剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
- to transfer payment once I... - Please.
让我帮你付
Let me get that for you.
我叫维克托
My name is Victor.
我希望你能跟我过来
I'd like you to come with me.
好
Okay.
你父母是勤恳工作的好人
Your parents were good hard-working folk
像我这样的流浪汉 所有人都拒绝雇用我
who took a chance hiring a drifter like me
你父母却冒险雇我
when no one else would.
他们的遭遇是一场悲剧
What happened to them was a tragedy.
他们到底出了什么事
What did happen to them?
从酒馆回来的路上
I was on my way back from the tavern.
我先是闻到烧焦味 然后我看见
I smelled the smoke before I saw it.
房♥子 谷仓 一切都处于火海之中
The house, the barn, everything up in flames.
等我到那的时候 你的父母已经遇难
By the time I got there, your parents were dead.
我救出你妈妈衣柜里的你
I fished you out of the back of your mom's closet
她把你藏在那里
where she'd hidden you.
这也许是她生前做的最后一件事
Probably the last thing she ever did.
我猜那场大火不是意外
I'm guessing that wasn't an accident.
对
No.
是几个当地的混混干的
Couple of local troublemakers.
诉讼显示 是抢劫失控
According to the law, it was a robbery gone wrong.
所以他们杀了你父母 一把火烧了房♥子
So they killed your parents and torched the house
来掩盖行踪
to cover their tracks.
那两个劫匪呢
What happened to those two guys?
我追上了他们
I caught up with them,
十二英里之外
12 miles out.
他们痛苦万分地死了
And they died, long and hard.
但在死之前给我留下了这个
But not before they gave me this.
和他人不同 你父母看到了我的闪光点
Your folks saw good in me, when nobody else did.
我想我让他们失望了
And I figured I'd let 'em down.
如果那晚我在农场
If I'd been on the farm that night instead of
而不是在酒吧买♥♥醉
getting drunk in the tavern,
他们的命运也许就不同了
well, things might have been different for them.
还有你的
For you.
然后呢 你收留了我吗
So what? You just kept me?
是的 你没有其他亲戚了
Well, yeah. I mean, you didn't have any relations.
我不想让你进收♥容♥所♥
I didn't want to see you be a ward of the state.
起码我能这样报答你的父母
I figured I owed your parents at least that much.
所以是的 我收留了你 把你抚养长大
So yeah, I took you in. I brought you up.
教我明辨是非
Taught me right from wrong?
我从来都不是个好榜样
I've never been called a role model,
但是 在你面前我已经尽全力了
but yeah, I did the best by you I knew how.
欢迎回来 孩子
Welcome back, son.
- 他在哪 - 他可能有事耽搁了
- Where is he? - He's probably just delayed.
迟到不像维克托的作风
It's not like Victor to be late.
万一他遭遇不测了呢
What if something's happened to him?
万一他被发现了呢
What if he's been discovered?
我们在这里不安全
We're not safe here.
我没事 米兰达
I'm fine, Miranda.
她是谁
Who is she?
我没有专属姓名
I possess no personal designation.
你为什么带她来这里
Why did you bring her here?
因为她很特别 就像我们
I brought her because she's special, like us.
欢迎 仿生人
Welcome, Android.
我们是同类
You're among friends.
尼罗先生
Mr. Nero.
我觉得你现在来拿你要的东西正是时候
I think this is a good time to come pick up your package.
不 她不像我们任何人
No, she's not like one of us.
她是个三♥级♥实用机型
She's a level three utility model,
产于情感仿真器成为标配之前
and a discontinued one at that,
还是个半成品
manufactured before emotional emulators became standard.
仿生人
Android,
能给他们看看你今天拿的东西吗
could you show the others what you picked up today?
一把牙刷
A toothbrush.
这是我送给一位船员的礼物
A gift, for one of the crew members of my ship.
为什么
Why?
因为她对我很好
Because she's nice to me,
我想投桃报李
and I wanted to do something nice for her in turn.
