剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Oh, my God.
天啊
I've been keeping Tucker away from it all.
我一直在努力别让塔科牵涉到这一切
Does he know what happened to his mommy?
他知道他妈妈出了什么事吗
He knows, but I don't think he understands.
他知道 但是我觉得他没法理解
Spence Westmore, you're under arrest
斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你因涉嫌
for the murder of Peri Westmore.
谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了
If someone saw Spence, I can prove he's innocent.
如果有人看到斯宾思 我能证明他是无辜的
Oh, yeah, he was here.
没错 他来过这
So he was here between 1:00 and 3:00 and not at home?
所以他凌晨1点到3点的时候在这里
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
We need to find out who really killed Peri.
我们需要查出杀死佩里的真凶
I have a witness. Her name is Cinnamon.
我有个目击证人 她叫辛纳蒙
This case is closed. We've already got a confession.
案子结束了 我们已经拿到了供词
I killed Peri.
我杀了佩里
As long as I'm in this chair, she won't leave me.
只要我坐着这轮椅 她就不会离开我
Give it up. I know you can walk.
少装了 我知道你可以走路
I'm leaving you.
我要离开你了
Evelyn, we were meant to be together.
伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起
I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you!
我厌倦了 我厌倦你了
I'm Daniela! Your cousin Josefina's daughter?
我是丹妮亚拉 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿
That girl's your daughter?
这女孩就是你的女儿
My cousin Josefina -- She raised her as her own.
我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
So, she doesn't even know she's adopted?
她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
I'm gonna be working here as a maid!
我要在这里当女佣了
Name? I'm a hot girl.
名字 我是靓妞
I can see that.
我能看出来
Big fashion exec just bought this place.
一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买♥♥下这里
She's gonna be gone for six months.
她六个月都不在
I was drinking and trying on the owner's gowns.
我一边喝酒 一边试屋主的礼服
This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house,
这个可爱的男人来敲门 以为我是屋主
so I went with it.
所以我就让他这么误解了
Kyle, is that you?
凯尔 是你吗
You didn't mention your mother was visiting.
你没说过你母亲来看你呢
Oh, she's not visiting. She lives here.
她不是来看我 她住在这里
Your mother's great.
你妈妈人很好
I can see why you want to spend time with her.
我能看出你为什么想跟她待在一起
I like her, too. But not for you.
我也很喜欢她 但你不行
I have other plans for you, Kyle.
我对你还有别的计划 凯尔
I think there's something between us.
我觉得我们之间有火花
Peter.
彼得
Husband number three -- the one who got away.
第三任丈夫 那个离开我的男人
Please stop dating Peter.
请不要再跟彼得约会了
I'm not breaking up with him.
我不会跟他分手
This means war.
咱俩之间开战了
I can't believe you've never been here.
真不敢相信你从没来过这里
It's one of my favorites.
这是我最爱的地方之一
Well, you have good taste in men.
你对男人的品位很好
I'm sure you have good taste in food, too.
所以肯定对食物的品位也很好
Oh, I have great taste in food.
我对食物的品位好极了
Jury's still out on the men.
对男人的品位不一定
Hi, I have a reservation.
你好 我有预定
Marisol Suarez for two.
玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 两个人
I don't have you.
没有你的预定
I just called yesterday.
我昨天打电♥话♥预定的
Well, it's not there.
这里没有显示
You don't seem to be that busy.
你们现在好像也不忙
I'm sure you could still seat us,
即使不预定
even without a reservation.
肯定也有位子的
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
Take that couple to table 9, please.
领这一对去9号♥桌 谢谢
Hey, they don't have a reservation.
他们没有预定啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
One of our regulars has requested we not serve you.
我们的一位老客户要求不招待你
Excuse me?
什么
I think what you're doing is shameful,
我觉得你做的事很可耻
seeing that woman's husband.
跟那个女人的丈夫约会
Ex-husband.
是前夫
Peter. How wonderful to see you.
