剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
about the situation with Peter.
和彼得的情况
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会回心转意的
I'm not breaking up with him.
我不会跟他分手
He's great, and I think I owe it to myself to see where it goes.
他人很好 我觉得我该看看跟他的发展
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Well, I appreciate your telling me that in person.
谢谢你亲自告诉我
I-I really don't want to hurt you,
我真的不想伤害你
but I just felt it best to be up front and honest.
我只是觉得最好要直截了当
Of course.
当然啦
And I suppose it was a lot of me to ask of you anyway.
我想我这种要求本来就很过分
So, you understand?
你理解吗
I do. Completely.
我完全理解
Thank you. It's such a relief.
谢谢 我真是松了口气
Marisol?
玛莉索
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
This means war.
咱俩之间开战了
Well, I'm not sure what got into you this evening,
我不确定你今晚怎么了
but if you feel like discussing it...
但如果你想谈论的话
For god's sake, Adrian.
看在老天的分上 艾德里安
Give it up. I know you can walk.
少装了 我知道你可以走路
I have it all on video.
我拍到了
That's why Daniela tried to seduce me.
所以丹妮亚拉才想色♥诱♥我
You set me up.
你陷害了我
Very clever.
真聪明
Now that everyone thinks
现在反正大伙儿
I'm a monster anyway, I'm leaving you.
都觉得我是禽兽了 我要离开你了
Evelyn, we were meant to be together.
伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起
I was willing to stay in that chair forever to keep you.
为了留下你 我情愿一辈子坐轮椅
Look at the lengths you went to entrap me.
瞧瞧你为了陷害我费的功夫
There was a time when that sort of cat-and-mouse
以前这种猫捉老鼠还能让我
excited me, but now I'm tired of it.
觉得刺♥激♥ 但现在我厌倦了
I'm tired of you!
我厌倦你了
But we're both so deliciously twisted.
但我们都是有趣的变♥态♥啊
You're the only person who can match me blow for blow.
只有你才能跟我针锋相对
Well, I'm sorry, Adrian, but from now on,
对不起 艾德里安 但从今以后
you'll just have to blow yourself.
你就自己玩去吧
Detective? I need to talk to you.
警探 我得跟你谈谈
I can prove Spence is innocent.
我能证明斯宾思是无辜的
You can?
你可以吗
He was at a club at the time that Peri was killed.
佩里被杀时他在俱乐部里
I have a witness. Her name is Cinnamon.
我有个目击证人 她叫辛纳蒙
She's a stripper who works there.
在那里工作的脱衣舞♥女♥
That's her name and number.
这是她的名字和电♥话♥
You've got to question her.
你得去审问她
And how did you get this stripper
你怎么让这个脱衣舞♥女♥
to say what you needed her to say?
帮你说话的
Did you give her money?
你给她钱了吗
No!
没有
Well, yes, for a lap dance.
有 但是那是付大腿舞的钱
I see.
我懂了
Well, ma'am, this case is closed.
太太 案子结束了
We've already got a confession.
我们已经拿到了供词
What? Spence just confessed.
什么 斯宾思招供了
We're taking his statement right now.
我们现在就在录下他的声明
I was furious 'cause Peri lied to me for months.
我很生气 因为佩里骗了我几个月
I couldn't let her get away with it.
我不能让她逃脱处罚
So what did you do?
那你做了什么
I killed her.
我杀了她
I killed Peri.
我杀了佩里
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表