剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Um, I guess she'll just miss this audition.
我想她要错过这次试镜了
Wait, what? What audition?
等等 什么 什么试镜
Um, it's tomorrow.
是明天
We're trying out dancers for a new B.T. Chill video.
我们要挑选BT·切尔新视频的舞者
B.T. Chill?
BT·切尔
The guy with the really high voice and the really low pants?
那个声音很高裤子很低的家伙
He's huge.
他可火了
Yep. So I guess it's her loss.
是啊 那只能是她的损失了
No, no, no, no. Don't hang up.
不不不 别挂
Give me the details.
告诉我细节
Wait, I thought you just said she was out of town.
等等 你不是说她出城了吗
I forgot she's coming back today.
我忘了她今天回来
So tell me where it is, and Daniela will be there.
告诉我在哪里 丹妮亚拉会到场的
Gail.
盖尔
How nice to see you.
真高兴见到你
Evelyn, I was just getting my, um, eyebrows waxed.
伊芙琳 我刚在脱我的眉毛
I have an eyebrow there, too.
我也有眉毛
You know, I think the last time I saw you,
我还记得我们上一次见面时
you were getting dragged out of the country club
你被拖出乡村俱乐部
kicking and screaming.
一路大叫乱踢
I really hope I didn't exacerbate the situation
真心希望我当时叫你禽兽
by calling you a monster.
没有让场面更难堪
No. I understand. - You can't help your behavior.
不 我明白 你控制不了自己的行为
You're like a feral cat who's also drunk.
你像一只醉醺醺的流浪猫
Wow, you seem to be in an unusually good mood.
你看上去心情意外的好
I am. I have a date.
是啊 我有个约会
That's why I'm here getting gussied up.
所以我才来打扮一下
Who's the lucky guy?
那个走运的家伙是谁
Reverend James Hamilton from the Hamilton House charity.
哈尔密顿之家慈善协会的詹姆斯·汉密尔顿牧师
He's very handsome. I know.
他可帅了 我知道
Figure if I'm gonna get back on the horse,
我想着要是想重返情场[回到马上]
it might as well be a --
干脆就找只
Big black stallion?
大黑♥马♥
Gail.
盖尔
Being around you makes me seem racially sensitive.
在你身边让我变得对种族非常敏感
Though I have to say,
不过我不得不说
I can't really picture you with a preacher.
我无法想象你和一个牧师在一起
I mean, do they even make money?
他们能赚钱吗
Does it matter? It's just a date.
这很重要吗 只是约会而已
I don't have to marry the man.
我又不用嫁给他
So, is, um -- is Adrian seeing other people, too?
那艾德里安也在和别人约会吗
I don't know and I don't care.
我不知道 我也不在乎
Adrian is free to do anything or anyone he pleases.
艾德里安想见谁 想干什么都是他自己的事
Okay, well, have fun.
好吧 玩得开心
I can't believe I'm writing
真不敢相信我写的电影
a film being directed by the Hugh Metzger!
要由休·蒙次赫尔来执导
I'm gonna learn so much from you.
我会从你身上学到很多东西
Yeah, well, you know what? I'm impressed with you, too.
你知道 我觉得你也很厉害
It's amazing how quickly you wrote that outline.
你能这么快写完大纲真的很厉害
I lived it.
我经历过啊
And the other script got so much wrong,
其他剧本都太糟糕了
I was bursting at the seams to tell the story my way.
我满脑子全是自己想讲述的故事
Well, I-I loved what you did with it.
我喜欢你写的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, now we can talk about what we need to change.
现在我们能谈谈我们需要改变的地方
Oh, okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
我很想听听你的想法
Okay.
好的
Trey, give her my thoughts.
特雷 告诉她我的想法
Well, first off, Hugh had the great idea
首先 休有个很好的主意
to change the setting to Miami.
将设定改到迈阿密
Yeah, Beverly Hills is just a little too on-the-nose.
