剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I need a fresh start.
我要重新开始
Okay, well, if you need anything,
如果你有什么需要
I am just a phone call away!
打电♥话♥给我 我就到了
You heard the part where I'm excited to be alone, right?
你听到我说我乐意一个人独处了对吧
Right.
是呢
Right.
是的
Right. Okay. Bye.
是的 好吧 再见
Sheila! Breen!
希拉 布林
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Have you met my manager?
你见过我的经纪人了吗
Benjamin. It's a pleasure.
本杰明 很高兴认识你
You know, I've been looking for a manager.
我一直在找一个经纪人
Actually, I've got a pretty full plate with Peri at the moment.
事实上 现在佩里的事就让我忙不过来了
You hear that? He's all mine.
听见了吗 他从头到脚都是我的
Oh, excuse me. It's the caterers.
失陪一下 宴会承办商来了
You're 30 minutes late!
你们迟了三十分钟
Do you have any idea how lucky you are
你们知道承办这样的高端派对
to cater an A-list party like this?!
你们有多幸运吗
Mrs. Westmore, why don't you let me handle this
韦斯特莫太太 让我来处理吧
so you can... get back to your party?
你可以继续参加派对
At least somebody's doing their job.
至少某人尽责了
You can set up over there.
你们可以放在那里
Rosie. Spence is alone upstairs. You won't have much time.
罗西 斯宾思独自在楼上 你的时间不多
Thanks, Jesse.
谢谢 杰西
I owe you one.
我欠你人情
Rosie?
罗西
I heard you and...
我听说你和
Peri are... getting married again.
佩里要再婚了
We are.
没错
But you don't love her.
但是你不爱她
You love me.
你爱我
No. I know what happened between us.
不 我知道我们之间发生了什么
You tricked me.
你骗了我
We had a beautiful, happy life together.
我们度过了美好 快乐的生活
I know somewhere deep inside, you must remember that.
我知道你的内心深处一定还记得
You are out of your mind.
你疯了
Am I?
是吗
You still think I'm crazy?
你还觉得我疯了吗
Yes.
是的
I'm with Peri.
我和佩里在一起
And I am not gonna let you destroy our family again.
我不会再让你毁掉我们的家庭了
Now get the hell out of my house!
现在滚出我家
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
Goodbye...
再见
Mr. Spence.
斯宾思先生
What did you say?!
你说什么
Oh! Sorry!
对不起
Rosie, wait!
罗西 等等
As long as I'm working for you, I am happy.
只要是为您工作 我就开心
My heart stops every time I see you.
每次一见你 我就会心脏停跳
You are an amazing woman.
你是一个很棒的女人
And you're a good man. That's why I love you.
你也是个好男人 所以我才爱你
I let you get away from me once.
我让你离开过我一次
I don't want that to happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生
Are you okay, man?
你还好吗
I remember.
我想起来了
Danni? Do you want to grab some dinner?
丹妮 你想吃晚饭吗
Oh, thank you, but I think I'm just gonna go to bed early.
谢谢 但是我要早点睡
It's only 8:30.
现在才八点半
I know, but I'm still on Puerto Rico time.
我知道 我还在过波多黎各时间
Buenas noches.
晚安
I think, in some ways, an America's Choice Award
我觉得从某种方面来说 人♥民♥选择奖
is better than an Oscar,
比奥斯卡更有分量
because it comes from... you know -- America.
因为这是美国人♥民♥的选择
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
I'm in the middle of something.
我正在谈话呢
Apparently, Spence's brain injury
显然 斯宾思的脑伤
has caused him to lose his manners.
导致他忘记了礼节
Anyway...
总之
Whiskey -- neat.
威士忌 不加冰
I thought you were sober.
我以为你戒酒了
Not tonight.
今晚不戒
Give me another.
再来一杯
Pour.
倒
And then he said I destroyed his family.
然后他说我毁了他的家庭
I've lost Spence forever.
我永远失去了斯宾思
Oh, dear. I hate hearing this.
亲爱的 我讨厌听到这个
Because I'm whining again?
因为我又在抱怨了吗
No.
不
Well, yes.
是的
But I can relate.
但是我感同身受
I may have lost Zoila forever, too.
我或许也永远失去了佐拉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you two were close.
我知道你们俩很亲近
But it's you and me now.
但是现在只剩你和我了
And I know just the thing to make us feel better.
我知道什么能让我们感觉好点
Cleaning!
打扫卫生
I think that would only make you feel better.
我觉得那只会让你感觉好点
Consider it a passing of the feather duster.
就当我把鸡毛掸子正式递给你了
You are my maid now.
你现在是我的女佣了
Well, I have to admit, I was surprised to hear from you --
我必须承认 我很惊讶你联♥系♥了我
after you called my dinner invitation
之前你还说我的晚餐邀请
"Wildly inappropriate."
"非常的不合适"
Oh. Yeah.
是啊
Well... I ran into a friend,
我碰到了一位朋友
and he made me realize that life is too short.
他让我意识到人生苦短
He?
他
So is this an ex?
所以是前男友吗
Well, yes, but no one important.
是的 但不是很重要的人
We dated for like a minute.
我们只约会了很短的时间
Oh. Okay.
好吧
So, about your movie.
关于你的电影
I spoke with Peri's agent --
我和佩里的经纪人谈过了
He told me that he'd left town,
他告诉我他出城了
but really, he was just avoiding me.
但实际上他只是在回避我
And he thinks I'm the crazy one?
他还觉得我疯狂
I totally get it.
我完全明白
I've had my share of crazy exes.
我也有一些疯狂的前女友
Yeah. I mean, it didn't work out.
是啊 我的意思是 我们不合适
So what? I can accept that.
所以呢 我能坦然接受
It's not like he was "The One."
他又不是我的"真命天子"
Anyway, I told Peri's agent how difficult she's being,
总之 我告诉佩里的经纪人她有多难打交道
and they're gonna get her to behave.
他们会让她乖乖听话的
Oh, that's great.
太好了
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
Just because a woman writes a couple of e-mails,
只是因为女人写了几封电邮
it doesn't mean that she's still hung up on a guy, does it?
不意味着她仍对某个男人念念不忘 对吧
Definitely not.
当然了
Well, well. There he is.
他来了
Literally, my ball and chain.
真是我的枷锁
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
我能为你做什么吗
Yes, if it's not too much trouble --
是的 如果不麻烦的话
and I hate to impose,
我不想强迫你
but would you mind killing yourself?
但是你能去自杀吗
Pardon me?
你说什么
I despise you.
我鄙视你
You have tormented, embarrassed, and disrespected me
二十年来 你以无法想象的方式
in unimaginable ways for nearly 20 years.
折磨我 让我丢脸 不尊重我
I've wanted to leave you for months.
几个月前我就想离开你了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表