剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
This mining colony's about to learn the hard way,
你也不会与有色金属公♥司♥闹僵
you don't mess with Ferrous Corp.
“拉扎号♥”我是“掠夺者号♥”
"Raza," this is the "Marauder."
- 什么事 - 解除戒备
- Yeah? - Stand down.
什么
What?
我命令你解除戒备
I'm ordering you to stand down.
我是怎么跟你说给我下命令的事的
And what have I told you about giving me orders?
我特么真不知道你在想
I don't know what the hell you think...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们不向这儿发射核弹
We are not dropping a nuke on this facility.
为什么
Why not?
因为还有其它的解决办法
Because there's another way to deal with this situation.
是 但我们可没有时间挨个毙了他们
Sure, but we don't have time to shoot them all.
不必通过杀人
A way that doesn't involve anyone getting killed.
科尔索
Corso?
嗨 还要我提醒你我们在这有任务吗
Hey, do I need to remind you we have a job to do here?
那我们就去完成它
And we will get it done,
但不要毁掉这个殖民地和住在其中人♥民♥
but not by destroying this colony and everyone in it.
科尔索 你听到了吗
Corso, do you copy?
科尔索 你
Corso, do you...
怎么了
What?
有问题
Something's up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的表现很奇怪
You're acting strange.
空间站里发生了什么
What happened on that space station?
石田跟你说了什么
What did Ishida say to you?
回到飞船上我会和你解释
I'll tell you back on the ship.
现在就告诉我
You'll tell me now.
已 装 备
发 射
你好
Hello.
你好
Oh, hey.
作为这艘飞船的服务安卓
As this ship's service android,
我有职责提醒船员一切可能出现的危险
it's my duty to inform the crew of any impending danger.
好
Yeah.
在这种情况下 我们刚刚发射的核导弹
In this case, it's the nuclear missile we just launched
正飞往“掠夺者号♥”
that's headed towards the planet's surface,
现在所在的行星表面
where the "Marauder" is presently located.
什么
What?
你能改变导弹的导航系统吗
Can you override its nav systems?
抱歉 无能为力
Unfortunately, I can't.
我的天
Oh, man.
糟糕
Shit.
嘭
Boom.
晚安 波西亚
Good night, Portia.
你真个卑鄙的贱♥人♥
You shifty son of a bitch.
你说的好像我做了一件坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
怎么了
What's up?
她还在那颗行星上
You launched that nuke
你却往那个方向发射了核弹
while she was still down on the planet.
没错 是安卓告诉我的
Yeah, The Android told me.
真是个大嘴巴
That little snitch.
我得她重装神经接口了
I'm gonna have to re-jig her neural interface...
但先得治治你
but yours first.
是吗
Yeah?
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, lover.
我永远不会忘记第一次揍你时的情形
I'll never forget the first time I ever punched you.
你说我出手像个女孩
You told me I hit like a girl.
是的
You do.
像一个健壮 训练有素并且非常可怕的女孩
You hit like a super-fit, well-trained, scary, scary girl.
几个月以来 科尔索一直想伺机加害你们俩
For months, Corso's been secretly gunning for you two,
有我在 你们才能活到今天
and I'm the only reason you're still alive.
那你不觉得拿着那把刀
Well, then I'm sure we can both appreciate the irony
站在我面前非常讽刺吗
of you standing over me with that knife.
塔什
Tash.
你站错边了
You're on the wrong side of this.
科尔索刚刚试图让韦克斯勒和我葬身在那颗行星
Corso just tired to kill Wexler and me down on that planet.
我们还在行星上时
He launched an orbital nuke
他向我们发射了一颗轨道核弹
while we were still on the surface.
韦克斯勒呢
Where is Wexler?
在“掠夺者号♥”上
He's back on the "Marauder."
韦克斯勒 我是塔什 请回答
Wexler, it's Tash. Come in.
他现在不能回答
He can't respond right now.
为什么
Why not?
因为他现在没有意识 但是你听我解释
Because he's unconscious, but let me explain.
我们真的要再这么做吗
Do we really have to do this... again?
作为服务此飞船的安卓
As this ship's service android,
保护船员不受伤害是我的义务
it's my duty to protect the crew from harm...
以及有时的互相伤害
and, on occasion, each other.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你知道为什么我们的二号♥和三号♥不像他们吗
You know why our Two and Three aren't like them?
因为你
Because of you.
我不知道到底发生了什么
I don't know exactly what happened,
但是在这个世界 你没去救我
but in this reality, you weren't there to save my life.
也没有被抹去记忆 这样
There was no mind wipe, and...
所有事都被改变了
everything turned out different.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt,
但是一艘谜启巡洋舰刚刚退出了超光速
but a Mikkei cruiser just dropped out of FTL.
它发射的穿梭机应该马上就到了
It launched a shuttle which should be arriving shortly.
封锁
Lock us down.
你的人有什么消息吗
Any word from your people?
还没有
Not yet.
哼
Hmm.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
- 关机 - 不
- Shut down. - No.
要我给她一枪吗
Do I have to shoot her?
不
No.
舰桥安全
Bridge is secure.
我们掌控“拉扎号♥”了
We have the "Raza."
“拉扎号♥” 这里是二号♥ 你那边什么情况
"Raza," this is Two. What's your situation?
我会说你现在的情况甚是严峻
I would best describe your current situation as dire.
杜鲁福
Truffault?
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
哦 拜托 这只是个先发制人的出♥卖♥♥♥行为而已
Oh, please, this is just a preemptive double-cross.
- 我以为我们达成协议了 - 确实
- I thought we had a deal. - We did...
一个你从来没想过遵守的协议
a deal you never had any intention of honoring.
我们都一清二楚
We both know that.
所以这是新的协议
So here's the new deal...
用你的人的命来换闪驱
The lives of your people in exchange for the Drive.
听着 这个世界或者你自己
Look, this universe or your own...
有什么不同吗
What difference does it make?
我是说 那儿有什么等着你呢
I mean, what the hell is waiting for you back there?
我们自己的乱摊子
Our own mess.
拿你的人的命换闪驱
The lives of your people for the Drive.
你怎么选呢
What's it gonna be?
- 穿梭机刚刚停泊了 - 很好
- The shuttle just docked. - Good.
军士 只要我确认我们拿到闪驱
Sergeant, as soon I confirm we have the Blink Drive,
你就可以带犯人到气闸
you can bring the prisoners down to the air lock.
收到
Roger that.
怎么回事
What is this?
指挥官 这里是舰桥
Commander, this is the bridge.
有些不对劲 我们被锁在外面了
Something's wrong. We're locked out of all controls.
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
真是不好意思 指挥官
Sorry about this, Commander.
我假设你关了我们的安卓
I assume you had to take out our android
好控制“拉扎号♥”
to get control of the "Raza."
没关系 我们还有一个
That's fine. We've got another one.
而你让她进了你的战舰
And you just let her on board your ship.
指挥官 我们正在准备武器
Commander, we're powering weapons.
哇哦 没想到这个啊
Wow. Didn't expect that.
看起来你刚刚关掉了他们的船尾护盾发生器
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表