剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
between my husband and a close friend of mine.
那永恒的爱
Evelyn, did you convince Gail
伊芙琳 是你说服盖尔
to turn this party into a wedding?
把这个派对变成婚礼吗
Isn't this what you wanted -- to marry Gail Fleming?
这不是你想要的吗 和盖尔·弗莱明结婚
Of course it is.
当然是的
Unfortunately, you and I have yet to sign the divorce documents,
但不幸的是 你我还需要签署离婚文件
So, sadly, there can be no wedding today.
所以 很悲哀 今天办不了婚礼
Oh, darn.
该死
But now that I think of it,
但现在我想想
I have the divorce documents right inside.
屋里就放着离婚文件呢
We just need to sign them.
一签字就好了
That is wonderful.
真棒
If only it were that simple.
要是那么简单就好了
The documents have to be signed in front of a notary public.
文件必须在公♥证♥人面前签署才有效
Judge Winslow is on the guest list.
受邀宾客里有温斯洛法官
If we catch him as the party's starting,
要是我们在派对开始时去找他
he can make it official.
他可以让一切合法化
Excellent idea...
绝妙的主意
Because I really want to marry Gail.
我是真的很想娶盖尔
Good...
很好
Because it is really happening.
你会娶她的
Not even cute at all...
一点都不可爱
How's it going with Peri's video? Learn anything?
佩里的视频看得怎么样 有什么发现吗
Just that Peri loves to talk about herself.
我知道了佩里很爱聊她自己
It's nine hours long.
视频长达九个小时
What could she possibly talk about for nine hours?
她怎么能聊九个小时
So, now it's sophomore year,
然后到了大二那年
and my roommate is this awful girl named Tamar.
我室友是个叫塔玛的糟糕女生
She snores like an animal,
她打起呼噜来跟动物一样
but of course I can't say anything
当然了 我也不能说什么
because she's in a wheelchair.
因为她坐着轮椅
Oh, boy.
天呐
Maybe just scroll forward until she gets emotional?
不如快进到她情绪激动的地方
Wait. There.
等等 这里
Is she crying?
她是在哭吗
This could be it.
可能就是这里
I was terrified that Spence would find out
我很怕斯宾思发现
the baby wasn't his.
孩子不是他的
I knew I had to come forward about the rape,
我知道我必须坦白强♥奸♥的事
so I called Hugh and I told him I was turning him in.
所以我打给休说我要告他
But you never did?
但你没这样做
Well, the strangest thing happened.
最奇怪的事情发生了
Hugh's daughter showed up with an offer.
休的女儿出现了 给出了一个提议
In return for my silence,
为换取我的沉默
Hugh would turn me into a giant movie star.
休愿意把我打造成电影巨星
He sent his daughter to do his dirty work?
他让他的女儿替他做坏事
Man, she was desperate to shut me up.
她急于让我闭嘴
She obviously didn't want to see her family
她明显不想让自己的家庭
dragged through the mud.
名声受损
Hugh's daughter really wanted to protect him.
休的女儿非常想保护他
Maybe that's the woman Hugh was talking about.
也许她就是休提到的那个女人
Well, he's a public figure.
他是公众人物
Shouldn't be that hard to figure out who his daughter is.
要找出他女儿是谁应该不太难
Can you imagine finding out your father raped somebody
你能想象发现你父亲强♥奸♥别人
and covering it up for him?
还给他擦屁♥股♥吗
She must be evil.
她肯定很邪恶
Oh, she's evil, all right.
没错 她确实很邪恶
You got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Your father's stable, and he's resting now.
你父亲状态稳定 目前正在休息
We'll call you when he wakes up.
他醒了我们会打给你的
In the meantime, you should go home and rest.
这期间你该回家休息
He's in good hands.
他会被悉心照料的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
My dad means everything to me.
