剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I'll buy you a drink.
弥补一下吧
Unless you got somewhere else to go.
除非你要去别处
Nope.
不
I'm all yours.
我归你了
Ms. Shannon.
香农女士
Rosie.
罗西
I didn't realize you were still here.
我不知道你还在这儿
I wanted to stay with Tucker until he fell asleep.
我想等塔科睡着再走
Well, you didn't have to do that.
你不需要做这个
Jesse went home an hour ago.
杰西一小时前就回来了
I don't mind.
我不介意
Actually, I could put Tucker to bed every night,
事实上 我可以每天晚上哄塔科入睡
if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话
Well, that's not necessary.
没那个必要
I'll call a nanny service in the morning.
我明天早上就找个保姆
Is that what Tucker needs?
那是塔科所需要的吗
Another stranger in his life
在失去爸爸妈妈后
when he's already lost his mami and papi?
让又一个陌生人闯入自己的生活
He'll adjust.
他会适应的
But if his nanny was someone he already knew,
如果他的保姆是他认识的人
that would keep him calm.
他就会保持镇定
And quiet.
以及安静
My sister wouldn't --
我妹妹不会同意...
Your sister is dead,
你妹妹已经死了
and so it what happened between us.
我和她之间的事已是过往云烟
Besides, I thought you were calling the shots now.
并且 现在你说了算
All right. I'll give it a try.
好 我试一试吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
I hope not.
但愿如此
Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
Love the new look.
我喜欢你的新造型
It is one thing to defile a person's reputation,
败坏一个人的名声是一回事
but to attack their hair?
但你怎么能对头发下毒手呢
You've crossed a line.
你越界了
Good. I've got your attention.
很好 我成功引起了你的注意
Now come in and sit down.
进屋坐吧
Lucky for you,
算你走运
I look like a young Jackie O. When I wear a head scarf.
我戴着头巾就像年轻版的杰奎琳
Why are you so hung up on Peter?
你为什么对彼得这么纠缠不放
You cheated on him.
是你曾对他不忠
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Peter.
彼得
He knows?
他知道吗
Oh, dear.
天啊
I never wanted him to find out.
我从来都不想让他发现的
It was a mistake. It was a one-time thing.
那是个错误 只是一♥夜♥情♥
I kept it from him to spare him the pain.
我瞒着他是为了不让他感到痛苦
Well, he found out about it.
他后来还是知道了
Do you really think
你真的认为
he's gonna get back together with you after that?
在那之后他还会回到你身边吗
Maybe.
或许
If I spend the rest of my life making it up to him.
如果我能用我的余生来弥补他
Okay. What is going on with you?
好吧 你到底怎么回事
Why are you acting so...desperate?
你为什么表现得这么...不顾一切
I'm --
我...
I've been just so lonely.
我只是太寂寞了
I guess I was grasping at anything that would help.
我只想抓住一切救命稻草
You've gone through times in your life without men before.
你以前经历过没有男人陪伴的生活
You've gotten through those, right?
你也熬过来了 不是吗
It was different.
这不同
I had Zoila then.
我那时有佐拉
Men have come and gone, but Zoila --
男人们来来往往 但佐拉...
She was my constant.
她永远在我身边
She just needs time. She'll come around.
她只是需要点时间 她会回来的
What if she doesn't?
如果她不回来呢
Carmen, sorry.
卡门 抱歉
What happened?
怎么了
You said you were on your way an hour ago.
你一小时前就说在路上了
I was, but then I met this guy.
没错 但我后来遇见一个人
He was super cute.
他超帅的
Have you been drinking?
你一直在喝酒吗
A little. Are you mad?
喝了点 你生气了吗
No.
怎么会
Open.
张嘴
Now take these out there.
快把这些带出去
Come on.
赶紧
And the next thing I know, Zoila tells Mario Batali
接下来 佐拉对马利欧·巴塔利说
his meatballs are good but that hers are better.
他的肉丸很棒 但她的更棒
Well, they are.
真的
So I turn to Mario and I say --
于是我对马利欧说...
Oops.
哎哟
"Oops"?
"哎哟"
You just ruined my blouse.
你毁了我的衣服
Well, you bumped into me.
是你撞上我的
You know what? It was an accident.
知道吗 这是个意外
Nobody's fault.
大家都没过错
I'll just get some club soda for --
我去取些苏打水来...
Club soda won't work on silk.
苏打水对丝绸不起作用
I'll have you know this is Brisbois.
这可是B家的衣服
That's French.
那是个法语单词
Is it French for "Ugly"?
这法语单词的意思是"丑陋"吗
What did you say to me?
你对我说了什么
I'm sorry, Frances. She's new.
我很抱歉 弗朗西丝 她是新来的
No, don't apologize for her.
不 不要为她道歉
What is it with your generation?
你们这一代人怎么回事
The entitlement.
享受福利的一代
You're nothing but a rude little brat.
你不过是个无礼的小鬼
Hey, don't talk to Danni that way, you old bag of bones.
不要这么对丹妮讲话 你这把老骨头
Oh, dear God.
老天啊
Zoila, are you going to allow this?
佐拉 你就允许她们这样吗
Carmen, Danni, please apologize to my friend.
卡门 丹妮 请向我朋友道歉
Oh, she's your friend?
她是你朋友吗
Yes. Now say you're sorry.
没错 快说你很抱歉
Carmen.
卡门
Okay. You're fired.
好吧 你们被解雇了
Both of you.
你们俩都是
That's fine. We quit.
很好 我们不干了
Come on.
走吧
Zoila, I know exactly how you feel.
佐拉 我能体会你的感受
It's so hard to find good help.
找到好佣人真的很难
You ran out so fast tonight, I never got to pay you.
你今晚走得太急了 我还没付钱给你
I did you a favor working the party tonight.
我今晚在派对上服务帮了你忙
And you embarrassed me in front of all those people.
你却在这么多人面前让我难堪
Look, I'm sorry about that.
听着 我很抱歉
But all you had to do was apologize.
但你当时只要道歉就行了
All you had to do was take my side.
你当时只要站在我的角度替我考虑就行了
You're the one who encouraged me to play the part.
是你鼓动我扮演这个角色的
Well, you're playing it a little too well.
你扮演得有点太好了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
You know, you say you're doing this
你说你做这一切
for all the free stuff,
是为了得到免费的玩意
but I think you like being one of those people.
但我觉得你喜欢成为那些人之中的一员
Is that so bad?
有那么糟糕吗
Yeah, Zoila.
当然了 佐拉
I saw you tonight, kissing everyone's ass.
我今晚看着你拍大家的马屁
It's like you're a completely different person.
好像你完全变了个人似的
Well, maybe that's the point, okay?
也许那就是重点 好吗
Maybe I don't want to be myself.
也许我不想做自己
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表