剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
为什么
Why not?
你体内运行着非法的升级软件
You're running an illegal software upgrade.
这也是你登船却不招人怀疑
It's the only way
的唯一方式
you could have gotten on board without anybody noticing.
尼曼给我的
Nieman gave it to me.
为什么
Why?
他说他需要保护
He said he wanted protection.
一个保镖
A bodyguard.
好吧 如果他们发现了
Well, if they find out, they won't just
他们不会只把你踢出会议
kick you out of the conference.
他们还会销毁你
They'll have you destroyed.
而且
Besides...
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
我不明白 你是迷启的人
I don't understand. You're with Mikkei.
你可以利用这个信息做对你有益的事
You could use this information to your advantage.
是啊 你这样想我不奇怪
Yeah, I'm not surprised you would think that.
我能给出的解释是并非所有人都和尼曼一样
All I can tell you is we're not all like Nieman.
好运
Good luck.
你们三看起来不协调吗
Well, don't you three look very corporate?
这太搞笑了 我看起来太搞笑了
This is ridiculous. I look ridiculous.
- 你看着还好 - 从最一开始
- You look fine. - I didn't even want
我就不想参与这次愚蠢的行动
to do this stupid job in the first place.
听着 事情做完后
Look, when we're done, I promise you
我答应你来一次抢劫 怎么样
we'll pull a heist, okay?
- 真的 - 是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
你还能挑选抢劫对象 银行 珠宝店 无论什么
You can even choose the target. Bank job, jewels, whatever,
但首先我们得拯救银河
but first we save the galaxy.
- 懂了吗 - 好
- Got it? - Fine.
你守着舰桥
You've got the bridge.
幸运的话我们可以在没人注意到的情况下自♥由♥出入
Hopefully we're in and out without anyone noticing,
但如果事情不顺 我们可能需要武力协助
but if things go sideways, we might need a show of force.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
好 带上这个
All right. Take these.
安卓校准它们来探测
The Android calibrated them to detect any trace
塔灵的辐射痕迹
of Tarium radiation.
我们不可能搜遍所有地方
There's no way we can search this whole station.
对的 针对高级区搜索
Yeah. Stick to the upper levels.
如果有人想引爆♥炸♥弹
If someone managed to get a bomb on board
他不会去冒着被抓的风险
there's no way they'd risk getting caught
溜到限制区域去
by trying to sneak it into a restricted area.
我猜多半是在某个人的房♥间里
My guess is it's probably in somebody's quarters.
如果你走进目标的十米之内你会得到提示
If you get within ten meters of a source you'll know it.
委员会欢迎尼曼指挥官
The chair recognizes Commander Nieman.
有色金属公♥司♥的代表
Representing Ferrous Corporation.
- 指挥官 - 主席先生
- Commander? - Mr. Chairman,
尊敬的各位理事会成员们
distinguished members of the Council,
请允许我开门见山
let me get straight to the point.
时处困难时期
These are difficult times.
我认为 这是大家共见的
I think on that, we can all agree,
改变有时是必需的
and while change may sometimes be necessary,
也可能是无法避免的
and is indeed inevitable,
但困难时期需要稳定
difficult times require stability.
此刻不是引入新成员
Now is not the time to make alterations
为委员会做改变的时候
to the Council by introducing new members.
谜启
而是要为我们将采取的行动
This is time for very careful
有色金属
以及其后果
consideration of our actions
三思而行的时候
and the consequences of those actions.
因此我必须对来自特劳格特集团的
That is why I must vote against the proposed changes
同事所提出的有关改变的提议
brought forward by my distinguished colleague
投反对票
from Traugott Corporation,
特劳格特
主席
并且我请求在座所有人
and why I urge all of you
做出如下决定
to do the same.
感谢你 指挥官
Thank you, Commander.
鉴于没有其他的发言
As there are no other submissions,
我们现在来投票表决
we will now put the proposal to a vote.
表决结束 结果如下
We have the results, and they are as follows.
总票数七人 五个反对票
Seven votes for, five against,
一个弃权票
and one abstention.
此项决议通过
The resolution passes.
指挥官
Commander,
你还有话要说吗
do you have something more to say?
没有 主席先生 我只是想申请离场
No, Mr. Chairman, I'd simply like to request a recess.
我发觉
I find these
此项进程尤其累人
proceedings to be quite exhausting.
准许
Granted.
理事会休庭一小时
The Council is adjourned for one hour.
嗨
Hi.
进展怎样
How's it going?
我还在想我们会什么时候见面呢
I was wondering when I would see you again.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不好意思
Excuse me.
要去哪儿
Going somewhere?
我等这一刻好久了
I've been waiting for this moment a long time,
卡尔·瓦里克中尉
Lieutenant Kal Varrick.
这些外交官
These diplomats...
他们就只会耍嘴皮子
All they do is talk.
连布恩都会觉得无聊吧
And I thought Boone could be tiresome.
不用了
I'm good.
你为什么会来 波西亚
Why are you here, Portia?
抱歉 是二号♥
I'm sorry. Two.
- 你正身处险境 - 大家不都一样么
- You're in danger. - Aren't we all?
你知道的 在平行世界里
You know in the alternate reality
艾奥斯7号♥的毁灭可是战争的导火索
it was the destruction of Eos 7 that started the war.
你觉得这个世界会重蹈覆辙么
And you think the same thing will happen here?
我们认为有色金属私自运来了一颗炸♥弹♥
We think Ferrous smuggled a bomb on board.
三号♥和六号♥正在找它
Three and Six are searching for it now.
平行世界出事的时候
I also studied the events as they unfolded
我也研究了一下
in the alternate reality.
战争爆发时
When the war broke out,
援助扎坦敌人的企业
the corporations' backing Zairon's enemies
不得不撤回补给
had to pull their resources.
这正是挽救了石田王朝的转折点
It was the turning point that saved the house of Ishida.
你是说你希望战争爆发吗
Are you telling me you want the war to happen?
我的人♥民♥已经深陷战争
My people are already at war.
数千人已经牺牲
Thousands have died.
还有上百万的人即将赴死
Millions more will follow.
你能帮我的忙
You can help me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
闪驱
The blink drive.
让我的科学家们去研究它
Let my scientists study it.
在我们能复♥制♥它之前
I'll give you safe harbor on Zairon
我会在扎坦保你们无恙的
until we can replicate it.
闪驱的威力太强大了 不能交给任何军队
It's far too powerful to give to any military force.
每个大企业
Every major corporation
都在拼命研究类似的东西
is pursuing their own version of it.
谁先做出来 谁就有优势了
Whoever gets there first will have an advantage.
而你能选择让谁拥有这个优势
You can choose who that is.
这个责任有点太重大了
That's a little bit too much responsibility.
在对的人手中
In the right hands,
它能救苍生于水火
it could save millions.
而在坏人手中 它能困天下于牢囚
In the wrong hands, it could enslave millions.
抱歉 亮
I'm sorry, Ryo.
我没法帮你
I can't help you.
我能让你被抓起来
I can have you arrested.
我知道
I know.
啊 啊
Ah! Ah...
三号♥ 你搞毛线
Three? What the hell?
我不想你叫出来嘛
I didn't want you to scream.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表