剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You, of course.
当然是你
Good.
很好
Because Zoila has infiltrated us,
因为佐拉已经渗透到我们内部
and everything we've built is in jeopardy.
我们所创建的一切都处于危险的境地
You know what we have to do.
你清楚我们该做什么
Look, I know you were just using me,
听着 我知道你只是在利用我
but the truth is, I enjoy spending time with you.
但事实是 我喜欢和你待在一起
Danni, we can't keep doing this.
丹妮 我们不能一直这样下去
I don't want to be fighting with you
我不想为一部我们
over some stupid movie we're never gonna get.
永远演不成的愚蠢电影和你斗来斗去
I got a callback.
我收到了复试电♥话♥
You did?
你收到了
Yep -- for the part based on you.
对 以你为原型的那个角色
They want me to wear something sexy for the next round.
他们想让我穿得性感点去参加下一轮试镜
Well, congratulations.
恭喜
I thought you'd be jealous.
我还以为你会嫉妒
I am.
我确实嫉妒
But I'm also happy for you.
但我也为你高兴
You don't mean that.
这不是你的真心话
Yeah, I do.
是的
I like this one.
我喜欢这件
You look amazing in red.
你穿红色衣服特别美
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, if you say so.
也就这样一说罢了
I didn't get a wink of sleep last night.
我昨晚一宿没合眼
Still jetlagged? Actually, no.
还在倒时差吗 其实不是
It was all the noise from those ghastly moving trucks.
全是因为那些可怕的搬家货车制♥造♥的噪音
What?
什么
Yes. Those hideous people next door
是的 邻屋那些讨人厌的家伙
moved out in the middle of the night.
在大半夜搬出去了
Can you believe the nerve?
真是厚颜无♥耻♥啊
Oh, my God.
天呐
No.
不要啊
Bueno? Rosie, they're gone.
你好 罗西 他们走了
Who?
谁走了
Kyle and Frances -- they're gone...
凯尔和弗朗西丝 他们走了
And so is our chance to get Spence out of jail.
我们救斯宾思出监狱的机会也没了
The Circle is gone?
圈子走了
Zoila went next door,
佐拉去了邻屋
and the place was cleaned out.
那个地方已经被清理一空
But don't worry. I'm not giving up.
但别担心 我不会放弃的
Well, maybe you should.
也许你应该放弃
Spence.
斯宾思
You trying to get me out of here is ruining our family.
你尽力救我出去的举动在毁掉我们的家庭
This thing with Miguel never would have happened
要不是我在监狱里
if I wasn't in jail.
米格尔根本不会变成这样
But that's not your fault.
可那不是你的错
It doesn't matter.
这不是重点
You deserve a life,
重点是你值得好好生活
And Miguel deserves a mother who has time for him.
米格尔也该有个能陪着他的妈妈
He has one.
他有
I'll find a way.
我会想办法
Rosie, I'm not getting out of here.
罗西 我没法出狱的
You got to let this go.
你得放手
I can't.
我做不到
You are my husband,
你是我丈夫
and I will never give up on you, no matter what.
无论如何 我绝不会放弃你
You know, and this kid's clearly stolen the money
这孩子显然从教堂里的奉献盘
from the collection plate, so I look at him and I say --
拿了钱 所以我看着他说
Forgive me, James, but is this another story
抱歉 詹姆斯 这故事的结局
that ends with you forgiving a ne'er-do-well
是不是你又原谅了一个二流子
and buying him a warm meal?
给他买♥♥了一顿热饭
Evelyn, are you okay?
伊芙琳 你没事吧
It's not you. It's --
不是你啦 是
I walked in on Adrian and a former friend of mine...
我撞见艾德里安和我之前的一个朋友
Having relations.
玩捆绑
Oh, I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
It's not as though I haven't caught Adrian in compromising situations before.
我之前也抓到过艾德里安偷♥情♥
He is an accomplished sexual deviant.
他是个熟练的性变♥态♥
It's over now.
现在结束了
But this woman -- Gail! -- She's so far beneath him.
但这女人 盖尔 她比他地位低下得多
She's not -- and I mean this in all modesty --
我真是毫不夸张 她根本
nearly as attractive as I am.
没我漂亮
I just don't understand what he sees in her.
我只是不明白他看上她什么了
Evelyn, do you still have feelings for Adrian?
伊芙琳 你还喜欢艾德里安吗
That's absurd.
太荒唐了
No. I just know Adrian. That's all.
不 我只是懂艾德里安 仅此而已
He could never be happy with a woman like her.
跟她那种女人在一起他不会幸福的
You know, when we first started seeing each other,
我们刚开始约会时
you told me your marriage was over. It is.
你跟我说你的婚姻结束了 是的
Maybe it's not as over as you think.
也许并没有如你认为的结束
I'm -- I'm sorry, Evelyn.
很抱歉 伊芙琳
I can't do this.
我做不到
Ah, there you are.
你在这里啊
Sorry. Um, I don't need to do this now.
抱歉 我现在没必要做这个
I will just get out of your hair.
我就不烦你了
No, no, Gail, it's fine. Can we talk?
不 盖尔 没事 我们能聊聊吗
Really, th-there's nothing to talk about.
没什么好聊的 真的
I get it. You said you were terrified of me.
我懂 你说你害怕我
Yes. I'm terrified because I can barely contain
是啊 我很害怕 因为我没法控制
the flood of feelings I have for you.
我对你的滔滔爱意
I can't deny it any longer.
我再也无法否认了
Excuse me?
你说什么
I decided to give Evelyn her divorce
我决定跟伊芙琳离婚
because I realized, Gail, I am...
因为我意识到 盖尔 我
madly in love with you.
疯狂地爱上了你
Oh, my god, Adrian.
天啊 艾德里安
Hey, Kill Face --
杀戮脸
Geez, man! Never sneak up on me.
天啊 别偷偷靠近我
Sorry. Anyway, I read your play,
抱歉 总之 我看了你的剧本
And I have some thoughts...
有一些想法
That it's perfect.
这很完美
Don't change a thing.
什么都别改
Dude, say what you want.
兄弟 想说什么就说吧
I don't care about the script.
我不在乎剧本
It's all about the sets.
重点是布景
You see, when I do a play, I get special access to tools.
我拍戏时 能拿到工具
But some tools don't make it back to the workshop.
但一些工具就回不去厂房♥了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is that a tunnel?
那是隧♥道♥吗
Yep, and it's almost finished.
是啊 快挖完了
I'm getting out of here.
我要越狱了
You coming with me?
你跟我走吗
Marisol...
玛莉索
I'm sorry I interfered in your relationship.
抱歉我♥干♥涉了你的恋爱
I'm not gonna lie.
我不撒谎
I'm surprised to hear you say that.
听见你说这话我很惊讶
I'm not usually like this.
我一般不这样的
It's just Peter.
只是彼得
I never meant to cheat on him,
我不想出轨的
So I'll always be trying to make things right.
所以我会一直弥补过错
What do you mean, you never meant to cheat on him?
你说你不想出轨的是什么意思
How do you accidentally cheat?
怎么意外出轨啊
I was at a party one night.
那晚我参加了一场派对
Peter was working late,
彼得很晚还在上班
so I was chatting with a colleague of his.
我在跟他的一个同事聊天
The next thing I knew, I woke up in his bed.
接下来 我就在他的床上醒来了
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Were you drinking?
你喝酒了吗
I'd had half a cocktail.
我喝了半杯鸡尾酒
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表