剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
it's arguable if you ever really were.
谋杀 袭击
Murder, assault,
劫持 纵火 盗窃
piracy, arson, theft,
走私
smuggling.
我想不起来了
I don't recall.
我确实不记得了
I honestly can't remember.
你觉得失忆就能让你
Do you think that fact somehow absolves you
脱罪了吗
from your past crimes?
不
No.
我很确定有其他人记得
Although I'm sure there are others who do remember
而且乐意提醒我
and would love to remind me.
你的暴♥力♥倾向尤为突出
Your propensity for violence is remarkable.
谢谢
Thank you.
数年来你留下了一系列的苦难与疮痍
For years you've left behind a wake of misery and destruction.
还有人指出我吃东西不闭嘴
I have also been told that I chew with my mouth open.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说 这都不重要
My point is, none of it matters...
如果你们识时务的话
if you play your cards right.
真的吗
Really?
我不在乎
I don't care
你在失忆之前犯下的罪行
about the crimes you committed before the mind wipe.
我只对你苏醒之后
I'm only interested in what happened
发生的事情感兴趣
after you woke up from stasis.
尤其是在你们运输
Specifically, the events leading up to
摧毁虹彩三号♥的白洞装置
and immediately following your delivery
前前后后的事情
of the white hole device that destroyed Iriden 3.
完全不记得
Doesn't ring a bell.
是吗
Hmm. No?
杀死了一个星球的人
Planet killer?
超过一万五千人丧生
Over 15,000 lives lost.
还是不记得吗
Still nothing?
我们何不直入主题
Look, why don't we just cut to the chase
开门见山地谈
and call this what it really is.
好的
Okay.
不过是在文过饰非 掩盖真♥相♥
It's a whitewash. It's a cover-up.
你在找人来背黑锅
You're looking for someone to take the fall.
我是在寻找真♥相♥
I'm looking for the truth.
即使这个真♥相♥会挑起一场商战吗
Even if the truth could start a corporate war?
我将和第一个开口的人谈条件
I'm prepared to offer a deal to whoever talks first.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
别想了
Forget it.
我有兴趣
I'm listening.
委员会的任何人都不能起诉你
Full immunity from any prosecution across the board.
历史清白 可以重头再来
A clean slate.
作为交换 我需要你来证实
In exchange for testimony that corroborates
我们已经知道的事实
what we already know.
我刚在这里安定下来
I'm just getting settled in here.
你知道我为一把新牙刷付了多少头款吗
Do you know that I put a down payment on a new toothbrush?
根据最新消息
This deal should be of particular interest to you,
这项条件应该对你尤其有利
given the recent developments.
这是我们收到的一份引渡申请
This is an extradition request.
外面有一架石田家族的巡航舰
There's an Ishida cruiser in orbit.
他们说直到我们交出你 他们才会离开
They say they're not leaving until we turn you over.
你已经被缺席定罪
You've been convicted in absentia.
即当事人和代理人未出席审判, 且未陈述意见就被审判定罪
如果我批准了这份申请
If I sign this order,
他们就会把你送回赛荣
they will deliver you back to Zairon
当众处刑
for public execution.
给你一天的时间考虑
Take the day to think about it.
巡航舰就在这里
The cruiser's not going anywhere.
指令体系不起作用了是吗
It reflects poorly on the command structure here
我的警卫无法决定
when my own guards cannot arrange the deaths
几名犯人的生死
of a few prisoners.
发生了不可预见的情况
There were unforeseen circumstances.
- 什么情况 - 艾莱克斯 尼罗
- What happened? - Arax Nero.
他和他的手下介入了 准备救他们
He and his crew stepped in, saved them.
为什么 那些人对他有什么价值
Why? Who are they to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许只是敲竹杠
Maybe it's a shakedown.
他想要分一杯羹
He wants his piece of the payout.
或者是他很生气我们没有先找他
Or maybe he's just pissed we didn't come to him first.
你知道这些人有多容易发火
You know how touchy these guys get.
不过 有什么问题呢
Anyway, what's the problem?
他们不肯开口 我们下次再处理他们
They didn't talk. We'll get 'em next time.
问题是有人要求
The problem is someone is requesting
立即允许探视
immediate visitation rights.
拒绝
Deny 'em.
- 我做不到 - 是谁
- I cannot. - Who is it?
如果要回我的牢房♥
If we're going back to my cell,
我们就走反了
we're going the wrong direction.
我觉得你们是知道的 对吧
I suppose you boys already know that, right?
无所谓
Whatever.
你好 我的朋友 好久不见
Hello, my friend. It's been a while.
真意外
This is a surprise.
我本来想找二号♥
I'll say. I was expecting Two.
但我想 你会同意的
But, you'll do, I suppose.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
你来做什么
So what brings you by?
动用一下关系吗
Gonna pull a few strings?
看在过去情谊的份上放了我们
Get us sprung for old time's sake?
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
你们面对的一系列指控
the list of charges that you're facing
否决了这个选项
makes that impossible.
恐怕局势不妙
I'm afraid it does not look very good.
感谢你鼓舞人心的一番话
Well, thanks for the pep talk.
我听说他们已经审讯过你们
I hear they've been questioning you
关于摧毁虹彩三号♥上我们的试验设备的事情
about the destruction of our research facility on Iriden 3.
说到正题了
The subject has come up.
我还听说你们都没有开口
I also hear none of you are talking.
真遗憾
That's unfortunate.
因为如果我们说出真♥相♥
'Cause if we come clean then the blame
那项非法研究的全部罪过
for all that illegal research
就从日经联合转移到了其他机构上
shifts from Mikkei to certain other parties.
本就应该如此
As it rightly should.
我们在这个过程中认罪了
We incriminate ourselves in the process.
我相信他们给你开出了条件
I believe you were offered a deal.
是你授权的吗
Did you authorize that deal?
开给我们三个
Offer the deal to all three of us.
听着
Look...
这不仅仅是你的人生自♥由♥受到威胁
it's not just your freedom that's at stake here.
正如你所言 只要你还活着
As long as you're alive, you are a liability
你就是某机构的不利因素
to certain parties, as you put it.
但是如果你现在就讲明真♥相♥
But you come clean now,
他们就没理由再对你穷追不舍了
well, they have no reason to go after you.
你真的觉得这样有用吗
Did you really think that was going to work?
不
No.
但我认为值得一试
But I figured it was worth a shot.
不错
Good try.
祝你好运
Well, good luck to you, then.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
考虑下我说的
Consider what I said.
当然
Sure.
不
No.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
告诉我你会好好考虑
Tell me you'll think about it.
我绝对不会对你的话动一点心思
There is not a chance in hell that I will think about it.
替我向其他人问好
Say hi to the rest of the gang for me.
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
他们让你在这个地方用化妆品吗
They let you have makeup in this place?
这是不合法的
It's illegal in here,
但是如果你像我一样有关系 那...
but if you have connections like I do, then...
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表