剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
It... it's not that easy.
我也没说会很简单啊
I didn't say it would be easy.
我杀过一个女孩
I killed a girl once.
她才12岁
She was 12 years old.
我曾是一艘殖民飞船上的医生
I was a ship's doctor on a colonist run.
工作很轻松
Easy job.
我有很多时间满足我的爱好
Plenty of time to feed my habit,
直到我们离开超光速 碰上了陨石风暴
until we came out of FTL and ran into a meteor storm...
飞船被打得千疮百孔
and the ship just about came apart.
我是说 各种爆♥炸♥
I mean, there was explosions
各种起火
and fire,
突然之间 我面前就多了一大票受伤的人
and suddenly I'm staring at a dozen wounded people.
而你当时正磕嗨
You were high.
是的
Yeah.
我照顾了大多数人
I took care of most of them.
为他们包扎
Patched them up.
然后他们带来了这个女孩
And then they brought in this girl.
天哪 她的状况 呃 很糟糕
God, she was in, uh, rough shape.
三♥级♥烧伤
She had third degree burns.
还有内伤
She had internal injuries.
我是说 我 我本可以救她
And, I mean, I-I could have saved her.
但我当时有点颤抖
Only I got the shakes.
所以我在手术前给自己吸了一点点毒品
So I gave myself a little top-up before surgery.
结果我吸多了一点
Turns out it was a little too much.
她再也没从手术台上下来
She never made it off the table.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
在那之后 我试着去 呃 戒毒
I tried to, um, stay clean
戒了大概六个月的时间
for about six months after that.
但无论走到哪儿 她的脸一直浮现在我眼前
I just... kept seeing her face everywhere.
封闭往事是无法继续前行的
Well, blocking something out is no way to move on.
我自己也意识到了
I've been realizing that myself.
所以我回来把这些药还给你
Which is why I was on my way to bring you these back.
你知道的
You know...
他们一从休眠舱出来
as soon as they came out of those pods,
就去寻找过去了
they went looking for their past.
而貌似他们发现的东西并不美好
From the sound of it, what they found wasn't too pretty.
现在他们除了勇敢面对之外别无他法
Now they've got no choice but to deal with it.
所以我猜 我们大家处境相同
So I guess we're all in the same boat.
- 哇 - 真是
- Wow. - Yeah.
我猜就是这里了
I'm assuming this is it.
所以我们就直接拿吗
So we just take it?
这里似乎没有任何守卫
Well, there don't appear to be any safeguards in place.
- 没有 - 伙计们 这整个设施
- No. - Guys, this entire facility
就是用来守卫的
is a safeguard.
我们已经在金库里了
We're in the vault.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧
All right.
我觉得这就成了
I think we're good.
要求进行密♥码♥认证
Password authentication required.
- 啥密♥码♥ - 错误
- Password? - Incorrect.
哦 呸
Oh, shit!
错误
Incorrect.
- 快走 - 错误
- Go! - Incorrect.
- 噢 - 不
- Oof! - No!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
你们被包围了
You're surrounded!
- 给我 给我 - 来了
- Give, give, give, give! - Go! Go!
啊
Ahh.
好吧 小鬼 尽管我也很不情愿
Okay, kid, I don't like this any more than you do,
但你现在必须抛下我们自己走了
but you're gonna have to leave us behind.
快走
Go!
啊!
Ah!
你的当务之急就是跑到屋顶
The important thing for you is get up to the roof,
把这个设备带回飞船
get the device back to the ship.
啊
Ahh!
别跟我争 好吗 小鬼
I don't want any argument out of you, all right, kid?
你知道她走了 对吗
You know she's gone, right?
哦 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, son of a...
我去 不是吧
Oh, come on. Seriously?
你总算醒了
You're finally awake.
- 你睡够了吧 - 抱歉我睡过头了
- Took you long enough. - Sorry I slept in.
我不知道现在十万火急
I didn't realize we were in a rush.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay, what's the plan?
我觉得我可以让我们脱身
I think I can free us,
但我需要让两边肩膀都脱臼
but it will require me to dislocate both shoulders.
