剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Now find me some Xanax.
给我拿点赞安诺[镇静药]
Do you have a prescription?
你有处方吗
Not for me. For him!
不是我吃 他吃
I think that was Waterford.
我想那是沃特福德的瓷器
Call Rosie.
给罗西打电♥话♥
So, what are we doing today?
我们今天做什么
I want to say the usual, but is that boring?
我想说照常 不过那不是很无聊吗
Only if you find perfection boring.
如果你觉得完美很无聊的话
Oh, Sean. No wonder people call you a genius.
肖恩 你真不愧是别人口中的天才
This is our new shampoo girl, Astrid.
新的洗发妹 阿斯特丽德
With hair this thick and bouncy,
要让头发这么浓密有弹性
we're gonna need extra time.
我们需要多花点时间
I like her.
我喜欢她
How's that temperature for you?
这个温度如何
Glorious. Just like my day.
很好 像我今天的心情一样
What's going on?
发生了什么事
I'm about to reconcile with an ex.
我要与一位前任和好
He just doesn't know it yet.
但他还不知道这件事
I wish my day was that good.
我希望我的一天也那么美好
My sister lost her job.
我的妹妹失去了工作
What kind of work does she do?
她做什么的
She's a maid. She's really good, too,
女佣 她的确很棒
but her boss fired her for no reason at all.
但她的老板毫无理由地炒了她
See, there's some kind of war going on
这是两个女人之间的战争
between the woman who owns the placement agency
一个掌管就业安置机构
and this rich bitch who's used to getting things her way.
另一个是习惯事事都顺她的心意的有钱婊
Now, now.
听我说
There are two sides to every story.
每个故事都有两面
My scalp seems to be tingling.
我的头皮发麻
Is that normal?
这正常吗
That means it's working.
说明你的头皮还管用
By the way, Marisol Suarez says hello.
对了 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯跟你问好
Rosie! Thank God you're here!
罗西 感谢上帝你来了
Yes. I dropped everything
杰西 你一打电♥话♥
and came as soon as you called, Jesse.
我就丢下东西尽快赶过来了
You're good to go.
好了你快去吧
Tucker, what's wrong?
塔科 怎么了
This better work.
最好管用
Do you need a hug from Rosie?
你想要罗西抱抱吗
Oh, a hug? That's her big idea?
抱抱 这就是她的好主意
There, there. Everything's gonna be okay.
好了 好了 都会没事的
What? How'd you do that?
什么 你怎么做到的
I guess he just likes my hugs.
我想他喜欢我的拥抱吧
I told you. Maria Poppins.
我告诉过你 这是玛丽·波平斯
I'm so glad you wanted to meet.
我很高兴你愿意见我
You look lovely.
你看上去很美
I see no need for pleasantries.
不用来这一套
This divorce is happening, and eventually I will find
我们要离婚 最终我会找位律师
an attorney to gain access to my money.
来拿到我的钱
Oh, my dear, even if you do,
亲爱的 即便你离婚了
you'll never get your hands on the money.
你也拿不到钱
Oh, really?
是吗
It's all been secreted away in off-shore accounts
钱都藏在离岸账户里
where no one will ever find it.
谁也找不到
I'll find it.
我会找到的
And until then, I will just trim back a bit.
在那之前 我就减少点开支
Evelyn, you still aren't getting it.
伊芙琳 你还是没懂
Let me paint you a picture of your life without me.
让我为你描绘一下没有我的生活
Imagine you're at a grocery store.
想想你在一个杂货店里
Why would I be at a grocery store?
我为什么去杂货店
You had to let your maid go.
你得辞退女佣
Oh, dear.
老天
You wander the aisles searching for bargains.
你在货架间徘徊 找便宜货
Your back aches as you bend to see
你低头去看底层货架上
the generic brands on the bottom shelf.
那些普通品牌时脊背很痛
You debate whether or not to splurge
你思想激烈斗争 考虑要不要
on the jumbo jar of peanut butter.
