剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I've been carrying a torch for you all this time.
我一直都还想着你
But I finally realized that you were a real...
但我终于看清你是个
a-hole.
混♥蛋♥
I'm not the one who cheated.
出轨的又不是我
I didn't cheat.
我没出轨
But you didn't even stick around long enough
但是你都没有耐心
to hear my side of the story.
听我解释
Okay.
好吧
Do you want to tell me now?
你现在想告诉我了吗
I didn't come here to rehash the past.
我不想重提往事了
I came here to tell you that you made a mistake.
我是来告诉你你犯个了错误
You ran away.
你跑掉了
And it seems to me you're doing the same thing with Marisol.
而且我觉得你现在对玛莉索又要犯同样的错误
You already threw away one great love.
你已经抛弃了一段好爱情了
Do you really want to throw away another one?
难道现在又要抛弃另一段吗
Thankfully, Peri didn't tell the police...
还好 佩里没有告诉警♥察♥
what I did to her.
我对她做的事
You mean drugging her?
你是指给她下药
Raping her?
强♥奸♥她妈
Getting her pregnant?
让她怀孕了
You're gonna pay for that.
你要付出代价的
Well, trust me, I have...
相信我 我已经
through the nose.
付出了很多钱了
What do you mean?
什么意思
The Circle,
圈子
the -- the cult that Peri joined --
佩里加入的那个邪教
she told them everything, and --
她把所有的事都告诉他们了
and they've been using it against me.
然后他们就用这个来威胁我
Because they had it all on video.
因为他们都录下来了
They blackmailed me.
他们要挟我
I've been bankrolling the cult for years.
我已经给邪教提供了好几年的钱了
What about the night of Peri's murder?
那佩里被杀的那晚呢
You were at her party.
你当时参加的聚会
I was, and that night Peri saw something that she shouldn't have.
是的 那晚佩里看到了她不应该看的东西
Do you know where Ben is?
你知道本在哪吗
Uh, I'll check downstairs.
我去楼下看看
Ben!
本
Oh, my God.
天哪
Uh, Peri...
佩里
Peri knew exactly what was going on in that room
佩里很清楚在那个房♥间里发生了什么
because I'd done the same thing to her years before.
因为几年前我也对她做过同样的事
Peri, you were looking for me?
佩里 你在找我吗
Call the police.
报♥警♥
He was about to rape some poor girl.
他要强♥奸♥这个可怜的女孩
Peri had always thought she was the only one.
佩里一直以为我只强♥奸♥过她一个人
But that night, she realized there were others.
但那天晚上 她才知道还有很多受害者
Okay, Peri, we can work this out.
听我说 佩里 这事可以解决的
You son of a bitch. You are done hurting women.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你不能再伤害别的女人了
Done!
不能了
You can't let her talk. I'll be ruined.
你不能让她告诉别人 否则我就完了
Relax. We'll handle Peri.
放心 我们会搞定佩里的
You know how valuable you are to us.
你也知道你对我们有多重要
I saw the look in Peri's eye.
我看到了佩里的眼睛
She wanted my head on a platter.
她想把我碎尸万段
And that's why you killed her -- to keep her quiet.
所以你杀了她 杀人灭口
I didn't kill Peri.
我没有杀佩里
No! No! No! No! No! No! It's the truth!
不 不 不 真的是这样
Look, I mean, why would I confess to everything else
我其他事都坦白了 这件事干嘛还
and not this?
藏着掖着呢
Look, I know it looks bad,
我知道这事看上去很糟
but the night of her party,
但在她派对那晚
she got into a big fight with her ex.
她和前夫发生了激烈争吵
I mean, he killed her -- uh, Spence Westmore.
他就杀了她 斯宾思·韦斯特莫
Spence is innocent. He was framed.
斯宾思是无辜的 他是被陷害的
Well, I didn't murder her. Come on.
我也没杀她 得了吧
Peri was killed to protect your secrets.
佩里被杀是为了保守你的秘密
If you didn't kill her, who else would?
如果不是你 是谁杀了她
Oh, my god.
我的老天
What?
什么
No, she wouldn't.
不 不会是她
She? Who's she? Peri?
她 她是谁 佩里吗
Guys, h-he doesn't look so good.
各位 他看起来不太好
My chest.
我的胸口
Dios, he's -- he's having a heart attack!
天啊 他心脏病犯了
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Oh, this is food that I'm taking to my mom
这是我要带给我母亲的食物
because she's dying.
因为她快死了
What a wretched little life you lead.
你过的生活也太惨了吧
Take out the rubbish as you go.
走的时候把垃圾拿走
Fiona, did you throw out my mail?
菲欧娜 你把我的信件扔了
You shouldn't have your letters sent here.
你就不该让别人把信件寄到这里来
This is my house.
这是我家
I live here, too.
我也住在这里
No. You work here.
不 你在这里工作
There's a difference.
这是有区别的
"Sorry how things ended. I'm really not a bad guy.
"抱歉事情变成了这样 我真的不是坏人
Hope this helps. Kyle."
希望这有所帮助 凯尔"
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Hugh Metzger had a heart attack?
休·蒙次赫尔犯心脏病了
Yes, so we untied him, called the paramedics, and ran.
所以我们给他松绑 叫了救护车 跑了
Why didn't you report it to the police?
为什么不报♥警♥
He killed Peri.
他杀了佩里
I think he's protecting the real killer.
我想他是在保护真正的凶手
He said something about a woman.
他说跟一个女人相关
Rosie!
罗西
What's wrong?
怎么了
First, Spence is okay.
首先 斯宾思没事
What?
什么
He's hiding out in Kyle's attic.
他躲在凯尔家的阁楼里
Ay, dios. I got to go see him.
老天 我得去看看他
No, no! The police are watching you.
不行 警♥察♥在监视你
And besides, Kyle sent me something
另外 凯尔给我送来一份东西
you need to see right away.
你得马上看看
You put it in your bra?
你把这放你胸罩里
Don't start. I'm having a day. Okay.
别说了 我今天也过得够糟的
Is that...
那是...
The video you've been looking for -- Peri's secrets.
你在找的视频 佩里的秘密
Hey. How are you doing?
嗨 你怎么样
Okay.
还好
But I realized how awful I've been to you,
但我意识到自己对你多过分
so I brought you this to say I'm sorry.
所以我带了这个给你来道歉
That's so s--
这真是
Hey. This is my bracelet.
这是我的手链
The point is that you were there for me when I needed you.
重点是我需要你的时候你挺身而出保护我
I care about you...
我很关心
a lot.
你
I could tell. You got pretty crazy with Hugh.
我能看出来 你都朝休发疯了
Well, nobody messes with Carmen Luna.
没人敢惹我卡门·卢娜
Or her daughter.
或者她女儿
You just called me your I know. I know.
你刚刚叫我 我知道
Why don't we start over?
我们干嘛不重新开始呢
No lies...
没有谎言
Or secrets or fighting.
没有秘密 没有争吵
Just a real relationship.
好好做一对母女
That sounds really nice.
听上去很不错
You know, it's too bad that your birth father
你的生父不能看到这一切
isn't here to see this.
真是太可惜了
I just hope Lucas is smiling down on us from heaven.
真希望卢卡斯在天堂看着我们微笑
More flowers, Cherie.
切丽 多拿点花
After all, this is a celebration of undying love
毕竟这是要庆祝我丈夫和我的密友间
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表