我爸爸对我来说意味着一切
Officials say there are no new leads
官方消息称对逃犯斯宾思·韦斯特莫
in the search for escaped inmates Spence Westmore
和斯图尔特·"杀戮脸"·珀尔曼的搜寻
and Stewart "Kill face" Pearlman.
毫无进展
Zoila!
佐拉
Yes, Fiona?
怎么了 菲欧娜
That's the man I saw, the one on the left.
那就是我看到的那个男人 左边那个
I thought he was the neighbor.
我还以为他是邻居
Peri Westmore's murderer is hiding next door.
杀佩里·韦斯特莫的凶手就躲在邻屋
No, that's crazy.
不是吧 这太疯狂了
I know what I saw. I'm ringing the police.
我清楚自己看见了什么 我要报♥警♥
Fetch my mobile.
把我手♥机♥递过来
Zoila, my phone...Now.
佐拉 我的手♥机♥ 快点
Hand it over this instant.
立刻马上给我
Oh, for God's sake. Do you want to be fired?
看在上帝的份上 你想被炒吗
Yes.
是的
Who's ready to get a divorce?
谁已为离婚做好准备
The line forms behind me.
我已等待良久
How are you, judge?
你好吗 法官
A little confused by the enthusiasm, but otherwise fine.
一切都好 只是对你们的热情稍感迷茫
Evelyn, I have something for you.
伊芙琳 我给你带了样东西
The 1932 riesling salvaged from the crash of the Hindenburg.
兴登堡空难中幸存的1932年雷司令
You gave it to me on our wedding night --
我们婚礼那晚你给我的
Such a romantic gesture.
真是个浪漫的印记
We were supposed to drink that on our 50th anniversary.
我们本该在50周年纪念日喝它的
But we'll never see 50 years now,
但我们再也看不到50周年了
so I thought I would use it to toast the end of our marriage...
所以我想我将用它致敬我们婚姻的终结
unless that would be too upsetting for you.
除非这太伤你的心了
Nope. Crack that bitch open.
一点都不 打开它吧
Well, if you two are done with whatever the hell this is,
你俩要是唧唧歪歪完了
can we get these signed?
可以把名签一下吗
Who's first? I'll go.
谁先来 我来
There.
好了
Your turn.
该你了
Done.
搞定
You're divorced. Congratulations.
你们离婚了 恭喜
Well, I must say, I feel an indescribable sense of relief.
我必须得说 我如释重负
I didn't enjoy a single day of our marriage.
我从未享受过我们婚姻里的任何一天
Please!
别说了
If anyone was miserable, I can assure you it was I.
我可以向你保证我才是悲催的那个
On three distinct occasions,
曾有三次
I considered suffocating you with a pillow.
我想用枕头闷死你
It's a shame you didn't.
真遗憾你没这么做
I lay awake most nights praying for death.
我大部分晚上都失眠 祈祷死亡
Dear God,
天啊
I despise you.
我瞧不起你
And I you.
我也是
Gail!
盖尔
The party started an hour ago.
派对一小时之前就开始了
Where have you been? Marisol, it is awful.
你去哪里了 玛莉索 太可怕了
My father had a heart attack.
我父亲心脏病发作了
We didn't have enough time to cancel the party.
我们都来不及取消派对
I would feel so much better if I could just find --
我能感觉好点 要是我能找到...
Adrian?
艾德里安
I was gonna say a bar.
我本想说酒吧
Gail, can I offer you a cocktail?
盖尔 要来杯鸡尾酒吗
Thank you.
多谢
You really should find Adrian. He'll take care of you.
你真该去找艾德里安 他会照看你的
Yes, yes. He's in the study.
没错 他在书房♥里
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Adrian?
艾德里安
Adrian, are you in here?
艾德里安 你在里面吗
Adrian?
艾德里安
No, he's not.
不 他不在
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Genevieve Delatour's maid. We've met before.
我是吉纳维芙·德拉图的女佣 我们之前见过
Are you working the party?
你是在派对上工作吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表