剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
God, he must be so scared.
天呐 他一定很害怕
Is he afraid they're gonna send him to the chair?
他怕法♥院♥判他坐电椅吗
It's not gonna happen.
不会的
California doesn't even have the death penalty anymore.
加州已经废除死刑了
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
They might bring it back for a celebrity like Peri.
或许会为佩里这种名人再恢复呢
No. No.
不
Somebody else must have killed Peri --
杀佩里的一定另有其人
Someone who really hated her.
真正讨厌她的人
Like you? What?
比如你吗 什么
I didn't -- I didn't hate Peri.
我才不讨厌佩里
She was destroying your movie.
她可是在毁你的电影
Okay, I hated her.
好吧 我讨厌她
But so did everyone who's ever met her.
但认识她的人都是
That's true.
这倒是
So many people hated Peri.
讨厌佩里的人太多了
I don't even know where to start.
我都不知道从何说起
Look, you don't have to find the real killer.
你不用找到真的凶手
You just have to prove that Spence had an alibi.
只要证明斯宾思不在场就行
Good. Yes.
很好 是
I'm just so worried.
我就是太担心了
Honey, is any part of you worried
亲爱的 你没有怀疑过
that Spence might have done this?
这真是斯宾思干的
Of course not!
当然没有
You all knew him.
你们都了解他
You worked for him.
你替他工作过
And when he got drunk, he was a totally different person.
他喝醉以后 可是完全变了个人
One time, I thought he was gonna kill me.
有一次 我以为他要杀了我
But he didn't.
但他没有
I'm alive!
我还活着
Excuse me.
抱歉
I understand you're handling the Peri Westmore case?
您是在负责佩里·韦斯特莫的案子吗
I need to speak with Spence.
我想和斯宾思聊聊
You his lawyer?
你是他的律师吗
Just a friend.
朋友而已
Well, he can always speak with his lawyer.
他只能跟他的律师对话
Maybe we can make an exception.
或许我们能破个例
Yeah, well, I don't make exceptions.
是啊 我不破例
I understand.
我理解
I need a favor.
帮我一个忙
Carmen, Carmen!
卡门 卡门
Mr. Powell can walk.
鲍威尔先生能走路了
What? Since when?
什么 什么时候
He's been faking this whole time so Mrs. Powell won't leave him!
他一直在假装 好让鲍威尔太太不离开他
I want to be shocked, but it makes sense.
我想震惊 不过也说得通
Powells be crazy.
鲍威尔家都不正常
Mr. Powell said if I keep his secret,
鲍威尔先生说如果我保守秘密
He'll give me anything I want.
他就什么都答应我
So I asked for a job.
所以我问他要了份工作
I'm gonna be working here as a maid!
我要在这里当女佣了
He offered you anything and you asked to be a maid?!
他什么都答应 你却要当女佣吗
You idiot!
你个蠢货
That's the worst blackmail ever!
真是有史以来最糟的勒索
You could have asked him for a car or cash or something good!
你明明可以问他要车啊钱啊那些好东西
This is good!
这就很好啊
Now that I have a job, I don't have to go back home.
现在我有了工作 不用回家了
I can stay here forever.
我可以一直留在这里
You gave Danni a job?!
你给了丹妮工作吗
I did.
没错
And judging by your tone and bulging forehead vein,
从你的语气和暴跳的青筋来看
you're upset about it?
你很生气吗
She was this close to going home.
她差这么点点就要回家去了
You got to fire her!
你得开除她
No.
不
I have a mop, and I know how to use it.
我有拖把 我知道该怎么用
Really? Well, you've never used one before.
真的吗 以前可没看你用过
Okay, I didn't want to do this, but if you don't fire Danni,
好吧 我不想这样 但如果你不开除丹妮
I'm gonna tell Mrs. Powell your legs work!
我就告诉鲍威尔太太你的腿好了
Daniela told you?
丹妮亚拉跟你说了吗
Another reason to fire her.
又一个开除她的理由
So, what's it gonna be?
所以 你怎么选
Mrs. Powell!
鲍威尔太太
I wouldn't do that. Why not?
我可不会那样 为什么
Because if you do, I'll roll on down to young Daniela's room
如果你做了 我就开去小丹妮亚拉的房♥间
and tell her you're her mother.
告诉她你是她妈妈
Well, it appears we're stuck at a blackmail impasse.
看来我们的勒索陷入僵局了
My favorite kind of impasse.
我最喜欢的僵局
Can I just say that you are very good at divot stomping.
我能说 你踩草皮真厉害吗
Oh, well, I've had lots of practice stomping
我可是在朋友的葡萄园里
all those grapes at my friends' vineyards.
踩过不少次葡萄来练习
I hope you had fun today.
希望你今天过得愉快
I did.
是的
It's been a long time since I've had that much fun.
我已经很久没这么高兴了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I think you're pretty great.
我觉得你很棒
Kyle, is that you?
凯尔 是你吗
Oh, you have company.
还有位同伴
I'm the worst.
我真没礼貌
This is Zoila.
这是佐拉
Zoila, this is my mother.
佐拉 这是我母亲
You didn't mention your mother was visiting.
你没说过你母亲来看你呢
Oh, she's not visiting.
她不是来看我
She lives here.
她住在这里
I'm his mother and his roommate.
我是他的妈妈兼室友
Isn't that fun?
很有趣吧
This is a great building.
这栋楼真不错
Thanks.
谢谢
I always thought I would sell and buy a house
我一直以为等我有孩子了
with a yard when I had kids, but...
我会卖♥♥掉现在的房♥子 买♥♥栋有庭院的...
No kids? Nope, you?
你没有孩子 没有 你呢
Me what?
我什么
Do you have any kids?
你有孩子吗
Well, of -- of course I do.
我...我当然有
That's the subject of my book.
这是我的书的主题
I was fighting to prove my son's innocence?
我努力证明我儿子的清白
Hmm, right.
没错
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Here we are.
到了
Have you even read my book?
你到底有没有看过我的书
If it helps, my assistant read it.
如果有帮助的话 我助手读过
Well, maybe I should date him.
或许我该和他约会
My studio turns hundreds of books into movies.
我的工作室把成百上千的书改编成电影
I can't read every single one.
我不可能每一本都读过
I poured everything into that book.
我在那本书里倾注了我的所有
It's basically me in 300 pages.
它基本上是三百页浓缩版的我
I just -- I thought I was...special.
我只是...我以为我是 特别的
Would I have bought you five billion flowers
如果我不认为你是特别的
if I didn't think you were special?
我还会给你买♥♥那么多花吗
Peter, darling, I've been waiting for you.
彼得 亲爱的 我一直在等你
Oh, my god.
天啊
Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
You're naked.
你什么都没穿
Marisol?
玛莉索
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这里做什么
Your doorman let me in.
你的门卫放我进来的
How do you two know each other?
你们两个怎么会认识的
We're dating.
我们在约会
How do you two know each other?
你们两个怎么会认识的
We used to be married.
我们以前结过婚
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表