剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
No, no, it's okay. We got this.
不要啊
No.
起来吧
Come on.
我晕飞船
I don't travel well.
就算装了惯性减震器
'Cause even with the inertial dampers,
出入超光速飞行还是让我恶心
all the ins and outs of FTL makes me queasy.
我有一个特制的手镯
I have a special bracelet...
我们去你的居住舱吧
Let's go to your quarters.
谁呀
Yeah?
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
当然可以
Sure.
你可能觉得难以置信
You may find this hard to believe,
但是我曾经也认为我在这个飞船上是个外人
but I once considered myself an outsider on this ship.
是啊 我一个人过很久了
Yeah, well, um, I've been on my own for a long time.
对团队这种事不太习惯
This whole team thing takes a bit of getting used to.
从这个角度来讲 你和飞船上的其他人
In that respect, you're no different
并无区别
than anyone else on board.
你所经历的 我们都感同身受
We can all empathize with what you're going through.
真的吗
Really?
你们都失去过兄弟吗
So you've all lost brothers too?
不算是 但我们确实不久前失去了一个船员
Not exactly, but we did recently lose a crew member.
五号♥跟我说过
Five told me about it.
他严格上来说不是我们的家人
He wasn't technically a family member,
但是他的离去确实很
but losing him is very...
令人心痛
difficult.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你觉得你不会再见到弟弟了吗
Do you not think you'll ever see your brother again?
我绝不会放弃希望
I'll never give up hope.
嗯 要记住
Well, remember...
你不是孤身一人
you're not alone.
我回来的时候 公♥寓♥就是这个样子
And when I came back, the apartment looked like this,
他不见了
and he was gone.
我们今晚有约的 共进晚餐 一起看歌♥剧
We had plans tonight... Dinner, the opera.
那个票很难买♥♥到的
Those tickets were really hard to get.
嗯 我理解您非常担心
Well, I understand you're very concerned
卡柴克先生的的安危 我可以向您保证
about Mr. Calchek's well-being, and I can assure you
我们会尽力调查
we'll do all we can.
嗯嗯 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
他肯定会出现的 等他出现了
I'm sure he'll turn up, and when he does,
他要补偿我
he's gonna have to make it up to me.
我得赶紧再去找一个今晚的男伴了
I had to scramble to find a replacement date for tonight.
我明白
I got it.
这是空间站L3层机库的安全摄像头拍到的
This is the security cam from the station's L3 level hangar.
这些人里有认识的吗
Recognize any of these other people?
不 我
No, I...
没关系
That's all right.
我知道他们是什么人
I know who they are.
哈
Ha!
你破解了星际转移吗
You cracked transfer transit?
哦 那个大概一个小时前就破解了
Oh, I did that about an hour ago.
之后我交叉对比了上个月
Then I cross-referenced the dates and times
艾丽西娅•雷诺德公开露面的日期与时间
of Alicia Reynaud's public appearances over the last month
和星际转移数据库里的记录 最后发现了这个
with the transit database and came up with this...
每次都是从这个点出发的
matching point of departure.
她的总部啊
Her headquarters.
还有她星际转移舱的子空间地址
And the subspace address of her transit pod.
那 你能把它解锁了吗
Well, can you unlock it?
我刚刚废除了它的安全协议
I just disabled its security protocols.
我们进来了
We're in.
你真棒
You're good.
所以我们说不定会被传送进
So for all we know, we could be transferring
一个满是守卫的房♥间吗
into a room full of guards?
对 但可能性很小
It's possible, but unlikely.
有人能够
The odds of someone being able
黑进星际转移的数据库
to hack into the transfer transit database,
定位到一个特定的转移舱 然后绕过
localize a specific pod's address, and bypass
它的安全协议以获得权限的可能性简直微乎其微
its security protocols to gain access are super slim.
你是在炫耀吗
Are you showing off?