比佛利山庄有点太平庸了
But Beverly Hills is such a good backdrop
但是比佛利山庄这个背景能够
for the themes of class disparity.
很好的衬托阶级差异的主题
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Yeah, let's, uh -- Let's put a pin in that, okay?
我们...这个想法先放一放
Next, it'd be great if the maids could be sexier.
第二 如果女佣能再性感点就好了
Show some skin.
多露点肉
Yeah, what if there's, like, a room where they all change
不如加一个她们每天上班之前
before they go to work every day?
都要换衣服的隔间
Like, a maids' locker room.
比如女佣更衣室
Maids' locker room. Great idea, Hugh.
女佣更衣室 休 这个主意真不错
Okay, that was my idea,
那是我的主意
and I wasn't being serious, 'cause it's not a thing.
而且我是开玩笑的 因为没这个东西
Ah, well, let's -- Let's put a pin in that, too.
这个...这个想法也先放一放
Beginning to think "Putting a pin in it"
我开始觉得所谓的"放一放"
means you're just gonna change it later.
是指你待会会自己改掉
Wow, you're right.
你说得没错
You are learning a lot from me.
你果然从我身上学到了不少东西
Westmore.
韦斯特莫
Uh, Kill Face.
杀戮脸
Heard you were back from the hospital.
听说你从医院回来了
We missed you at play rehearsal.
戏剧彩排时我们很想你
That's still happening?
这事还在搞吗
Of course it is. This Friday.
当然了 本周五
If you need more time to prepare,
如果你还要更多时间准备
we can run lines in the shower.
我们可以在浴室对台词
No, I'm good.
不 我可以的
And don't worry. Your family's gonna love it.
而且别担心 你家人会喜欢的
My family?
我家人吗
Didn't you invite them? Friday's family day.
你没邀请他们吗 周五是家庭日
We do a play every year for the kids.
我们每年为孩子们演一出戏剧
We just never had a star like you before.
只是以前从没有你这种明星
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
But do you really think prison is the best place for children?
但你真的觉得小孩适合来监狱吗
Listen to me.
听我的吧
I've been in here a long time.
我在这很久了
You get a chance to hug your family, you take it.
当你有机会见家人 就好好抓住
Oh, I hadn't thought of that.
我还没想过这点
I mean, who knows?
谁知道呢
You may never see them again...
或许你再也见不到他们了
especially if you're not off book by Friday.
尤其是周五你还背不下台词的话
Well, hello there.
你好
You must be the haircut guy.
你一定是理发师了
Come on in.
请进
So, who referred you to me?
所以 是谁向你推荐的我
I... really must thank them.
我真要好好谢谢他们
I don't need a haircut.
我不需要理发
You don't? But I got a text
不吗 但我收到短♥信♥
asking for an at-home appointment.
说要预约上门服务
That was from me.
那是我发的
Wait.
等等
Aren't you Genevieve Delatour's maid?
你不是吉纳维芙·德拉图的女佣吗
Did she put you up to this?
是她指使你的吗
Is that why you tricked me into coming here?
所以你才骗我来这里
I'll get back to work.
我回去工作了
Hold on. Stay. I want a witness for this.
别走 我要留个目击者
Please, Fabian.
拜托 费边
Mrs. Genevieve doesn't even know I called you.
吉纳维芙太太根本不知道我请你来
Well, she really hurt me.
她真的伤到我了
Do you know she thought I was gay?
你知道她以为我是同性恋吗
Can you believe that?
你们敢相信吗
Shocking. Excuse me.
令人震惊 失陪了
I picked up the book you gave Mrs. Genevieve about The Circle,
我发现了你给吉纳维芙太太的那本"圈子"的书
and I thought it was really interesting.
觉得很有意思
Fabian, I am talking to you.
费边 我在跟你说话呢
What? Oh. Yes. The book.
什么 是 那本书
I want to know more about The Circle.
我想再深入了解"圈子"
Can I join?
我能加入吗
You?
你吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表