剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
to keep this from coming out,
以阻止这个秘密泄露出去
and maybe Spence knows who she cheated with.
或许斯宾思知道她和谁劈腿了
I have to ask him.
我得问问他
Aw, but you'll break his heart.
但是他会心碎的
Aye. After everything he's been through,
是的 他经历了那么多波折
now to find this out?
现在再让他知道这件事
Rosie, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
罗西 我真不想站在你的境地[穿你的鞋]
Or Marisol's.
或者玛莉索的
Those are just...ugly.
她的鞋子太丑了
I know you said Ben is out of town,
我知道你说本出城了
but when is he coming back?
但是他什么时候回来呢
His work in Kuala Lumpur is going better than expected,
他在吉隆坡的工作比想象中更顺利
so I've ordered him to stay --
所以我命他在那里
permanently.
永远留下来
But Ben is my manager.
但是本是我的经纪人
How is he gonna manage me from there?
他在那里怎么给我做经纪人
His work is wherever I say it is.
他在哪里工作我说了算
And Ben is a loyal follower
而且本是忠诚的追随者
who doesn't ask questions of me.
他从未问过我问题
But Ben promised The Circle
但是本承诺了圈子
would make me a star just like Peri.
会把我打造成佩里那样的明星
And we will, even without him.
我们会的 就算没有他
We're very well connected.
我们很有门路的
When Peri was killed, you said Spence did it,
当佩里被杀时 你说是斯宾思是凶手
and I never questioned that.
我从未质疑过你
Well, that's the truth.
那是事实
Shannon, what are you getting at?
香农 你想说什么
Just that I've been very loyal to The Circle,
只是我对圈子一直忠心耿耿
but my loyalty comes with expectations.
但是我的忠诚也希望有回报
I understand.
我理解
I assure you you're gonna be a bigger star
我向你保证你会成为比佩里
than Peri ever was, and that's a solemn promise.
还要成功的巨星 我郑重承诺
Really?
真的吗
Have faith, my child.
要抱有信念 我的孩子
All in due time.
时机到了自然会实现
You left something at my house the other night.
那天晚上你在我家落了样东西
Really? Come in. What'd I leave?
真的吗 进来吧 我落了什么
That's where those were! Ha!
原来这条在你那儿
How do you leave without noticing
你走的时候没穿内♥裤♥
you're not wearing underwear?
你都没发现吗
I guess my...
我想我的
mind was on other things.
心都在其他事情上
No. Jesse.
别这样 杰西
We can't do this again.
我们不能再这么做了
Why not?
为什么不
Come on.
拜托
Look.
听着
What happened between us was a mistake.
我俩之间发生的事情是一个错误
Peter's coming back tomorrow,
彼得明天就回来了
and -- and I need to figure out where we stand.
我得弄明白我俩的关系
I thought you were in a fight with him. I am.
我以为你在跟他吵架 的确
But we didn't break up exactly.
但是我们不算分手了
We...
我们
Jesse.
杰西
What?
怎么了
This is wrong.
这样不对
We've already done this once before.
我们已经越过一次界了
Is it that much worse if we do it again?
再越一次结果也不会更坏吧
I doubt Peter will see it that way.
我觉得彼得不会这么想
Well, maybe he shouldn't have fired you off of your own movie.
或许他不该把你从你自己的电影项目上开除
That's a...good point.
你说的有道理
And wasn't he always prioritizing work
而且他不是一直把工作
over your relationship?
凌驾于感情之上吗
Very true.
没错
For all you know,
你要知道
he could be planning to break up with you...
他可能计划跟你分手了
and you'll have missed out...
而你就会错过
on this...
这个
...for nothing.
同时什么也得不到
You make a very compelling argument.
你说的很有道理
Oh, good. You're here.
真好 你在这儿
Can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Sure. Hey, who's Fiona Gladhart?
好的 菲欧娜·格莱怀特是谁
Sorry? I grabbed your mail.
什么? 我替你拿了信件
Lot of people seem to think she lives here.
很多人似乎以为她住在这儿
Weird, huh?
好奇怪
Anyway, we should talk.
总之 我们得聊聊
About?
聊什么
Well, I think you're great.
我觉得你很棒
But things between us moved a little too quickly.
但是我俩之间进展的有点太快了
I mean, we started dating,
我是指 我们才开始约会
and then -- bam! -- living together.
然后 轰地一下 我俩同居了
Well, we didn't have a choice
我和我妈妈分手以后
when I broke up with my mother.
我们没有别的选择了
You got to stop saying it like that.
你别再这么说了
The point is...
重点是
I'm just not feeling the romance between us anymore.
我觉得我俩之间没有浪漫的感觉了
I totally hear you, and I agree.
我明白了 我也这么觉得
You do? Yes.
是吗 是的
Just because I live here, I can't take you for granted.
只因我住在这儿 我也不能把你当成老夫老妻
That's not exactly what I meant.
我完全不是这个意思
No. You deserve romance.
不 你值得更多的浪漫
I got to step up my game.
我得火力全开了
Dinners, bubble baths, flowers --
晚餐 泡泡浴 鲜花
whatever it takes to make you happy.
只要让你开心都可以
You don't have to do that.
你不用做这些的
Yes, I do.
我要做
With everything going on between my mother and me,
我和我妈妈之间发生了这些事情以后
last thing I want is for you to break up with me.
我真的不想你再跟我分手了
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, hello, Mr. Powell. Is everything okay?
你好 鲍威尔先生 一切都好吗
No, Carmen, it is not.
不 卡门 不好
I finally figured out how Evelyn
我终于发现伊芙琳
got on the property that night.
那晚是怎么进到家里来的了
I played back the security footage.
我去看了监控录像
She and that reverend just pulled up to the gate,
她和那位牧师只是停在了大门口
punched in the code, and drove right in.
按下了密♥码♥ 就长驱直入了
Well, mystery solved!
悬案解决了
Goodbye.
再见
Now, where do you suppose
你觉得伊芙琳
Evelyn got the gate code?
是从哪儿知道大门密♥码♥的
Maybe from one of the gardeners?
或许是某个园丁告诉她的
That's a lovely necklace.
你的项链真不错
You know, Evelyn has the exact same one.
伊芙琳也曾有过一条一模一样的
She does?
她有吗
Why do you have Evelyn's necklace?
为什么伊芙琳的项链在你手上
I stole it.
我偷的
Okay, fine.
好了好了
Mrs. Powell tricked me into giving her the gate code.
鲍威尔太太诱骗我告诉她大门密♥码♥的
She tricked you? How?
她是怎么诱骗你的
Well, by asking me for it
她问我密♥码♥是什么
and then offering me nice things. Carmen!
然后用好东西跟我换 卡门
All this time, I thought you were on Team Adrian.
一直以来 我以为你站在我这边的
I am!
我是的
Look, you wanted Mrs. Powell to move back in to the house,
听着 你想让鲍威尔太太搬回来
and she came back, so you win!
现在她搬回来了 你赢了
I wanted her to come back broken
我想让她心力交瘁
with her tail between her legs.
夹着尾巴回来
Instead, she comes back triumphant
然而她得意洋洋地
with a handsome black man between her legs.
夹着一位帅气的黑人男子回来的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表