剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
But now that you know me No, no.
但现在你知道我... 不
Nothing's changed.
什么都没变
You don't want to be my mother?
你不想成为我的母亲吗
I'm sorry, Danni. I can't be that for you.
我很抱歉 丹妮 我不能
I don't have the mom gene that everyone talks about.
我没有大家所说的做母亲的基因
Did I do something wrong?
是我做错了什么吗
Of course not.
当然没有
You're an amazing girl.
你是个了不起的姑娘
It's -- it's not who I am, Danni.
我不是当母亲的料 丹妮
You know, not then and not now.
当时不是 现在也不是
Look...
听着...
You have a mother already.
你已经有母亲了
Her name is Josefina.
她叫约瑟芬娜
And the only thing she cares about in the whole world is you
她全世界关心的只有你
and your happiness.
和你的幸福
So you have to go and make things right with her.
所以你必须和她重修于好
Or you're not gonna have a mother at all.
不然你就是个没妈的孩子了
Well, I enjoy an awkward silent car ride
我和我旁边的人一样
as much as the next fellow,
十分享受坐在车里时那令人尴尬的沉默
But perhaps it's time to explain what's going on.
但或许是时候解释下怎么回事了
I was hired to be the maid here while the homeowner was away.
我受雇做女佣 而房♥主不在家
But people assumed I was the owner, and I thought...
但人们以为我就是房♥主 所以我想...
Why not? I get it.
何不呢 我懂了
Who wants to be a servant?
谁想当下人呢
For your information,
告诉你
it had nothing to do with being a maid.
这和当女佣没有任何关系
I just had...
我只是...
other things going on.
有些其他状况
Well...
这样...
Your secret is safe with me.
我会保守你的秘密
Seriously?
说真的吗
You're not gonna tell people about this?
你不会告诉别人吗
Why would I?
我为什么要这么做呢
Why wouldn't you?
你为什么不这么做呢
You're kind of a prick.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
I find you intriguing.
我觉得你很有意思
And if I out you,
如果我揭发了你
you'll never get anywhere with that neighbor of yours.
你将永远无法跟你的邻居取得进展
You caught on to that? Please.
你发现了吗 拜托
You were manipulating me like a puppet earlier.
你之前把我当小狗一样操纵我
It's a miracle I still asked you out.
我还约你出去就是个奇迹
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
You only asked me out to make Evelyn jealous.
你约我出去就是想让伊芙琳嫉妒
It seems we have a lot in common.
看来我们有很多共同点
Now kiss me.
现在吻我
I don't think that's a good idea.
我不认为是个好主意
There's a hulking silhouette in the window.
窗那里有个高大的轮廓
I'm assuming it's your neighbor.
我觉得是你的邻居
At least one of us will be successful in our scheming.
在我们的勾当中 至少有一个人能达到目的
I promise not to use tongue.
我发誓我不会用舌头
Let's just go with a hug.
我们就抱一个吧
I mean, it took forever to detail the Mercedes,
装饰奔驰花了好久时间
so I was late for yoga.
所以我做瑜伽迟到了
Do you do yoga, Marisol?
你做瑜伽吗 玛莉索
I'm sorry, what -- what are you talking about?
抱歉 你们在谈什么
Forget him.
忘了他
Once they're talking business, you're on your own.
他们一旦开始谈生意 你就得靠自己了
So, Marisol, you wrote a book?
玛莉索 你写了一本书吗
I did, yeah. How impressive.
没错 真了不起
I wish I could find the time to just read a book.
我只希望自己能有时间读本书
So, what do you all do?
你们都是做什么的
Well, Kirsten and Kiersten are both actors.
柯尔斯顿和基尔斯顿都是演员
Which is why we need to stay fit.
所以我们得保持苗条
Oh, please.
得了吧
I like to stay fit for Mark.
我是为了马克保持苗条
He'd dump me in a minute if I chubbed out.
如果我暴饮暴食 他会立马甩了我的
Ladies.
女士们
Doesn't it bother you that we're all sitting here
我们就坐在这里 而男人在那里
while the men are all over there talking about important things?
讨论重要的事情 你们就不会介意吗
Important things?
重要的事吗
For god's sake, we've been talking about yoga
老天啊 我们一直在讨论瑜伽
and -- and facials
面部护理
and diets.
还有节食
Um, Marisol.
玛莉索
We are better than this!
我们的能耐可不止这点
We don't need to be sitting on the sidelines
我们不必像一群摇头娃娃般的花瓶妻子
like a bunch of bobbleheaded trophy wives.
如旁观者一样坐在这里
Marisol! What are you doing?
玛莉索 你在干什么
She was saying that we're all vapid and wasting our lives.
她刚刚在说我们都很无趣 在浪费生命
Marisol, this is Candace Sosler,
玛莉索 这是坎迪斯·索思勒
chairperson of the studio.
工作室会长
What?
什么
My boss.
是我的老板
Oh, you poor thing. You must be exhausted.
可怜的人儿 你一定累坏了
Let me help you.
我来帮你
Why are you being so nice?
你为什么这么友好
My husband is a moron.
我丈夫是个蠢蛋
Isn't it wonderful?
这不是很棒吗
Hello.
你好
Oh, you're the reverend, aren't you? Hello.
你是那个教士对吗 你好
May I take that for you?
我帮你拿吧
That's all right. I don't mind.
没关系 我不介意
I've had the most incredible night.
我度过了最棒的一晚
Sometimes the lord does smile on us, doesn't he?
有时上帝也会对我们微笑 不是吗
He certainly does.
绝对是的
Hallelujah.
赞美上帝
I've been watching you.
我一直在看着你
You seem so... happy serving others.
你看起来...很乐于为他人服务
You obviously have a beautiful soul.
显然你有一副好心肠
There's something I'm not accused of every day.
这话可不常有人对我说
And a sense of humor.
还有幽默感
I wonder...
我在想...
would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night?
你愿意明晚和我吃晚餐吗
So, I smoothed things out with Candy.
坎迪那边我解释过了
She was surprisingly sympathetic.
她居然很有共鸣
Mental illness runs in her family.
她家有神经病遗传史
Very funny.
真有趣
Now, you want to tell me why in the world
现在能告诉我 究竟你是为什么
you said all those things?
要说那些话吗
Well, I felt like I had rearranged my whole life to be with you
我感觉为了和你在一起 我彻底颠覆了我的生活
and you were ignoring me.
你却在无视我
I brought you here because there were people I wanted you to meet.
我带你来 是想让你见见这里的人
Candy was one of them.
坎迪就是他们之一
So why didn't you tell me that one of
那你为什么不告诉我
the very attractive women at my table
坐我身边的那位美女
was also intelligent and had a career.
同时也聪明又事业有成
That's not the most feminist thing you've ever said.
这可不是你说过的最女权主义的话
I know, but if you pretend it's a little your fault,
我知道 但如果你能假装你也有点错
it will make me feel better.
我会好受些的
I'm sorry.
对不起
The truth is I didn't want to get your hopes up.
事实是 我不想让你有希望
About what?
希望什么
About your movie being back in production.
你的电影重新开拍
I thought it was dead.
我以为它没希望了
It was.
原来是
But now it's not.
但现在不了
Hugh Metzger wants to direct.
休·蒙次赫尔想执导
Really?!
真的吗
But we all agree that it needs a new script.
但我们都认为剧本该重写
That's for sure.
肯定得重写
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表