剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I, Carmen.
我也是 卡门
You're fired!
你被开除了
I must thank Rosie for her recommendation.
我真要谢谢罗西的推荐
Who knew personal trainers could be so handsome?
谁知道私人教练也能这么帅
Thank you, Mrs. Delatour.
谢谢 德拉图太太
Please, call me Genevieve.
叫我吉纳维芙就好
Okay. Genevieve.
好的 吉纳维芙
We should get to know each other better.
我们该多了解下彼此
Would you like to join me for a light dinner
你愿意和我吃顿便饭
and some heavy petting?
再狠狠宠爱下我吗
I don't think that's a good idea.
我想这不是个好主意
Because I'm a few years older than you?
因为我比你大几岁吗
Are you older than me?
你比我大吗
Oh, Jesse.
杰西
It's just, I like to keep
只是我喜欢
my client relationships professional.
和客户保持专业的关系
I could fire you.
我可以开除你
Oh, please don't.
请不要
Uh, truth is, you don't want to get mixed up
事实是 你不会想和我这种人
with someone like me.
搅合在一起
My love life is a complete mess.
我的恋爱史一团糟
Shoulder press.
肩膀下压
Tuck those in.
手肘内收
And one...
一
Are you seeing someone?
你在和别人约会吗
I was seeing this one girl, but she went out of town,
我有个女朋友 但她出城了
and then I kind of slept with my ex.
然后我和前女友睡了
Ah. An ex?
前女友吗
Well, I suppose I can understand
我猜我能体会
the appeal of the one who got away.
前任的吸引力
So you get it?
所以你理解吗
Yes.
对
In the meantime,
与此同时
I am paying excellent money for these sessions,
我上这些课程可花了大价钱
so while you're spotting me,
所以你让我出汗时
maybe your hands could... slip a little?
或许你的手能...乱滑一滑呢
Oh, Carmen. Good.
卡门 太好了
James wants me to send him something,
詹姆斯要我发给他什么东西
but I have no idea what it is.
但我不知道是什么意思
Dear, are you familiar with this word?
你熟悉这个词吗
Selfie?
自♥拍♥吗
Uh, that's when you take a picture of yourself like this.
就是你像这样拍一张自己的照片
Ooh! That's fabulous.
太棒了
Yeah, you have to admit,
你得承认
I'm pretty handy to have around, huh?
让我在身边还是很有用的吧
Indeed.
没错
And now that you and Mr. Powell are separated,
现在你和鲍威尔先生分居了
I-I don't feel right cleaning for him.
我觉得再为他打扫不太合适
Us girls, we have to stick together, right?
我们女生该团结一致 对吗
Adrian fired you, didn't he?
艾德里安开除你了吧
But now I can focus all my energy on cleaning for you.
但现在我就能尽心为你打扫了
I work for Marisol's maid service.
我为玛莉索的佣人公♥司♥工作
I could actually hire a good maid --
我可以雇一个好佣人
if there is such a thing.
如果真有这种人
Listen, lady, the only reason
听着 太太 鲍威尔先生
Mr. Powell fired me is because I helped you.
解雇我的唯一原因 是因为我帮了你
You owe me.
你欠我的
Do I, though?
是吗
Come on. Mr. Powell hates me now.
拜托 鲍威尔先生现在恨死我了
So having me around would drive him crazy.
你留我在身边会让他发疯的
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
I'm so glad you agreed to meet me.
我真高兴你同意见我
Of course.
当然了
I'm just surprised it's during lunch.
我只是很惊讶是吃午餐
You usually reserve this for business.
你一般午餐都是谈公事
Oh. When I was in New York,
当我在纽约时
all I could think about was how much you mean to me
我心里想的只有你对我有多重要
and how badly I screwed things up.
我是怎么搞砸了一切
Well we all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错嘛
I am so sorry for what happened with your movie.
对你的电影的事我真抱歉
I... can't even imagine how hurt you must've been.
我无法想象你有多痛苦
Peter, it means so much to hear you say that.
彼得 能听到你这么说真好
And another thing --
还有件事...
I know I've been way too focused on work,
我知道我太专心工作
but that's about to change.
但这该改变了
It is?
是吗
Look, I really want to make this up to you,
我是真心想补偿你
so, next week, I've canceled all my meetings
所以我取消了下周的全部会议
in the hopes of escaping with you to Hawaii.
希望和你去夏威夷散心
Oh, my God.
天呐
You mean the world to me.
你对我非常重要
I don't want anything to come between us again.
我不想让我们之间再有矛盾了
Let's start all over --
我们重新来过吧
blanket forgiveness for anything
原谅以前可能
that might've happened in the past.
发生过的一切事情
Evelyn, I know you're not speaking to me,
伊芙琳 我知道你不和我说话
but it appears that the East wing is out of bourbon.
但东区似乎没有波本威士忌了
Would you mind if I crossed to the bar
你介意我走去吧台
for a fresh bottle?
拿瓶新的吗
I'll take your silence
我就当你
to mean you're okay with my proposal.
是默认我的提议了
What the hell?
你干什么
If I were talking to you, I'd have given you a warning.
我要是跟你说话 就会提醒你
What happened? Carmen!
怎么回事 卡门
I thought I fired you. About that...
我以为我开除你了 这个嘛
Carmen's working for me now.
卡门现在替我工作
And I'm only cleaning her side of the house.
而且我只打扫她那半的房♥子
Take care of that for me, would you, dear?
打扫干净好吗 亲爱的
There.
好了
I see.
我懂了
Well, I just hired a new maid this morning to replace you.
我早上也才雇了个新女佣来顶替你
I'll get her to clean it up.
我就请她来打扫了
Relax! I'm coming!
行了 我来了
Danni?
丹妮
Will you take care of this, please?
请打扫干净好吗
You're back.
你回来了
Yeah. I'm back.
对 我回来了
Hello?
有人吗
Can I help you?
您有事吗
Hi, uh...
你好
I was just looking for a pen to sign in.
我正在找笔签字呢
Hold on. I got one in my bag.
稍等 我包里有一支
So, back to see Westmore, huh?
又回来探视韦斯特莫吗
Well, you two must have a lot to talk about.
你们两个一定有很多话聊
I don't know about that.
这我可不知道
Oh, I am so glad to see you.
真高兴见到你
Me too.
我也是
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is it just me, or is that guard watching us?
是我想多了 还是守卫在盯着我们
He's a guard. It's his job.
他是守卫 这是他的工作
No, I mean, I've been thinking
不 我是说 我在想
that someone has been spying on me.
有人在监视我们
Maybe it's that guard.
或许就是那个守卫
Why would he be spying on you?
他为什么要监视你
I just feel like I can't say stuff to you.
我只是觉得有些话我没法对你说
I wish there was some way we could be alone together.
真希望我们能有办法独处
You mean like a conjugal visit? Yes.
你是说配偶探访吗 对
What's that?
那是什么
You know. Conjugal.
你懂的 夫妻间嘛
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表