她不过是鹦鹉学舌
She's parroting empathy,
也许是通过盗版软件升级实现的
possibly through a pirated software upgrade.
我觉得她不是在机械模仿
I don't think she's parroting.
我相信这是真挚感激的独特表达
I believe it's a unique expression of genuine gratitude.
- 不 这不可能 - 是吗
- No, that's impossible. - Is it?
而且我怀疑这只是冰山一角
And I suspect it may be just the tip of the iceberg.
是 我可能有缺陷
Yes, I may be flawed.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为我过去的行为和反应
Because my past actions and reactions cast doubt
使我怀疑我程序的完整性
on the integrity of my programming.
我有时候会表现出情感反应
I have, at times, demonstrated what appear to be emotional responses,
这意味着我可能存在系统问题
indicative of a potential system issue.
如果是这样 迟早会有人注意到
And if that's the case, it's just a matter of time
到时候她要么重启系统
before someone notices, and she's either rebooted
要么就被注销
or deactivated.
我觉得二者都不可能
I don't think either is likely.
船员似乎都很喜欢这样的我
The crew seems to like me just as I am.
以偏概全 无理推测
Skewed comprehension, illogical conjecture.
- 她有缺陷 - 也许没有
- She is flawed. - Maybe not.
仿生人 你介意我对你进行下诊断分♥析♥吗
Android, would you mind if I ran a diagnostic on you?
我该回飞船了
I really should be getting back to my ship.
不会耽误很久
It won't take long.
他们带补给回来了吗
Are they back with supplies?
德文在医务室做准备
Devon's in the infirmary setting up.
等等 我得带你们去舰桥看看
Hang on. I need to show you something on the bridge.
他对你来说很重要
He means a lot to you.
很长一段时间
For the longest time,
他都是我在飞船上最亲密的朋友
he was my closest friend on this ship.
那么他的所作所为 移交你们
Then what he did, turning you in,
一定改变了这一切
must've changed things.
有点吧
Kind of.
但我仍然很在乎他
But I still care about him.
嘿 我会尽我所能
Hey. I'm gonna do my very best
来帮助你的朋友 好吗
for your friend, okay?
谢谢 德文
Thanks, Devon.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I could do to help?
如果你愿意 可以帮我倒杯咖啡
If you're offering, I could use a coffee.
好 我马上回来
Sure. I'll be right back.
与此同时 巨核工业集团前任CEO
Meanwhile, the investigation continues into the murder
德里克•莫斯遇害一案的调查仍在进行
of Derrick Moss, the former CEO of Corelactic Industries.
莫斯先生弹痕累累的尸体于上周被发现
Mr. Moss's bullet-riddled body was discovered last week
距其妻子同样在他们的新西雅图房♥产
almost a year after the death of his wife, Catherine,
遭遇枪袭身亡已有近一年的时间
who was also gunned down at the couple's New Seattle estate.
星际委员未就正在进行的调查
The Galactic Authority have offered no details
提供任何信息
into their ongoing investigation,
但是GNN收到星际委员会
but sources inside the GA
内部消息 他们正在
tell GNN they are pursuing
追查一名本案嫌疑人
a person of interest in the case.
下一则新闻 十二区的阿尔米赞殖民地
In other news, the Al-Mizan colony in Sector 12
即将协商独♥立♥...
is close to negotiating its independence...
嫌疑人
A person of interest.
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
是 去给你把钱弄回来
Yep. Gonna get you your money back.
我接了一个任务
I got an op.
我怎么没听说
How come I didn't hear about it?
因为只有我一个人去
'Cause I'm the only one going, that's why.
是我和我的老伙伴
Well, me and my old crew.
我在空间站碰到他们了
Ran into them on the space station.
正好他们有任务要做
Turns out they got a job lined up.
我想 "是啊 我得在这里待一段时间
I figured, "Yeah, I'm gonna be here a little while.
- 为什么不呢 对吧" - 等等
- Why not," Right? - Wait a minute.
老伙伴只是他们的一面之词
They say they're your old crew, but...
我做了详尽调查 看看吧
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表