买♥♥一大罐花生酱
I don't even eat peanut butter.
我根本不吃花生酱
You do now.
你现在得吃了
The clerk rings up your items.
售货员给你扫价格
As the total approaches $17, you start to panic.
一共17块 你开始惊慌
You don't have that kind of money. Adrian!
你没那么多钱 艾德里安
You pick through the filthy coins in your change purse.
你在装脏兮兮硬币的零钱包里翻找
Yes, you have a change purse.
对 你会有个零钱包
Pennies are everything to you.
每一分钱对你来说都弥足珍贵
I don't just throw them away?
我不是该丢掉它们吗
The total is too much. You have to put something back.
总花费太高了 你得放点什么回去
Will it be the white bread, the single can of tuna?
是把白面包放回去呢 还是一听金枪鱼
If only you had remembered to bring your collection of coupons.
要是你记得带你那些优♥惠♥券就好了
Stop it!
别说了
For the love of God, have you no soul?
看在上帝的份上 你有灵魂吗
Of course you do have an option.
当然了 你还有一个选择
This horrible nightmare all goes away
要是你回到我身边
if you just come back to me.
这些噩梦般的遭遇就不复存在
What's it gonna be, darling?
你要怎么选呢 亲爱的
Zoila, please settle a bet.
佐拉 我俩打了个赌
Is this house a Phineas Putnam case study?
这栋房♥子是菲尼亚斯·普特南设计的吗
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 正是
Such a talented architect.
他真是个天才的建筑师
Ellen just bought a Putnam in Vail.
艾伦刚在韦尔买♥♥了一栋普特南设计的房♥子
You should come see it sometime.
你什么时候过来看看吧
We fly in Richard's private jet.
我们坐理查德的私人飞机去
Private jet? Damn, girl!
私人飞机 真帅
I mean, how else would you fly?
我是说 不然你还坐什么过去呢
So you'll come?
那你来吗
Of course.
当然了
But only if you come visit me in my chateau.
前提是你来我的别♥墅♥玩儿
In Switzerland.
在瑞士
It's being remodeled right now, but maybe next year?
现在正在重建 但你明年过来怎么样
Lovely.
好啊
Well done.
做得好
And I want in on that Swiss chateau.
我也想去你的瑞士别♥墅♥
Oh! I'll see you there.
那就那里见咯
Ms. Zoila, - another bacon-wrapped shrimp
佐拉小姐 再为您的朋友
for your friend, Ms. Zoila?
上一份培根虾卷吗 佐拉小姐
Yes, these are delightful.
好啊 这很美味
Carmen, I think you're laying the bacon on a little thick.
卡门 我觉得你把培根切得有点厚
Yes, Ms. Zoila.
是 佐拉小姐
Whatever you say, Ms. Zoila.
一切照您吩咐 佐拉小姐
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Thanks again for doing this.
再次感谢你做这些
You're doing great.
你做得非常好
Oh, I have to do my best or Ms. Zoila beats me.
我得尽我所能 不然佐拉小姐会打我的
She's so mean.
她可刻薄了
Hey, where's your cousin Danni?
你侄女丹妮呢
Oh, she had to stop at the store for a minute,
她来的途中去了一下商店
but she'll be back very soon.
但会马上回来的
Okay.
好的
Danni. Where are you?
丹妮 你在哪儿
Zoila's party already started.
佐拉的派对早就开始了
Oh, my God. That was tonight?
天呐 是今晚
You forgot?
你忘记了
I'm sorry! But I'm on my way.
抱歉 我在来的路上
See you soon.
一会儿见
Got to run. See you guys later.
我得赶过去了 过后见
Oh, hey. Don't I know you?
嗨 我们见过吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
You were working the door at Peri Westmore's party.
佩里·韦斯特莫太太派对那天你守在门上
You wouldn't let me in.
不让我进去
Right. Let me make it up to you.
好吧 让我给你买♥♥杯酒
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表