剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I thought she couldn't be recruited.
我还以为我们招募不了她
Well done.
干得好
I need to speak to you, Mother.
我要和你谈谈 母亲
Alone.
单独谈
Ooh, Glasses is in a mood.
眼镜男心情不好
Kyle, I don't want to fight.
凯尔 我不想和你吵架
My whole life, I have never said no to you,
我一生中从没对你说过"不"字
but Zoila makes me happy.
但佐拉能让我快乐
Why can't I be with her?
我为什么不能和她在一起
Zoila is a discontent.
佐拉是个不安分的人
You've already changed under her influence.
你在她的影响下已经有所变化了
You're afraid of her.
你害怕她
You think that she'll lure me away from you and The Circle.
你觉得她会诱使我离开你还有圈子
That relationship is over, and so is this conversation.
那段关系就此结束 这场对话也是
Understood?
明白了吧
Go to hell, Mother.
见鬼去吧 母亲
Oh, my God. Carmen, are you okay?
天啊 卡门 你还好吗
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Oh, what can I get you?
你需要什么吗
A decaf latte would be nice. Of course.
一杯低咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁就好 当然
That's $5.95.
5.95块
Oh, God. Um...
天啊...
Why are you crying?
你为什么要哭
My life is a total mess.
我的生活一团糟
No. No, it's not.
不是这样的
I don't have a career or a husband.
我没有事业 也没有丈夫
And I was supposed to be a star, you know?
我本该成为明星的
I mean, that's why I gave up Danni, you know?
我因此而放弃了丹妮
Danni? I've wasted my whole life,
丹妮是谁 我虚度了一生
and I can't get free coffee because I'm 40,
因为我40岁了 就连免费咖啡都没了
and even you don't think I'm hot anymore!
就连你都觉得我不再火♥辣♥了
Carmen. Carmen, look at me.
卡门 卡门 看着我
Look, you see that?
你看见没
The boss installed it last week
老板上周安装了摄像头
to make sure we don't give stuff away.
确保我们不会乱送东西
Really?
真的吗
If it were up to me, you'd always get free coffee
如果能由我决定 你永远都能享受免费咖啡
and free scones and muffins.
免费烤饼和松饼
So you still think I'm hot?
所以你仍觉得我很火♥辣♥吗
Carmen, I think you're the most beautiful woman
卡门 我觉得你是全世界
in the whole world.
最美的女人
I can't believe that just happened.
真不敢相信刚发生的一切
Me, neither.
我也是
Ohh, hey, kid.
孩子
Did you guys like the play?
你们喜欢那场话剧吗
Oh, yes, this is a very talented prison.
当然 这所监狱人才济济
I know. It's amazing.
我知道 这令人吃惊
And can you believe Kill Face built all those sets himself?
你能相信杀戮脸一人搭建了所有布景吗
Daddy, when are you coming home?
爸爸 你什么时候回家
I don't know, but it's -- it's gonna be a while.
我不知道 但要过段时间
But hopefully soon.
但有希望很快就能回家
Hey.
听着
I saw some cupcakes on the snack table.
我看见餐桌上有些纸杯蛋糕
Go get us one.
去替我们拿一块
You really shouldn't get his hopes up like that.
你真的不应该让他抱有希望
I'm not.
我没有
I'm still going to get you out of here.
我还是会把你从这里弄出来
In fact, I think Peri had a big secret, and that's why --
我觉得佩里曾有个大秘密 所以...
Rosie, can we please not talk about Peri?
罗西 我们可以不谈佩里吗
I just want to enjoy my time here with you and Tucker, okay?
我只想享受同你和塔科共度的时光 好吗
Okay, I'm -- I'm sorry. You're right.
好吧 对不起 你说得对
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
Where's our cupcake?
我们的纸杯蛋糕呢
They're all out.
没了
I wish Daddy could come home with us.
真希望爸爸能跟我们回家
I'm working on it, chiquito.
我在努力 小家伙
It's okay. Close your eyes.
没事 闭上眼睛吧
We'll be home soon, huh?
我们很快就到家了
Shouldn't you be on your way to New York?
你不该在去纽约的路上吗
I was headed to the airport and I made the driver stop.
我正前往机场 然后让司机停车了
Look, I feel awful about what happened.
对发生的事我觉得很内疚
You humiliated me in front of those horrible men.
你当着那些可怕的人的面羞辱了我
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
But how could I tell the shareholders
但我怎么能告诉股东
that I chose a novice screenwriter over Hugh Metzger?
我选择了一个新手编剧而不是休·蒙次赫尔
I get that. I do.
我懂的
But you said that you had my back.
但你说过你会为我撑腰
What can I do to make things better?
我能怎么弥补
I don't want to leave with this unresolved.
我不想没解决问题就离开
Then stay.
那就留下来
We're not gonna resolve this
你的车还在外面等着
in the two minutes while your car waits outside.
而我们是没法在两分钟内解决这事的
Can't you go tomorrow?
你不能明天走吗
It's work.
这是工作
And work takes priority. I'm starting to get that.
工作优先 我开始懂了
Don't be that way.
别那样
You know what? It's good that you're going.
知道吗 你走了是好事
I need some time.
我需要一些时间
What does that mean for us?
那对我们来说意味着什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Your driver's waiting.
你的司机在等你
Thank you, my child.
谢谢你 我的孩子
Have a blessed evening.
祝你今晚愉快
Something wrong, James?
出了什么事吗 詹姆斯
I've been thinking. Me too.
我在思考 我也是
I believe I'm going to have the soup tonight.
我今晚要喝汤
It reminds me of the soup kitchen where I volunteer
这让我想到了我没献血
when I'm not donating blood or reading to the blind.
或者对盲人念书时去的那家施粥场
We need to talk. Oh, God.
我们得谈谈 上帝啊
Gosh -- I mean -- Sorry.
我是说天啊 抱歉
Evelyn. It's all right.
伊芙琳 没事的
I know what "We need to talk" Means.
我知道我们得谈谈是什么意思
You do? You don't need to pretend.
是吗 你没必要假装
You're a better person than I am.
你人比我好
We both know it.
我们都知道
If I were you, I wouldn't want to be with me, either.
如果我是你 也不想跟我在一起的
Look, hold on. It's just...
等等 只是
Your husband came by.
你丈夫来过了
He gave me this
他给了我这个
so I'd stop seeing you.
叫我不要再跟你约会了
Now, that's a lot of zeros.
数额巨大啊
I could do some real good with it.
我可以用它来做点好事
Of course you could.
当然了
I can't accept it.
我不能接受
What? It wasn't his money to give. He took it from you.
什么 那钱轮不到他来给 他从你那里抢的
Now I'm giving it back.
现在我要还给你
I-I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Just use that money
用那笔钱
to hire the best divorce attorney you can find
雇你能找到的最棒的离婚律师
and get the hell away from that man for good.
永远离开那个男人
So you're not breaking up with me?
你不要跟我分手吗
My heart can't be bought.
我的心是不能被收卖♥♥的
But lying to my husband -- Isn't that a tad bit immoral?
但对我丈夫撒谎 那不是有点不道德吗
Like I said before,
我之前说过
I'm no saint.
我不是圣人
I did it. I broke up with my mother.
我做到了 我跟我妈妈分手了
What? Okay, yeah, I know how that sounds,
啥 我知道听起来很奇怪
but I stood up to her, just like you said.
但我听你的建议反抗了她
Good for you.
你真棒
So can I stay here?
我可以住在这里吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表