剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
With me?
跟我一起吗
I don't have anywhere else to go.
我无处可去了
Rosie, thank God.
罗西 谢天谢地
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Where's Tucker?
塔科在哪里
We're both fine. Tucker's next door.
我们都没事 塔科在隔壁
They want to keep us overnight for observation.
他们想让我们住院观察一晚
I called Shannon. She's on her way.
我给香农打了电♥话♥ 她在路上了
Do you want me to tell Marisol and the girls?
你想要我告诉玛莉索和姑娘们吗
No, I don't want to worry them.
我不想让他们担心
I just called the house so you and Shannon would know.
我只给家里打了电♥话♥ 告诉你和香农
I-I can't believe this happened.
难以置信发生了这事
Who hit you?
谁撞的你
I didn't see.
我没看见
It was a hit-and-run.
是肇事逃逸
But, Jesse, I don't think it was an accident.
但是杰西 我觉得这不是意外
Oh, my God. Someone hit you on purpose?
天啊 有人故意撞的你吗
It was a warning from The Circle.
这是圈子的警告
They want me to stop looking into Peri's murder.
他们想让我停止调查佩里的谋杀案
I must be getting close.
我一定快接近真♥相♥了
Is everything all right, Mother?
一切还好吗 母亲
Kyle and I had an argument.
凯尔和我吵架了
Well, maybe this will make you happy.
也许这会让你开心
I don't think Rosie's gonna be asking any more questions.
我觉得罗西不会再问问题了
I heard you ran her off the road.
听说你把她撞到路边去了
Ben, are you aware that Tucker Westmore was in the car?
本 你知道塔科·韦斯特莫在车里吗
Is that a problem?
那是个问题吗
It's a big problem.
是个大问题
How could you be so reckless?
你怎么能这么鲁莽
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What's in this?
里面有什么
Tucker Westmore is the key to everything.
塔科·韦斯特莫是一切的关键
I told you not to disappoint me.
我跟你说过别让我失望
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表