好 该怎么着就怎么着吧
Okay, do what you gotta do, huh?
- 好吧 - 一旦我们脱身
- All right. - Once we're free,
我就帮你把脱臼的肩膀接回去 好吗
I'll pop your shoulders back in for you, okay?
不不不 不是我的 是你的肩膀
Okay, no, no, not mine. Yours.
哇 哇 等一下 我们要不讨论一下还有没有别的选项
Whoa, whoa, hang on a second. Can we discuss our options?
呃
Uh...
先生们 我是艾莉西亚•雷诺德
Gentlemen, I'm Alicia Reynaud.
你们是马库斯•布恩和松浦伊予
And you are Marcus Boone and Ryo Ishida.
或者说是他们的复♥制♥体
Or a version of them anyway.
我知道你们入侵了我的转移代码
I know you hacked my transit code,
用转移舱闯了进来 还偷走了适配器
used the pod to break in here, and stole the adapter.
而我想要谢谢你们
And I'd like to thank you.
你太客气了 谢什么
Well, you're welcome. For what?
因为没有最后那张卡片的话 适配器是完全没用的
Because the adapter is useless without the final card,
而我认为卡片就在你们的飞船上
which I believe is on board your ship.
而且 只要把你们送过来的转移连接还开着
And as long as the transit connection that brought you here
我的人就能追踪信♥号♥♥
remains open, my men can trace the signal.
你为什么不造一张新的卡呢
Why don't you just make a new card?
我也想 但不幸的是 这是独一无二的原型
I'd love to, but unfortunately it's a one-of-a-kind prototype.
也就是说这项科技不是你研发的 而是你偷来的
Which means you didn't develop the tech, you stole it.
这不废话么
Of course I did.
所以我最终会找到你们的飞船
So I will find your ship, eventually.
但是你们可以为我省很多时间
But you could save me a lot of time
也为你们自己省很多麻烦
and yourselves a lot of trouble
如果你们直接把飞船坐标给我的话
if you just give me the coordinates.
如果你说的麻烦 是指死亡或者折磨的话
Now, if by trouble, you mean death or torture,
你是不是忘了我们这只是克隆的身体
you're forgetting that these are clone bodies.
你没法真正伤害我们
You can't really hurt us.
这点上你们错了
That's where you're wrong.
你看 你们是怎么定位
You see, the same way that you were able
我的转移舱的
to target my transit pod,
我就能反过来追踪到你们的
I'm able to do the same in reverse,
顺着你们来的路 发送一个强力的子空间电荷
sending a powerful subspace charge back the way you came.
如果你们的身体还在传送舱里
And if your bodies are still in their transmission pods,
我打包票还在
which I'm willing to bet they are,
通俗地说 电荷将会
the charge will, in layman's terms,
烧毁你们的大脑
fry your brains.
而至于折磨么
As for hurting you, well,
这位是奥斯特兰德先生
well, this is Mr. Ostrander.
他是这个领域的专家
He's a specialist in the field.
看 你们的身体可能是克隆的
See, these bodies may be cloned,
但痛感可是分毫不差
but they still do feel pain.
我觉得两种方法我都会用
I think I'll do it both ways.
要万无一失嘛
I'd like to cover my bases.
我一会儿会回来检查 看看你们是否改变主意了
I'll check back soon and see if you've had a change of heart.
你知道么 你不太一样
You know, there's something different about you.
跟我们第一次讲话时不一样吗
From the first time we spoke?
不是 是和其他服务型安卓机器人不同
No. From other service androids.
是的 老有人这么说
Yes. I get that a lot.
我猜 你是装了什么黑市上的升级吧
I'm thinking some kind of, uh, black market upgrade?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
噢 我对黑市升级
Oh, I dabble in black market upgrades
和各种各样的非法科技都小有研究
and assorted illegal tech.
一般看见了 就认得出来
Enough to recognize one when I see one.
有意思 你似乎在运行
Interesting. You seem to be running
一些 呃 情绪方面的子程序
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表