剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
maybe have a little wine.
喝点小酒
Oh, but shouldn't we keep rehearsing
不过我们难道不该为了我的试镜
for my big screen test?
接着排练吗
Come on. You've got to loosen up.
来嘛 你得放松一下
You do want the part, don't you?
你想得到这个角色 不是吗
Genevieve Delatour for Dr. Selevan.
吉纳维芙·德拉图预约了塞莱文医生
I'm a bit early.
我到早了
Oh, may I offer you a beverage while you wait?
您等待的时候想喝点什么饮品吗
We have sparkling water, champagne.
我们有气泡水 香槟
Champagne?
香槟
Oh, I'm so happy I changed therapists.
换了治疗师真好
Yes, please.
好的谢谢
I always get here early just for the bubbly.
我每次都会早到只为了喝香槟
Got to love Beverly Hills.
不得不爱比弗利山庄
My waxer offers complimentary vicodin.
我的脱毛师会免费赠我止疼药
So, what are you in for?
你来是看什么的
I recently discovered, uh,
我最近发现了
some troubling things about an incident in my past.
多年前发生的一件意外现在困扰着我
You? Breakup...
你呢 两年前
Two years ago.
分手了
Letting go of relationships is -- it's not my strong suit.
治疗情伤真的不是我的强项
I've been holding onto mine for 20.
我都分了二十年还没痊愈
Ohh. I love meeting somebody who's more messed up than me.
我就喜欢认识我还惨的人
Oh, you should probably leave the bottle.
你把瓶子留下吧
Cheers.
干杯
Maids by Marisol.
玛莉索女佣中介
Yes. Peter. Hello.
是的 彼得 你好
give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
No. You know I've been trying to talk to him.
别 你知道我在想方设法联♥系♥他
Marisol, you don't under just give me the phone.
玛莉索 你不懂 把电♥话♥给我就是了
Hi. Peter, I have been missing you like crazy --
你好彼得 我发疯了一般想你
Oh. Hi, sir.
你好 先生
Yes, we can find you a maid.
是的我们可以为您找到女佣
How's Wednesday at 2:00?
周三下午两点如何
Great.
太好了
Wrong peter? Shut up.
不是你的彼得吧 闭嘴
I'm gonna go out on a limb
我要大胆猜测一下
and say you're still not over your breakup?
你还是没有从分手中走出来吧
What breakup?
什么分手
Peter has just disappeared.
彼得就那样消失了
It's the best relationship I've ever had,
这是我拥有过最好的一段感情
and I never even got the chance to say I'm sorry...
我甚至没有机会向他道歉
or goodbye.
或者告别
Well, why don't you stop moping around here then
你不要在这儿自怨自艾了
and go out and find yourself some closure, already?
你该出去为你自己了断这段感情
God, I envy you, Evelyn.
我真嫉妒你伊芙琳
You seem completely over Adrian.
你似乎彻底把艾德里安抛诸脑后了
Ah, you don't know yet. What?
现在还不好说 什么
Adrian is marrying...
艾德里安要和盖尔·弗莱明
Gail Fleming.
结婚了
What?! I don't understand it.
什么 我不明白
He has always despised her,
他向来看不起她
and yet they're having an engagement party
可现在他俩居然要办订婚派对了
at the mansion tomorrow.
明天在庄园里
And you're my plus one, by the way.
另外 你是我的携伴
They invited you?
他们邀请了你吗
Seems kind of aggressive.
这可有点过分
It's like he's going out of his way to rub my nose in it.
他就像在想尽办法让我难堪
Oh, maybe he's just trying to make you jealous.
或许他是想让你吃醋
Oh, my god.
天呐
He doesn't want to marry Gail.
他才不想娶盖尔
He wants me to break them up and come running back to him.
是想让我拆散他俩 跟他复合
Sounds like Adrian is playing a very high-stakes game of chicken.
听起来艾德里安下了血本玩懦夫博弈啊
If that's what he wants...
如果他想博
then chicken we shall play.
那我奉陪到底
Here it is --
找到了
the guest list from the night of Peri's party.
