剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Oh, my God.
天啊
Spence Westmore, you're under arrest.
斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你被捕了
I'm Shannon. I'm Peri's sister.
我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐
You have to do something!
你得想想办法
You can't let that woman raise my son!
你不能让那个女人抚养我的孩子
Tucker, what's wrong?
塔科 怎么了
If his nanny was someone he already knew,
如果他的保姆是他认识的人
that would keep him calm.
他就会保持镇定
You'll have to go easy on her now that she's working here.
她来这里工作了 你得对她好点
You okay with that?
你对此没意见吗
Keep your friends close.
亲近你的朋友
And your enemies even closer.
更要亲近你的敌人
I'm leaving you.
我要离开你了
Evelyn, we were meant to be together.
伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起
Mrs. Powell, the credit card we have for you has been...
鲍威尔夫人 您的信♥用♥卡♥已经...
Declined. Adrian.
被拒付了 艾德里安
Do you really think you're gonna win Mrs. Powell back
你真的觉得用切断经济来折磨她
by -- by cutting off her money and making her miserable?
就能让鲍威尔太太回到你身边吗
Isn't it romantic?
多浪漫啊
I'm taking you up on your offer.
我要接受你的提议
My offer? I'm moving in.
我的提议 我要搬过来了
The big fashion exec just bought this place.
一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买♥♥下这里
She's gonna be gone for six months.
她六个月都不在
This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house,
这个可爱的男人来敲门 以为我是屋主
so I went with it.
所以我就让他这么误解了
Kyle, is that you?
凯尔 是你吗
You didn't mention your mother was visiting.
你没说过你母亲来看你呢
Oh, she's not visiting. She lives here.
她不是来看我 她住在这里
I like her, too. But not for you.
我也很喜欢她 但你不行
I have other plans for you, Kyle.
我对你还有别的计划 凯尔
I think what you're doing is shameful,
我觉得你做的事很可耻
seeing that woman's husband.
跟那个女人的丈夫约会
Ex-husband.
是前夫
I'm not breaking up with him.
我不会跟他分手
This means war.
咱俩之间开战了
Uh, my scalp seems to be tingling.
我的头皮发麻
Is that normal?
这正常吗
To attack their hair? You've crossed a line.
你怎么能对头发下毒手呢 你越界了
I'm Daniela! Your cousin Josefina's daughter?
我是丹妮亚拉 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿
I want to be a singer, just like you.
我想成为一名歌♥手 像你一样
That girl's your daughter?
这女孩就是你的女儿
My cousin Josefina -- she raised her as her own.
我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
So, she doesn't even know she's adopted?
她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
It's the boys, the drugs. You're crashing cars.
是男孩们 毒品 你撞车了
Well, it's none of your business what I do.
我做什么不关你的事
You're not my mom.
你又不是我妈妈
Yeah, Josefina? It's Carmen.
约瑟芬娜 我是卡门
I think she needs you.
我觉得她需要你
I'll buy you a drink. I'm all yours.
我请你喝一杯 我归你了
That was...
刚才真是...
I know.
我知道
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Oh, God.
天啊
You're not gonna ask me to marry you, right?
你不会要我嫁给你吧
Why would you think that?
你为什么这么想
It's happened to me before.
我之前遇到过这种情况
Guys always propose after sex.
男人跟你上完床后就喜欢求婚
It's my curse.
那是我的诅咒
Actually, I was gonna ask you,
其实我想问问你
if it's okay with you, if we keep this...
如果我们保持随意 你是不是
casual.
同意
I was in a relationship last year,
去年我谈了一场恋爱
and I am...
我...
I'm not ready to go down that road again.
我还没准备好再谈一场
Good.
好
The last thing I need right now is another jealous boyfriend.
现在我最不需要的就是另一个吃醋的男朋友
What, you got a lot of those, hmm?
怎么 你有很多吗
You see? You're jealous already.
看到了吧 你已经吃醋了
Come here.
过来
I need to get this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Right now?
现在吗
Well, you don't have to stop.
你不用停
Hello?
喂
Yeah, this is Danni.
对 我是丹妮
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Hey, are those "Oh, my Gods" for me?
你这是因为我而喊的吗
Carmen?
卡门
Carmen! There you are.
卡门 你来了
I have to talk to you. Me too.
我得跟你谈谈 我也是
The most amazing thing happened.
最棒的事发生了
I got into a singer showcase!
我得到了一次歌♥手展示的机会
What?
什么
Yes, someone dropped out at the last minute,
有人最后一刻退出了
so I'm going on tomorrow night. Yes, but
所以我明晚去 好 但...
There's going to be agents and producers.
会有经纪人制♥作♥人到场
Okay, why aren't you more excited?
你为什么一点都不激动
Daniela, where have you been?
丹妮亚拉 你去哪里了
Mami, what are you doing here?
妈妈 你怎么来了
Your cousin Carmen called me.
你卡门阿姨打电♥话♥叫我来的
I'm here to take you home.
我是来带你回家的
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Yes, and I'm going to keep hounding you
对 我要一直打扰你
until I convince you.
直到说服你
Great!
好极了
Great. See you Thursday, Cece.
好 周四见 茜茜
Marisol.
玛莉索
I am grateful to stay here,
你收留我我很感激
but could you please keep it down?
但是你讲话声音小一点好吗
My doctor says it's best to wake naturally
我的医生说喝红酒吃安♥眠♥药♥后睡觉
from a merlot-and-ambien sleep.
最好是自然醒
I'm sorry. Is my having a job disturbing you?
抱歉 我有工作打扰到你了吗
Exactly. Thank you for understanding.
没错 谢谢你的理解
Well, business is slow, so I'm making cold calls,
现在生意低迷 所以我得打电♥话♥推销
but I just landed a meeting with
不过我刚和茜茜·谢菲尔德
Cece Sheffield.
安排了一场会面
She owns that giant house on Roxbury --
她在罗克斯伯里有一所大房♥子
No domestic help at all.
还没有任何佣人
Speaking of domestic help,
说起佣人
How do I place an order for breakfast around here?
我在这儿要怎么预定早饭
Place an order? Evelyn, this isn't the Four Seasons.
定早饭 伊芙琳 这儿不是四季酒店
That's apparent from the low thread count of your sheets.
从你低纱支的床单上就显而易见了
There's cereal in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有燕麦
At the club,
在俱乐部里
they have a little man named Jean-Claude
有个小男生叫让·克劳德
who makes the most amazing bespoke omelettes.
他做的定制鸡蛋饼简直一绝
I don't have a little omelette man.
我没有做♥鸡♥蛋饼的小男生
Well, perhaps you should stop worrying about Cece Sheffield
或许你不该操心茜茜·谢菲尔德的事
and get some help for yourself.
该给你自己找个佣人
Evelyn, why don't you just go out for breakfast?
伊芙琳 你为什么不出去吃早饭
Believe me, I would if I could, but...
相信我 如果我可以的话一定会去 但是
I can't exactly afford it.
我没有钱了
I didn't realize things were that bad.
我不知道事情已经到这么惨的地步了
Yes, for all intents and purposes,
是的 总而言之
Adrian has left me destitute.
艾德里安让我身无分文了
Tell you what,
这样吧
breakfast is on me.
我请你吃早饭
I want you to be happy.
我希望你开心
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表