剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
some sort of, uh, emotive subroutine,
但是 通常装载这种程序的是更复杂的机型
but those are usually uploaded to more sophisticated models.
你懂的 保姆啦 监护人代理啦 “伴侣“啦
You know, caregivers, parental proxies, "companions."
在你这里 似乎有些说不通
In your case, that doesn't make any sense.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不介意
None taken.
所以说这是谁做的呢 又是为了什么呢
So who did it, and why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 仔细想想
I mean, when you think about it,
就会发现这样的调整在你身上并不实用
it's an impractical adjustment.
就是多此一举嘛 对吧
And what's the point, right?
可能这是一个实验 用来测试
Perhaps it was an experiment designed to test
我身为机器人 对人类情感的反应
my machine-based responsiveness to human sentiments.
嗯嗯
Hmm.
或者是一种必要的调整 为了让我能应对
Or an adjustment required in order for me to respond
复杂而毫非理性的情境
to a complex but ultimately irrational scenario.
也可能是一次完全不切实际
Or maybe it was a wholly impractical,
完全不合逻辑的 充满同情心的善举
completely illogical, compassionate act of kindness.
可能吧
Could be.
我只是随便问问
I'm just wondering.
- 怎么样了 - 基本上完成了
- How's it coming? - Almost got it.
你知道把旅行者放在转移舱里
You know having the travelers in the pods
只是银河大会设立的法定要求吗
is just a legal requirement set up by GA convention?
他们其实没必要一直待在那里面
They don't actually have to be in there the whole time.
对的 但是由于我们无法知道
True, but since we have no way of knowing how long
克隆体需要多长时间来完成任务
it will take the clones to complete their mission,
谨慎起见 还是让他们保持连接状态
it's prudent that they stay connected.
再说 放在里面也没什么坏处
Besides, there's no harm in keeping them in there.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
不太好 我的脚没知觉了
Not good. I think my foot's asleep.
好啊 让我帮你让它恢复知觉
Well, let me wake it up for you.
好的
Okay.
噢 嘿 小鬼 见到你真是养眼
Oh, hey, kid. You are a sight for sore eyes.
说真的 我的眼睛挺疼的
I mean that literally.
- 你怎么进来的 - 我侵入了门禁控制台
- How'd you get in here? - I hacked the door console.
你怎么拿到的眩晕枪
How'd you find a stunner?
我机智 可以吗
Look, I'm resourceful, okay?
你能找到手铐钥匙吗
Can you find a key for these cuffs?
我们得回到传送室
We need to get back down to the transit room.
好的 我已经锁定了拉扎号♥的位置
Okay, I've got a lock on the "Raza's" location.
- 派一艘飞船过去 - 马上执行
- Send a ship. - Right away.
我们找到了三个始发转移舱的位置
We have addresses for three departure pods.
你想要我怎么做
What would you like me to do?
挑一个 发送电荷
Pick one and send the charge.
他 他身上没有钥匙
He... he doesn't have the key.
随便找点什么把我们解救出来
Look, just find anything to cut us loose.
没时间了
There's no time.
飞船见
See you back at the ship.
噢 他们回来了
Oh! They're back.
进展如何
How'd it go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
我也是
Neither do I.
看来情况不太好
That would suggest it did not go well.
五号♥在哪
Where's Five?
掠夺者号♥ 在吗
"Marauder," are you there?
收到 拉扎号♥ 完毕
We read you, "Raza." Over.
三号♥和四号♥刚刚回到了飞船上
Three and Four just returned to the ship,
但是他们没有留下在设施里的任何记忆
but they have no recollection of their time in the facility.
也就是说在他们有机会回到转移舱舱传递记忆信息之前
That must mean their clones were terminated before they had
他们的克隆体就被消灭了
a chance to return to the pods and relay their memories.
五号♥怎么样了
And what about Five?
她还处于激活状态
She's still active.
