剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
This says he was known to cavort with prostitutes.
这上面说他招♥妓♥
An outreach program to help get them off the streets.
这是帮助她们脱离街头生活的拓展项目
Oh, come on! Nobody could be that damn good.
得了吧 没人能这么完美
Adrian, I know you want to destroy this man,
艾德里安 我知道你想毁掉这家伙
but wouldn't we all be better off
但是我们努力提升自己
building each other up rather than tearing each other down?
要比抹黑别人的做法好太多了
What are you blathering about?
你在瞎说些什么
I sat in on one of the reverend's sermons --
我去听那个牧师做了一次布道
Very inspiring.
非常鼓舞人心
Your wife is a lucky woman.
你的妻子很幸运
Marisol. Hi.
玛莉索 你好
I'm sorry to bother you at work,
抱歉打扰你工作了
but I need to ask you something.
但我要问你一些事
Okay.
好吧
Somehow Peter found out that we slept together,
彼得不知道怎么知道我们俩睡过了
and I didn't tell him.
我没和他说过
So...did you?
那你说过吗
Seriously?
真的吗
First you turn me down, and now you're accusing me
首先你拒绝了我 然后指控我
of sabotaging your new relationship?
破坏你的新感情
Not awesome.
这样做可不好
I'm sorry. Of course you didn't.
抱歉 肯定不是你
It's just that Peter won't talk to me,
但是彼得不肯和我说话
so can you please help me figure out how he found out about us?
你能帮我想想他是怎么知道我们的事吗
Still, not awesome.
这还是不大好
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
This is my problem, not yours.
这是我的问题 不是你的问题
However Peter found out, it wasn't through me.
不管彼得是怎么知道的 肯定不是通过我
I didn't tell anyone... except --
我谁都没说 除了...
Except who?
除了谁
Well, Danni, but you already knew that,
丹妮 但你已经知道了
and she wouldn't tell Peter.
她也不会告诉彼得的
And you didn't tell anyone else?
你没有再告诉其他人了吗
No, no one.
没了
Except... Jesse!
除了 杰西
Well, it was nothing, and I didn't even mention your name.
没什么的 我甚至都没提你的名字
I just told this woman that I train
我告诉过一个我训练的女人
that I hooked up with an ex.
我和我前女友又搞上了
Genevieve Delatour?
吉纳维芙·德拉图
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
Genevieve is Peter's ex-wife!
吉纳维芙是彼得的前妻
I did not know that.
我不知道
Clearly she found out about us and blabbed to Peter,
肯定是她发现了我们的事 然后告诉了彼得
hoping that he would break up with me.
希望他跟我分手
I guess this really was my fault.
我猜这真的是我的错
No, it wasn't.
不是的
Genevieve, on the other hand,
不过 吉纳维芙嘛
that lying little witch -- I'm gonna murder her.
这个撒谎精 我要杀了她
These conjugal visits are the highlight of my week.
我每周就指着你来探监了
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Dirty talk.
说下流话吗
Actually, it's about Miguel.
其实是米格尔的事
And we're out.
兴致没了
He's been acting like a bully at school
他在学校横行霸道
and getting into trouble.
到处惹麻烦
I think he's trying to be like you.
我觉得他是在模仿你
Me?
我
Well, you're a criminal now.
你现在是一名罪犯
Or at least that's what everyone thinks.
至少大家都是这么认为的
But if he could see how bad it is in here,
但如果能让他看看这里有多糟糕
maybe he'd straighten out.
也许他就懂了
Okay, well, there's this program here
这里有专门针对
for troubled youth.
问题少年的项目
It's kind of like a private tour of the prison.
有点像来监狱游览
I'll see if I can get Miguel in.
我看看能不能帮米格尔报名
Well, he's only 10. Is that too young?
他才十岁 会不会年龄太小了
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I think the whole point is to get them young.
本来就是要从小抓起吧
Then it's settled.
那就这么说定了
I knew you'd find a way to help.
我就知道你能想到办法的
I'm sorry. This talk --
抱歉 这番谈话
It's kind of ruined the moment.
有点把气氛都毁了
Are you sure...
你确定吗
...Mr. Spence?
斯宾思先生
And we're back.
兴致又回来了
Ladies, ladies, shall we start discussing this week's book?
女士们 我们要开始讨论本周的书了吗
Uh, Diane, I know that you're new,
戴安 我知道你是新来的
but book club is really just an excuse
但读书俱乐部只是我们用来
for us to drink in the middle of the day.
白天喝酒的借口而已
Please. I didn't even read the book.
拜托 我连读都没读过
I have been so busy redecorating the Powell house...
我一直忙着重新装♥修♥鲍威尔家
And trying to seduce Adrian.
以及试图勾引艾德里安
You should design an S&M room.
你应该设计一间SM室
Rumor has it that Adrian likes to be tied up.
听说艾德里安喜欢被绑起来
Really? Really?
真的吗 真的吗
Tell me more.
再跟我说说
Or...we could talk about the book.
或者...我们能来聊聊这本书
Goodness, Diane, learn to read a room.
天啊 戴安 长点眼色吧
no one here wants to talk about the boring book.
这里没人想聊这本无聊的书
Genevieve?
吉纳维芙
Genevieve... I know what you did.
吉纳维芙 我知道你干了什么
Marisol. Joining us for book club?
玛莉索 要加入我们的读书俱乐部吗
You told Peter about me and Jesse.
你告诉了彼得我和杰西的事
I'll take that as a no.
我就当你拒绝了
You destroyed my relationship.
你毁了我的恋情
You will stop at nothing to get what you want!
你为了达到目的不择手段
Perhaps you should take this outside.
或许这事你们该出去说
Zz-bup-bup. Zip it, Diane. It's just gettin' good.
闭嘴 戴安 正精彩着呢
Peter is my friend.
彼得是我的朋友
I had an obligation to tell him
我有义务告诉他
that his girlfriend was deceiving him.
他的女朋友对他不忠
Oh, please. You did this for yourself.
拜托 你是为了自己
You're the one who cheated.
是你出轨了
And now Peter will never take you back.
现在彼得再也不会跟你复合
Sad.
真可悲
Do you see what she's doing?
你们看懂了吗
She puts on this sunny, sweet veneer,
她戴着一副开朗甜美的面具
but, really, the truth is
但真♥相♥是
she's just a self-absorbed, petty,
她不过是个自私 小气
ruthless bitch.
无情的贱♥人♥
And that's why you'll always be alone.
所以你才会孤独终老
Sad.
真可悲
Listen, being in here is not cool.
听着 坐牢可不酷
There's no freedom, no privacy,
这里没有自♥由♥ 没有隐私
and the guys in here are really scary.
狱友们也都很吓人
Yo, Westmore!
韦斯特莫
I saved you my muffin from breakfast.
我留了自己的早餐松饼给你吃
He seems nice.
他看起来是好人
Yeah, but, Miguel, this... is Kill Face.
对 但是米格尔 他是"杀戮脸"
That's his name.
那可是他的名字
What are you in for, kid?
你怎么进来的 孩子
Shoot up a grocery store?
抢劫杂货店吗
Kidnap a baby?
还是绑♥架♥婴儿
Please stop giving him ideas.
请别给他灌输犯罪思想了
Miguel's just visiting.
米格尔是来探监的
Cool.
很好
Wrote another play,
我又写了一部剧
and I need you to be the lead.
需要你来当主演
Another play?
又一部剧吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表