剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Are you having fun watching your book
看着自己的书被制♥作♥成大电影
get made into a movie?
你开心吗
It's not what I expected.
这跟我预期的不太一样
Take it up with the head of the studio.
跟制♥作♥室的负责人提出来吧
Why don't we have dinner tonight,
不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭
talk about it?
聊聊这件事吧
That girl is your daughter?
这女孩是你的女儿
My cousin, Josefina, she raised her as your own.
我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
So she doesn't even know she's adopted.
她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
You don't get to decide what Daniela does.
所以你无权决定丹妮亚拉要做什么
And I gave birth to her!
我生了她
Stay way from me, both of you!
你俩都离我远点
I'm not going back to Adrian. I'm moving in!
我不要回到艾德里安身边 我要搬过来了
You have to start fending for yourself.
意思是你得开始自己养活自己了
That means get a job.
也就是说你得去找份工作
That is quite possibly the ugliest thing
这可能是别人对我说过的
anyone has ever said to me.
最可怕的一句话
How'd you like to come and work for me?
你愿意来为我工作吗
This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house,
这个可爱的男人来敲门以为我是屋主
so I went with it.
所以我就让他这么误解了
Zoila, this is my mother.
佐拉 这是我母亲
I like her, too. But not for you.
我也很喜欢她 但你不行
I have other plans for you, Kyle.
我对你还有别的计划 凯尔
I'm glad we can still be friends,
我很欣慰我俩依然是朋友
even though things fizzled out.
尽管结局不太好
Adrian Powell, have you ever met my dear friend, Zoila?
艾德里安·鲍威尔 你认识我的朋友佐拉吗
No.
不认识
No?
不认识
I think you and he would be an excellent match.
我觉得你俩肯定是绝配
I knew those two would hit it off.
我就知道他俩会合得来
Fabian, my hair dresser.
费边 我的美发师
He's fabulous, funny, fierce, ferocious,
他迷人 有趣 猛烈 狂野
and officially my new best friend.
已正式成为我最好的朋友
You should read this.
你该读读这个
It's going to change your life.
这会改变你的生活
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Spence Westmore, you're under arrest.
斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你被逮捕了
Yeah, I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
You need to find out who really killed Peri.
我们需要查出杀死佩里的真凶
I killed Peri.
我杀了佩里
Ben is washing Spence's brain.
本在给斯宾思洗♥脑♥
That's why he confessed.
所以他才认罪了
She's not asking questions about Spence?
她没有问关于斯宾思的事吗
She doesn't have a clue.
她没有线索
And she doesn't know anything about the circle?
她也不知道圈子的事吧
The circle?
圈子
Do you know what it is?
你知道那是什么吗
No, I don't.
我不知道
I can't breath!
我无法呼吸了
Spence!
斯宾思
Help!
救命
Spence?
斯宾思
Oh, Rosie.
罗西
Oh, I had the worst dream.
我做了一个最可怕的噩梦
Peri was dead, and I was in jail.
梦到佩里死了 我进监狱了
Oh, but I am free.
不过我自♥由♥了
Not exactly.
不尽然
You're in the hospital.
你在医院里
You collapsed at the prison,
你在监狱里晕倒了
and they brought you here.
所以他们把你送这儿来了
Bernie!
伯尼
Could you tell the doctor Spence is awake?
你能否告诉医生斯宾思醒了
That's Bernie. He's making sure you don't escape.
那是伯尼 他来看着你防止你逃跑
Lucky me.
我真幸运
Is this a private room?
这是单间吗
It's pretty nice.
这儿真不错
I guess. It's a hospital room.
大概吧 这儿是医院病房♥
It's the Taj Mahal compared to prison.
跟监狱比起来这里简直是泰姬陵
I mean, check out these sheets.
看看这些被单
There's no holes. They're clean.
上面都没有洞 还是干净的
Don't you want to know why you collapsed?
你不想知道你为何晕倒了吗
Do they think it could be serious?
医生觉得问题很严重吗
Maybe I could stay here forever.
或许我可以在这儿住一辈子
hello, I'm Dr. Brooks.
你好 我是布鲁克斯医生
Are the tests back?
化验结果出来了吗
Do you know what's wrong with Spence?
你知道斯宾思到底是什么病吗
Is it a brain tumor?
是脑瘤吗
You're suffering from withdrawal.
你的症状来自于戒断反应
Probably from some sort of barbiturate.
可能是来自某种巴比妥酸盐
Is that what you took?
你吃了那个吗
Hold on a second. I didn't take any drugs, I swear.
等一下 我没有吃任何药 我发誓
Then how did it get in your system?
那你体内怎么会有的呢
Ben!
本
What?
什么
That's how he got you to confess.
他就是这样让你认罪的
Ben drugged you, and now you're going through withdrawal.
本给你下了药 现在你出现了戒断反应
The point is you're gonna be okay.
重点是你会好起来的
You can go back to prison in a couple days.
过两天你就能回监狱了
Thank you, doctor. Good news.
谢谢医生 真是好消息
But wait a second.
等一下
There's no chance it could be a brain tumor?
真的没可能是脑瘤吗
Last night was great.
昨晚真是太棒了
You were great.
你太赞了
Marisol, it is bad enough I have to be at work by 10:00,
玛莉索 我需要十点到岗工作已经够惨了
but must I also listen to your insipid pillow talk?
我一定要听着你俩无聊的情话吗
Hello, Peter.
你好 彼得
Evelyn, I didn't realize you were working here.
伊芙琳 我不知道你在这儿工作
She has a flexible definition of the word "Working."
她对于"工作"的定义比较宽泛
When you coerced me into accepting this job,
当你强迫我接受这份工作的时候
you didn't mention you'd be providing all the staff for the gala.
你没说过你要为晚会提供所有工作人员
It's been chaos.
真是一团乱
Does that phone ever stop ringing?
那台电♥话♥啥时候才能不再响
When you answer it.
你接起来的时候
Snarkiness is not the best color on you.
尖酸刻薄可不是最适合你的颜色
And neither is yellow.
黄色也不是
So, the gala?
什么晚会
The Hamilton house gala.
在汉密尔顿家举办的晚会
It's a benefit for inner city kids.
为了帮助市里的孩子们
I know. The studio is a big contributor.
我知道 我的工作室捐了很大一笔钱
But I was planning to ask you to come as my date.
不过我正打算请你做我的女伴出席
Oh, I would love to,
我很乐意
but I've got 40 workers to manage that night.
不过那晚我有40个员工要管
Oh. I was hoping to introduce you to some of my colleagues.
我想要把你介绍给我的几个同事们
Well, can't Evelyn manage the staff?
伊芙琳不能管那些员工吗
She's your employee, isn't she?
她是你的雇员 不是吗
She is.
她是
But it's hard to ask her for things.
不过让她做事太难了
Marisol, how many times do you expect me to answer that?
玛莉索 你要我接几次电♥话♥才满意
Every time.
每次都接
Daniela, you've been gone all night, and I'm worried.
丹妮亚拉 你一夜未归 我很担心
Call me back, please.
给我回电♥话♥ 求你了
Es tu Mami.
我是你妈妈
She knows who it is.
她知道你是谁
You only called a hundred times.
你只不过打了百来个电♥话♥
And I'll call a hundred more.
我会再打一百个的
Josefina, will you relax?
约瑟芬娜 放松点好吗
She's been gone for 10 hours.
她才走了十个小时
A lot could happen in 10 hours.
十个小时内能发生很多事
She could be lost or hurt.
她可能迷路了 或者受伤了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表