剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
There was a lot of money in there.
我们花了大半
We spent most of it,
但你最担心的是萨拉 对不对
but I think it's Sara you're worried about, right?
你认识她
You know about her.
出了一场事故
There was an accident.
我们受到攻击
We were under attack.
休眠舱没电了 所以她没挺过来
Her stasis pod lost power, and she didn't make it.
- 你骗人 - 我骗你有什么好处
- You're lying. - Why would I lie about that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
坐下
Sit.
什么情况
Well?
至少在保险库的事情上她没说错
The kid was right about the vault anyway.
钱没了
Money's gone.
萨拉死了
Sara's gone.
那是什么
What's that?
是我的一个秘密箱子
It's one of my lock boxes.
这是我把她放进休眠舱之后 和别的随身物品一起找到的
I found this with her stuff after I put her in stasis.
本来打算她好些以后 再还给她
I was going to give it back to her when she got better.
不得不说 看到你这么多愁善感
I have to say, I'm surprised
我很惊讶
to see you display this much sentimentality.
意料之外
It's unexpected.
你不会看到第二次了
You won't see it again.
她怎么在这儿
What is she doing here?
她刚刚帮了我们
We needed her help.
我马上带她回去
I'll take her back.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
她也许刚好可以帮忙验证我的推断
She might be able to help confirm my theory.
什么推断
What theory?
我弄明白
I figured it out.
我们出什么事了
I know what happened to us.
你记得今天之前的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember before today?
- 喝醉了 - 那之前的
- Getting drunk. - Before that.
我们正打算去埃拉若6号♥执行任务
We were planning our mission to Ellara Six.
进入的唯一办法是
The only way in was to use The Android
让安卓穿过生物场
to penetrate the bio-field.
没错
Exactly.
安卓马上就
There was a chance that The Android
同意了
could become compromised,
所以我们每一个人都向电脑上传了自己的脑部扫描
so each of us uploaded a brain scan to the computer
帮助它认知
to give it a pattern to recognize
并与之建立联♥系♥
and possibly link with.
我们本来要在第二天进行测试
We were going to test it the next day.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是最后可能的尝试了
That was supposed to be a last resort.
怎么了
What?
回到监狱 他们弄坏了安卓
Back at the prison, they damaged The Android.
她不能连接 这就是她现在关闭的缘故
She couldn't link. That's why she's offline.
但在那之前 你把电脑设置为
But before that, you set the computer
搜寻活动链接的模式
to search for active links.
从那以后 它就没有被更改过
And it's been doing that ever since.
除了不知怎么的 你发现它可以与你连接
Except somehow in trying to link with you,
并把你的记忆重置为上传扫描那天
it reset you to the day that you uploaded those scans.
我脑袋里可没有神经链接 孩子
I don't have a neural link in my brain, kid,
就是头疼而已
just a headache.
- 你呢 - 没有
- What about you? - No.
我可以连接
I can link.
真的
Really?
嗯
Yes.
飞船就像是我身体的延伸
The ship is like an extension of my own body, shields,
护盾 引擎和武器
engines, weapons.
一切如此突然
It's an incredible rush.
好吧
Okay.
你可以控制所有的系统吗
So you can control all the systems.
现在还不行
Not yet.
飞船极其复杂
This ship is extremely complex,
但我能掌控它
but I'll get it.
不错
Fine.
下一个问题 我们该怎么处置他们
Next question, what do we do with them?
肯定不能留在飞船上
We can't keep them onboard.
他们完全是负担
They're a liability.
同意
Agreed.
正巧我知道有一个黑市
It just so happens that I know a black market
色灵公♥司♥会很高兴解救你们的
serillium operation that'd be happy to have them.
他们那儿很缺新人
They're always looking for new people.
你们不能那样做
You can't do that.
为什么
No?
我一直试图告诉你们
This is what I've been trying to tell you.
你们现在不是这样的人了
You're not like this anymore.
你们不再残忍♥ 恶毒
You're not cruel, vicious people
不会仅仅因为给你们带来不便
who would sell someone into slavery
就把人卖♥♥到黑市当奴隶
just because they're inconvenient.
不仅因为你带来了麻烦
It's not just because you're inconvenient.
还因为钱
It's also for the money.
求你了 你们不是这样的人
Please, this isn't you.
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
不
No.
- 拜托 - 走吧
- Please. - Come on.
你可以控制一切了吗
Are you getting closer to obtaining full control?
还不行 但我能感觉到
Not yet, but I can feel it.
我变强大了
I'm getting stronger.
就好像飞船上全部的能量
It's like all the power in this ship
都集中在我身上
is pulsing through me.
没人能打败我
I feel almost invincible.
我们必须切断链接
We should shut down the link.
为什么要这么做
Why the hell would we do that?
我们不需要了
We don't need it.
没有安卓光靠三个船员
A crew of three cannot maintain a ship
怎么掌控得了这么大艘飞船
of this size without an android.
那个女孩说了她在30个小时内就会上线的
The girl said she'll be back online in less than 30 hours.
你相信她吗
And you trust her?
就算她说的是真的 我们又怎么知道
Even if that is true, how do we know
他们不会干预她的计划呢
they haven't messed with her programming?
你没注意到吗 我们要争分夺秒
In case you haven't noticed, we're playing catch-up.
我们需要运行诊断程序 查看系统日志
We need to run diagnostics, check systems logs.
这样做最快 最有效的方式就是保持链接
The fastest, most efficient way to do that is with a link.
或许吧 但你知道连接时间太久
Maybe, but you know what could happen
会造成什么后果
if you maintain it for too long.
我会处理好的
I can handle it.
但我觉得这样冒险不值得
Yeah, well, I don't think it's worth the risk.
你是在考验我吗
Are you trying to test me?
我会让你看看我的本事 很快
Because I'll show you what I can do soon enough.
如果她能控制一切
If she gets full control,
就能把人工输入的系统都改掉
she'll be able to supersede all manual input.
所以在那之前我们必须去舰桥
Then we have to get to the bridge
断开链接
and cut the link before that happens.
我们要怎么做呢
How do you suppose that we do that?
- 你怎么这么迟才来 - 这飞船太大了
- What took you so long? - This is a big ship.
我也不知道你们被关在哪
I didn't know where they put you.
- 这些哪来的 - 三号♥的房♥间里
- Where did you get these? - Three's quarters.
简直是个军械库
Practically an armory.
什么 你不能把他们杀了
What, you can't kill them.
我得告诉你 孩子
Well, I got news for you, Kid.
他们发现我们逃出去的话
Once they realize we're out,
不管对我们还是你都不会手下留情
they won't hesitate to kill us or you.
我们从舰桥走 封锁这艘船
We take the bridge. Lock down the ship.
嘿 你不跟来吗
Hey, you coming?
我要去医务室
I'm going to the infirmary.
可能有其他办法
There might be another way.
好吧
Okay.
小婊砸
Son of a bitch.
伙计们 出事啦
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表