彼得 见到你太好了
Genevieve, are you blocking us from eating here?
吉纳维芙 你在阻止我们来这里用餐吗
I love the smell of that aftershave.
我大爱你用的这款须后水的味道
Or is that just your natural manly musk?
还是说这就是你自然散发出的男人味
Don't talk about his musk.
你说他的男人味干什么
What a shame you couldn't be seated.
你不能坐下真是太遗憾了
Would you like to join me, Peter?
你想跟我一起共进晚餐吗 彼得
I have an extra chair.
我这里还有一个位子
She is ignoring me.
她在无视我
You can see very well that I'm with Marisol.
你很清楚我是和玛莉索一起来的
Perhaps she can have a little doggy bag in the car.
让她打包去车里吃吧
Don't make me take off my earrings.
不要逼我摘下耳环
Come on. We'll go somewhere else.
走吧 我们去别的地方
I told you she was upset.
我告诉过你她不开心
Can't you do anything about it?
你就不能做点什么吗
Genevieve is just looking for attention.
吉纳维芙只是在寻求关注
If we ignore her, she'll stop it.
如果我们无视她 她会停下的
Eventually.
最终会停
Come on. You're a studio head.
拜托 你可是工作室老大
You terrify people for a living.
你靠吓唬人为生的
All she did was cancel our reservation.
她不就取消了我们的预定吗
If that's the worst she's got, it's not really that bad.
如果她最恶劣能做到这样 那也没那么糟糕
I guess you're right.
你应该是对的吧
There's my car.
我的车来了
What the hell?
搞什么
Genevieve Delatour says hello.
吉纳维芙·德拉图向您问好
Danni.
丹妮
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh. My bad.
我的错
I don't care about the couch. I'm talking about the weed.
我不在乎会不会烫坏沙发 我是指你在吸大♥麻♥
Relax. It's medical marijuana.
别紧张 这是医用大♥麻♥
Really.
真的吗
Yes. I have glaucoma.
是的 我有青光眼
You shouldn't be doing drugs.
你不该沾毒品
I thought you were cooler than this.
我以为你会是酷阿姨
I'm cool.
我是很酷
You're just like my mom, telling me how to live my life.
你就跟我妈妈一样 对我的生活指手画脚
That's why I had to get away from her.
所以我才要逃离她
You didn't let me finish.
你听我说完
You shouldn't be doing drugs inside the house.
你不能在屋内吸大♥麻♥
If Mr. Powell walked in, you'd be in big trouble.
如果被鲍威尔先生撞见了 你麻烦就大了
I mean, if it was just you and me, I'd say, "Pfft.
如果只是我和你的话 我会说"切
Do whatever you want."
你想干嘛干"
You know me. I'm fun.
你知道我的 我喜欢享乐
But Mr. Powell would fire you like that.
但是鲍威尔先生会毫不犹豫炒掉你
Oh. Gracias, Carmen.
谢谢你卡门
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Didn't Mr. Powell ask you to scrub the floors?
鲍威尔先生不是让你擦地板吗
He did,
他是吩咐了
but my glaucoma really hurts.
但是我的眼睛好疼
I wasn't sure that you'd come.
我不确定你会来
Of course I came. I will always be there for you.
我当然会来了 我会一直陪着你的
Even after what I did?
即使我做了那样的事情吗
You didn't do anything.
你什么也没有做
I don't understand why you confessed.
我不明白你为什么要认罪
Because I'm guilty, Rosie.
因为我的确有罪 罗西
You told me you blacked out, that you don't remember
你告诉我你断片了 你根本不记得
what happened the night of Peri's murder.
佩里被谋杀的那天晚上发生了什么
Yeah, well, Ben came by for a visit
本来看望我了
and he helped me piece it together.
他帮助我将记忆拼凑起来了
Ben?
本
My sponsor. You know Ben. My good friend.
我的互助人 你知道的 本是我的好友
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表