如果你担心的话 我可以让她撤离
If you're concerned, I can pull her out.
不 推迟一会儿吧 我们多给她点时间
No, let's hold off. We'll give her some more time.
好了 我们去发送电荷 就一了百了了
All right, let's just send the charge and end this.
不
No.
这个设施没有出路
There's no way out of this facility.
而且 这个孩子很优秀
Besides, this kid's good.
就像我年轻的时候
She reminds me of a young me.
我要活捉她
I want her alive.
加油 小鬼 你能行的
Come on, kid. You can do it.
她不会空手而归的
She'll come back with something.
没错 她可不一般
Yeah, she's something else.
真的吗 那个孩子
Really? That kid?
- 是的 - 嗯
- Yup. - Hmm.
她有代理人了么
She have representation?
噢
Oh!
发生什么事了
What the hell was that?
- 有人来了 - 太棒了
- We've got company. - Great.
拉扎号♥ 你们是无法反抗的
"Raza," you're outgunned.
撤下防护罩 准备接受登船
Drop your shields and prepare to be boarded.
这是对你们最后的警告
That was your final warning.
他们又在给武器蓄能了
They're powering weapons again.
掠夺者号♥ 这里是拉扎号♥
"Marauder," this is the "Raza."
收到 完毕
We read you. Over.
我们正在遭受袭击
We're under attack.
我建议你们立刻返回飞船
I recommend you return to the ship immediately.
- 马上回去 - 不 等等
- We're on our way. - No, wait.
收到一个热能信♥号♥♥ 在屋顶的西北角
Picking up a heat signature. Northwest corner of the roof.
拖住他们 拉扎号♥ 我们去接五号♥
Hold them off, "Raza." We're going after Five.
四号♥ 尼克斯 我们刚刚收到掠夺者号♥的消息
Four, Nyx, we just received word from the "Marauder."
请先别叫醒五号♥
Please hold off on awakening Five.
瞄准地面防空
Targeting ground-to-air defenses.
好的 我们要进去了
All right, bringing us in.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们为什么不打回去
Why aren't we firing back?
因为我把所有剩余能量都转到防护罩上去了
Because I've diverted all remaining power to the shields.
我在撤下防护罩
I'm dropping the shields.
等等 什么 为什么
Wait. What? Why?
这样我才能这么做
So that I can do this.
我们直接命中了敌人的武器阵列
We've scored a direct hit on the enemy weapons array.
我估计他们大概需要30秒
I estimate it will take approximately 30 seconds
来重新蓄能
for them to re-power.
掠夺者号♥对接成功
The "Marauder" has docked.
带我们离开这里
Get us out of here.
跃入超光速
Jumping to FTL.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我的记忆会传送回我的本体
My memories are gonna be transferred
到时这个克隆体会被分解
back to my original body and this clone
然后回收利用
will be broken down and recycled.
不 不会疼的
It's... it's not gonna hurt.
就算会疼 我也不会记得
And if it does, I'm not gonna remember.
希望如此
I hope.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
哇噢
Wow.
这个字我今天说了好多次啊
I've been saying that a lot today.
所以有了这个驱动后 星系里的任何地方
So with this drive, we could go anywhere
我们都能转眼就到么
in the galaxy in an instant?
没错
That's right.
而且这东西只有咱们有么
And we're the only ones who have one?
貌似是吧 至少目前是
So it would seem, at least for now.
简直就是我们梦寐以求的神器啊
This is what we've been waiting for.
它弥补了我们的劣势
It levels the playing field.
如果我们想要跟那些大企业开战
If we want to take the fight to the corporations...
呃 这事我们可没有正式表决过
Uh, we never officially had a vote on that.
我们可以随时随地攻击他们
We can hit them anywhere at anytime,
打他们一个措手不及
and they'd never see us coming.
这是不是想得有点远了
But aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?
我们连这个能不能用都还不知道
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表