个介入他们婚姻的女佣吗
Everything she said is a lie.
她说的一切都是谎言
She makes it seem like I tricked Spence into loving me.
她说的好像是我勾引了斯宾思一样
But why else would he leave her?
不然他为什么要离开她
She's America's Sweetheart, and you're...
她是美国甜心 而你不过是...
you.
你
It doesn't matter anymore.
无所谓了
They're getting remarried,
他们要复婚了
and Spence still doesn't even remember me.
斯宾思甚至还没记起我
Rosie, may I give you some advice?
罗西 我能给你点建议吗
Stop whining.
别抱怨了
I don't whine.
我没有抱怨
Yes, you do.
有 你有
And if you really want to win him back, do something about it.
如果你真的想把他赢回来 那就拿出干劲
I tried, but I haven't been able
我努力了 但自从他出院后
to get near him since the hospital.
我根本接近不了他
Well, then try again.
那再试试
Now that Zoila's back, take a day off.
现在佐拉回来了 休一天假吧
Or a week.
或一星期
Really. Go.
真的 去吧
Carmen, this house is absolutely filthy.
卡门 这房♥子真是太脏了
I know!
我知道
Those construction workers make such a mess.
这些建筑工人搞得一团糟
All right, all right!
好吧 好吧
May I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Sorry to just walk in, but your doorbell is missing.
抱歉贸然闯进来 但是你们的门铃不见了
And also your door.
门也没了
Yes, forgive the mess.
是的 不好意思这么乱
The house exploded several months back.
这房♥子几个月前炸了
Are you Carmen?
你是卡门吗
The one and only.
仅此一位 绝无仅有
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Daniela.
我是丹妮亚拉
Your cousin Josefina's daughter? From San Juan?
你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿 来自圣胡安
What?
什么
What are you doing in Los Angeles?
你来洛杉矶干什么
I'm on vacation for the week,
我来这里度假一星期
and I thought - it would be cool to meet you.
我觉得来见见你挺好的
Does your mother know you're here?
你妈妈知道你在这里吗
She knows I'm in L.A.,
她知道我在洛杉矶
but Tia Yolanda told me where to find you.
但是提亚·约兰达告诉我你在这里
I want to be a singer, just like you.
我想成为一名歌♥手 像你一样
So...surprise!
所以 惊喜
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no --
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no. I'm fine.
不不不 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
Santo Dios!
天啊
I got to clean this up.
我得把这里打扫干净
What was that?
怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
Carmen, you're being very strange toward your cousin.
卡门 你对你的侄女太生分了
You got to get rid of her.
你得赶紧把她送走
Well, she seems like a lovely girl.
她看上去很可爱
She looks exactly like you. She could be your daughter.
跟你一模一样 就像你的女儿
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表