佩里派对当晚的宾客名单
Thank god you saved this.
幸好你还留着
What are all the sad faces?
这些哭脸都是什么
Peri wanted me to keep track of anyone who didn't bring a gift
佩里让我记下没带礼物赴宴的人
so she knew who to publicly shame.
自己好当众羞辱他们
There's his name -- Hugh Metzger.
在这 休·蒙次赫尔
He was at the party.
他果然在派对上
Which means he could have murdered Peri.
也就是说他可能谋杀了佩里
I told you.
我就说吧
I'm gonna get Spence out of jail.
我要把斯宾思救出监狱
Police! Step back!
警♥察♥ 退后
I got this.
这边我来
Check in the back. You two, upstairs. Go.
检查屋后 你们两个上楼看 快
Detective, what's going on?
警探 怎么回事
I'm gonna ask you this once. Where is Spence?
我只问你一遍 斯宾思在哪里
I don't understand. He's not at the prison?
我不明白 他不在监狱吗
No. He escaped with another inmate.
对 他和另一名囚犯越狱了
Listen, if you're harboring him here...
听着 如果你窝藏他...
I'm not. I swear.
我没有 我发誓
We didn't even know he was missing.
我们都不知道他失踪了
Is all this really necessary? Yes.
这样真的有必要吗 对
Spence Westmore is an escaped murderer.
斯宾思·韦斯特莫是越狱的杀人犯
We have orders.
我们接到了命令
Now, if he resists capture, we will shoot to kill.
如果他拒捕 我们会击毙他
No.
不要
I understand why Peter wouldn't talk to me after what I did.
我明白在我做了那种事之后 彼得为什么不睬我
You didn't do anything. You were violated.
你什么都没做 你被侵犯了
And Peter was an a-hole
彼得是个混♥蛋♥
for not even bothering to find out what happened.
都不愿意去问你发生了什么
You're right. Thank you, Lori.
你说得对 谢谢你 洛莉
Just reminds me how happy I am that I'm not into men.
这让我想到了我不喜欢男人是多么幸福
You're a lesbian.
你是女同
Do you enjoy it?
你喜欢吗
I do.
是的
No male egos.
没有男性自尊压着你
You don't have to watch stupid things on TV.
也不用看电视上的无聊体育节目
And you end up with twice the wardrobe.
而且衣服还多一倍
Oh, well, when you put it like that, I get the appeal.
你这么一说 真是好有吸引力
Dr. Selevan is ready for you.
塞莱文医生可以见您了
Uh, actually, I don't need my appointment.
实际上 我不需要见医生了
I've just had the best therapy of my life.
我才做了这辈子最棒的心理治疗
Oh, hey, Danni.
你好 丹妮
Carmen, something bad happened with Hugh Metzger.
卡门 休·蒙次赫尔出事了
Where are you?
你在哪里
Oh, my god. Danni, are you okay?
天呐 丹妮 你还好吗
Did he touch you? You can tell me.
他碰你了吗 你可以跟我说
I'll kill him, but you can tell me.
我会杀了他 不过你可以跟我说
I'm fine, but Hugh's not.
我没事 但休可不妙
Oh, my god.
天呐
What happened? You told me he drugged women,
怎么回事 你告诉我他会对女人下药
so I switched our glasses when he wasn't looking.
所以我趁他不注意时调换了酒杯
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Unfortunately, no.
很可惜 没有
You did the right thing.
你做得对
If you hadn't warned me, he would've done that to me,
如果你不警告我 这样的就会是我
and then...
然后...
No. You're safe now. It's okay.
你现在安全了 别怕
Should we call the police?
我们要报♥警♥吗
No. No. The police are idiots. They always screw up.
不 警♥察♥都是蠢蛋 总是搞砸
Spence is in jail while this guy goes free.
斯宾思坐牢 这家伙却在逍遥
No, no, no.
不报♥警♥
I have an idea.
我有办法了
Okay, the house is all clear,
房♥子里的确没人
but Spence may try to make contact.
但斯宾思可能会联♥系♥你
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表