不 我只是在指出
No! I'm just pointing out
完成这一系列事情有多困难 还有
how tricky it can be to pull off something like this and...
好吧 我大约就是在炫耀
yeah, I guess I am.
在最坏的情况下 另一边的人
Worst-case scenario, someone on the other side
会杀掉我们的复♥制♥体 或者在半途阻止转移过程
kills our clones or stops the transfer process midstream.
那至少我们也会知道
Then at least we'd know.
我们还得再想一个后备计划
And we'd need to come up with another plan.
按这个计划就行了
This plan's fine.
那么谁去啊
So who's going?
嗯 我们有三个转移舱
Well, we've got three pods.
- 我要占一个 - 不行 你不能去
- I'll take one. - No, you won't.
为什么不
Why not?
这种转移舱是用来复♥制♥有机材料的
Those pods are designed to replicate organic material,
也就是说你的纳米机器人没法跟过去
which means that your nanites won't make the trip.
没有了它们 你的克隆人可能完成不了任务
Without them, your clone might not make it.
我会去的
I'll go.
那个 你们需要我黑进他们的服务器
Well, you'll need me to hack into their server,
来获取我们寻找的那些信息
get the information we're looking for.
除此之外 要去的是我的复♥制♥体
Besides, I'll be a clone.
我的本体会留在船上 再安全不过了
The real me will stay nice and safe back on the ship.
我们还没法带武器
We also won't be able to bring weapons,
所以我们需要能够赤手空拳搏斗的人
so we'll need someone capable in unarmed combat.
我来吧 我会协助她一起
That would be me. I'll accompany her.
我也去
So will I.
- 我觉得你不行 - 为什么
- Well, I don't think so. - Why not?
因为你还在查看期呢
'Cause you're still on probation.
所以不行
That's why not.
那怎的 你是说你想去么
So what? You're volunteering?
那我就去呗
I guess I am.
好吧
All right.
你们三个去整装待命
You three get suited up.
我们20分钟后在医务室碰面
We will meet you in the infirmary in 20 minutes.
怎么了
What?
你这套衣服
Your outfit.
它很贴身
It's very snug.
它们是用生物合成材料做的
They're made from a biosynthetic material
这样衣服才能跟你们一起过去
that will allow them to travel with you.
衣服是特制的
They're specialty constructs.
按DNA量身订做
DNA sequenced.
相当昂贵
It's quite expensive.
嗯嗯 然而在某些奇怪的地方太紧了一点
Yeah, well, it's clingy in all the wrong places.
要不♥穿♥这个 要不你只能裸传了
It's either that or you could travel naked.
我还能裸传啊
I can do that?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
- 我们开工吧 - 好的
- Let's do this. - All right.
听着 这次行动的目的只是收集情报
Now, this is just a fact-finding mission,
所以一旦我们知道了这张卡片的用处和使用方法
so once we find out what this card does and how,
就马上离开 如果你们的克隆体在回到
get out of there. If your clones get taken down
转移舱之前就倒下了
before you return to one of these tpods,
你们是什么也记不得的
you're not gonna remember a thing.
如果你们无法到达转移舱
Now, if you get cut off from one of the transfer pods,
六号♥和我会待在“掠夺者”号♥里
Six and I will be in the "Marauder"
在设施上方的空域盘旋
circling the skyways above the facility.
如果发生了什么意外 你们要想办法示意我们
If anything goes wrong, you find a way to signal us.
如果全都失败了
If all else fails,
我们会扫描屋顶的热信♥号♥♥
we'll be scanning the rooftops for any heat signatures.
你们上屋顶 带上你们 然后撤离
Get up there and we'll pull you out.
- 都明白了吗 - 是的
- We good? - Yup.
我第一个走
I'll go first.
- 祝你好运 - 是啊
- Good luck. - Yeah.
真是 曲线毕露啊
It's so... snug.
他过去了
He's through.
好吧 轮到我了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表