剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
All due respect, but your friend
看起来可不像个孩子
didn't look like a kid to me.
二号♥ 我是三号♥ 请回答
Two, this is Three. Come in.
四号♥ 尼克斯 有人在吗
Four, Nyx, anybody. Come in.
真是日了狗了
Damn it.
听着 你不去找当局解决问题
Look, you may have your reasons for not wanting
可能有自己的原因
to go to the authorities, but you can't
但是你不能和丹克兄弟单挑
take on the Dankers alone.
如果你在空间站有朋友的话
If you've got friends back at the station,
我们最好回去找他们
we should go back for them.
我们没时间回去了
We don't have time for that.
她一个人在那 又手无寸铁的
She's alone up there and defenseless.
来啊
Yeah.
来啊 哦
Yeah. Ooh.
我发誓我会杀了你
I swear I'll kill you!
我要狠狠揍你一顿
I'll hurt you real bad!
你还要干嘛 嗯
What're you gonna do, huh?
用勺子把我打死吗
Spoon me to death?
停
Stop!
不准损坏商品
Don't damage the merchandise!
别怪你自己 小孩
Don't blame you, kid.
如果我也要去你去的地方
If I was going where you're headed,
我可能也想捅别人刀子
I'd probably want to stab someone too.
我猜我该加大药量了
Guess I got to up the dosage.
他们那有几个人
How many of them are there?
一共五个 但是他们经常打猎
Five in all, but they do a lot of hunting,
所以他们很可能不是都在
so chances are they're not all there.
好的 我要你在这等我们
Okay, I'm gonna need you to wait for us.
你去了就别想回来了
You go in there, you're not coming back.
老老实实坐着 老子能回来
Sit tight. I'll be back.
喂
Hey.
坐着别动
Sit!
怂
Man.
我们收到不确定报告称
We've received unconfirmed reports
有人发现“拉扎号♥”船员在设施内部
that the crew of the "Raza" has been seen on this facility.
考虑到他们有武器 而且极其危险
Consider them armed and extremely dangerous.
并记住
And remember...
我要活的
I want them alive.
现在出去抓他们吧
Now let's go get them.
转身吧
Ready.
红色
Red.
不 是蓝色
No! Blue.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 蓝色
Yes. Blue.
卧♥槽♥
Ah!
你是怎么
How...
这次我就预测了一下你可预测的行为模式
Now I'm just predicting your predictive patterns.
三号♥ 五号♥ 在吗
Three, Five, come in.
三号♥ 五号♥ 有人在吗 结束
Three, Five, are you there? Over.
别担心 空间站内部的信♥号♥♥断了
Don't bother. Comms are down station-wide.
是系统出问题了吗
Is it a system glitch?
无声安全协议
Silent security protocol.
空间站被封锁了
Station's under lockdown.
出事了
Something's up.
但也别担心 银河当局快到了
But don't worry about it. The GA's on their way.
我们得走了
It's time to go.
我是三号♥
This is Three.
有人在吗
Anyone out there?
市场这边走
Market's this way.
杀了他们
Kill those.
他们是克隆体
They're clones.
怪不得他们这么快就到了
That would explain how they got here so fast.
我们得回到“掠夺者”号♥上去
We need to get back to the "Marauder."
不等到其他人我们不能走
Not without the others.
如果银河当局赶在我们之前控制了掠夺者号♥
If the GA secure the "Marauder" before we do,
这就不重要了
it won't matter.
我们都会被困在这个星球上
We'll all be trapped on this planet.
卡斯托·卡帕里
Casto Capari.
我们把她卖♥♥去那
That's who she goes to.
不 不要卡斯托
No, not Casto.
为什么
Why not?
因为像她这么一个健康的女孩
Because a healthy girl like her,
会在斯托帕3号♥上卖♥♥个更好的价钱
she'd fetch a far better price on Stropa-3.
我们不用中间人
We'll cut out the middleman.
我们把她租给那些矿工
We'll rent her out to the miners.
当他们玩够了
When they're done with her,
我们就把她的器官卖♥♥给收割者
we'll sell her organs to the harvesters,
肉体卖♥♥给肉贩子
her flesh to the meat traders,
我要其他剩下的部分
and I want whatever's left over.
我要用她的皮肤做一件夹克
I'm gonna make a jacket out of her skin.
我要把东西塞进她的脸皮做成人脸装饰品挂在墙上
I am gonna stuff and mount her face and put it on the wall.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
啊
Ah!
嗨
Hey.
小鬼
Kid.
快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
什么
What...
你还好吗
You okay?
嗨
Hey.
哦
Oh.
头晕
Dizzy.
当然
Yeah.
缓一缓
Take a minute.
一切都好
Everything's all right.
那些人 他们
There were these men, they...
已经解决掉他们了
Took care of 'em.
清洁工可有的忙活了 嗯哼
Cleaning lady's gonna have a fit, huh?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
在空间站里
Back at the station.
这里是三号♥ 有人吗
This is Three, come in.
有人在吗
Is anybody receiving?
你的对讲机在身上吧 孩子
You have your comm, Kid?
呃
Uh...
没有 我一定是弄丢了
No, I must've lost it.
空间站已经被封锁了
The station's under lockdown.
没有人能进来或出去
No one gets in or out.
远离这个区域
Clear this area.
快给我走
Clear this area now!
动起来 快点 上 上
Move. Come on, go, go.
行动起来
Move!
放下你的武器 靠边站
Lower your weapons and stand aside.
站住
Stop.
你在找什么
What're you looking for?
这些东西
These.
你能走到卡车那吗
You okay to walk down to the truck?
能 我想
Yeah, I think so.
哇
Whoa.
悠着点 嘿
Whoa. Hey.
- 我还是有点头晕 - 没事
- I'm still kind of dizzy. - All right.
没什么大碍
It's no problem.
在这儿等着 我把卡车开过来
Just wait here. I'll bring the truck around.
- 嘿 - 怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
谢谢你来救我
Thanks for coming to get me.
我吓坏了
I was scared.
我也是
Me too.
有点
Kind of.
放轻松
Just relax.
我很快就会把你送回“拉扎号♥”上
I'll have you back at the "Raza" in no time.
银河当局抵达空间站了
The Galactic Authority is at the station.
什么
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表