剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What else would it be?
不然还是什么呢
I asked you to a romantic dinner spot,
我邀请你来到一个浪漫晚餐之地
I picked you up from your house in my mini cooper.
我开着迷你库柏把你从你家接来
Oh, Fabian.
费边
You must forgive me,
你得原谅我
but I assumed that our relationship was just friendly.
但我以为我们之间只是朋友关系
At first, but...
一开始是
I'd say it's blossomed into more than that.
但我不得不说它渐渐发展到超出友谊
In fact, I hope it's not presumptuous, but...
事实上 我希望这别太冒失
I packed an overnight bag.
我收拾了一个旅行袋
Goodness!
天哪
I have the exact same bag.
我有个跟你一样的包
I look forward to waking up tomorrow in your arms.
我好期待明早在你怀中醒来
Oh, Fabian.
费边
I'm getting so many mixed signals.
我收到了太多混乱的讯号♥
Aren't you gay?
你不是同志吗
Because I'm a hairdresser?
因为我是个美发师
Is that the reason?
是因为这个吗
It's one of the reasons.
这是原因之一
I'm sexually fluid.
我是流性人
Every living being is a beautiful spirit,
每一个生物都有一个美丽的灵魂
And each one deserves love.
每一个都值得被爱
Oh, honey...
亲爱的
It's fine that you're gay or whatever.
你是同志或别的什么都没关系
But I'm not gonna have a relationship with you.
但我不会和你谈恋爱的
I thought you were more open-minded.
我还以为你思想很开放呢
If you'd read that book I gave you, you'd get it.
你要是读了我给你的那本书 就会理解
I tried to read it.
我努力去读了
But the truth is, I found it kind of boring.
但事实是 我觉得它有点无聊
Boring?!
无聊
It's revolutionary.
它有革命性意义
You know what, Genevieve?
你知道吗 吉纳维芙
There's a reason you didn't understand it.
你没法理解它是有原因的
The ideas in that book are new...
书里的观点很新颖...
and you're old.
而你却老了
Westmore.
韦斯特莫
Old age finally getting to you?
终于体验到变老的痛苦了吗
Hey, Ben.
你好啊 本
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Rosie told me you were asking for me.
罗西跟我说你想见我
I really wish she hadn't had done that.
我真是希望她没那样做
Well, she's just worried about you.
她只是担心你
Brought you coffee -- old time's sake.
给你带了杯咖啡 老♥习♥惯了
I'm not supposed to have caffeine. Doctor's orders.
我不能摄取咖♥啡♥因♥ 这是医嘱
I don't think a cup will kill you.
一杯咖啡又杀不死你
It might.
说不定呢
Come on, bud. What's the big deal?
来吧 伙计 有什么大不了的
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
You know, actually that, uh...
事实上...
Coffee smells pretty good.
咖啡闻起来真香
May I?
可以吗
Bottoms up.
一口闷
Listen.
听着
My ex is here, and I don't want him to see me.
我前任在这儿 我不想让他看见我
Can you take over?
你能接管一下吗
Uh, Marisol told me that you're in charge,
玛莉索跟我说该你负责
and if you tried to sneak out, I should tackle you.
要是你试图溜走 我该告发你
Have I told you about Marisol's drinking problem?
我告诉过你玛莉索的酗酒问题吗
Wait.
等等
What is happening?
发生什么了
Stop talking and make yourself big.
别说话了 让自己身形高大起来
Now walk to the right. Just walk to the right.
现在往右边走 往右边走
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
Adrian, hello.
艾德里安 你好
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该出现在这儿
Which is precisely why I came.
这正好是我来的原因
I wanted to know why you tried to keep me away.
我想知道你为什么躲着我
I told you I had a date.
我告诉过你我有了新欢
Unfortunately, Bartholomew is, um...
很不巧 巴塞洛缪他...
Imaginary?
是虚构的
Oh, please. Nobody's name Bartholomew--
别逗了 没人会叫巴塞洛缪
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
I spilled wine on my Valentino,
我把酒洒在了我的华伦天奴上
and a cater waiter lent me her clothes.
一个宴会服务员把她的衣服借给了我
You're working. Shh! Lower your voice!
你在工作 嘘 小点声
You didn't want me here because you have a job.
你不想让我来是因为你在这儿工作
And the delicious irony is, I'm the one with a date.
绝妙的讽刺是 我才是有新欢的那个人
It's not called a date when you pay them.
付钱找来的可不叫新欢
Evelyn, petty jealousy is as unbecoming on you as that outfit.
伊芙琳 嫉妒就跟这衣服一样不适合你
Zoila, I'd like you to meet my ex.
佐拉 我想让你见见我的前任
Evelyn, Zoila's a wonderful woman.
伊芙琳 佐拉是个很棒的女人
She's witty, charming, wealthy.
她诙谐 迷人 有钱
Please, stop.
求你 别讲了
And humble.
还谦逊
And I bet her toilets are sparkling clean.
我还打赌她家的马桶干净得闪闪发光
Pardon me? Oh, you idiot!
你说什么 你这个蠢货
That's Genevieve's maid!
她是吉纳维芙的女佣
Rosie, what the hell?!
罗西 你在搞什么
I'm sorry. I know you didn't want me to talk to Ben.
我很抱歉 我知道你不想让我跟本说话
So you did it anyway!
但你还是这样做了
I got it all on video.
我全都拍下来了
And then when they test your blood,
这样他们给你查血的时候
they'll find the drug.
就会找到药物
We have proof. This is insane.
我们有证据了 这太疯狂了
You just think that because you're high as a kite right now.
你这么想是因为药物搅乱了你脑子
Am I?
是吗
I feel pretty normal.
我感觉很正常
I don't think there was any drugs in that coffee.
我觉得那咖啡里没有任何药物
Hold on. Let me try something.
慢着 让我做个测试
Listen to the sound of my voice.
听着我的声音
You love prison.
你爱监狱
You want to go back to prison.
你想回监狱
No, I don't. I hate prison.
不 我讨厌监狱
Isanto dios!
天啊
He didn't drug you.
他没给你下药
So he brought me coffee just to be nice?
所以他带咖啡给我就是为了示好吗
No, he's a bad guy.
不 他是个坏蛋
Did he somehow figure out what we were up to?
他不知怎么发现我们的计划了吗
She really left?
她真的走了吗
Yeah.
没错
She went back to San Juan.
她回圣胡安了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Well, now that she's gone, we can focus on us.
既然她走了 我们可以专注于我们自己了
I have so many questions.
我有好多问题
Like, who's my real dad?
我的亲生父亲是谁
I don't want to talk about him.
我不想谈论他
Oh, okay.
好吧
We don't have to.
你不想谈就不谈
Yeah.
好
This is, like, really strange.
这感觉真的很奇怪
I don't know what to call you.
我不知道该怎么叫你
Mom? Mami? Carmen!
妈妈 妈咪 卡门
Keep calling me Carmen.
还是叫我卡门
Nothing's changed.
什么都没变
Are you kidding? Everything's changed.
开什么玩笑 一切都变了
I know you're my mother now.
现在我知道你是我妈妈了
I'm not your mother, Danni.
我不是你妈妈 丹妮
I gave you up for a reason.
我放弃了你是有原因的
You were young, and you weren't ready.
你当时太年轻 还没准备好
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表