剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
We all have choices.
他只能选择帮助我们 或者去死
In this case, it was help us or die.
是真的吗 埃里克
Is that true, Eric?
你的生命受到了威胁吗
Were you in fear for your life?
是的 我害怕了
Yes. I was afraid.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
That's okay. Hey, hey, hey.
想要活命不丢脸
There is no shame in wanting to live.
没关系
It's all right.
带他出去
Take him out.
我可能没说清楚
I probably should have phrased that differently.
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
即使他是被迫参与的
Even if he was an unwilling participant,
如果我就让他直接离开
What kind of example am I setting for my other employees
会给其他员工树立一种什么样的榜样
If I let him just walk out of here?
忠诚是我的企业里非常重要的一部分
Loyalty is an extremely important part of my business.
我真的还挺乐意杀死你的
I am really gonna enjoy killing you.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你将不会得到枕头了
I don't think I'm going to give you that pillow.
我应该也去的
I should've gone.
不行 面部识别系统会立马发现你的
No, facial recog would've nabbed you in a second.
在系统里你可是高优先级
You're pretty high priority around there.
他们去了太久了
They've been gone too long.
一直都没有回复
We should've heard back by now.
我要回到飞船上去
I'm gonna go back to the ship.
她还有多少时间
How much time does she have left?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说过她有二十四小时
She said she had 24 hours,
但如果我们不能尽快找到解决办法…
But if we don't find a way to fix this soon...
你 跟我们走
You, let's go.
他们去得太久了
They've been gone too long.
肯定发生了什么
Something's happened to them.
那我们就去找他们
Then let's go get them.
我们任何人都没办法
There's no way we're getting anyone past
通过安全检查站
that security checkpoint.
如果他们被抓住了
If they've been caught, that place is
现在那里肯定完全封锁了
in full lockdown now.
所以我们不坐电梯进去
So then we don't take the elevator.
我们找别的路进去
We find another way in.
没有其他的路
There is no other way in.
事实上 是可能存在的
Actually, there may be.
我早前的扫瞄确认
My earlier scans confirmed
没有其他的接入点存在
no other access points.
然而 这部分区域原为机库区
However, this section was a designed hangar area
在空间站完工之后被封闭了起来
Subsequently sealed off upon the station's completion.
它的空间足以容纳掠夺者
It's large enough to accommodate the Marauder.
这有什么用 那里没有入口
How does that help us? We don't have an entry point.
不需要
You don't need one.
我们可以使用瞬间驱动
We use the Blink Drives.
我可以使它与掠夺者的引擎相匹配
I believe I can adapt it to the Marauder's engine.
我们突然就进去了
We just pop in.
我需要你告诉我瑞贝卡在哪
I need you to tell me where I can find Rebecca.
怎么 以便你来解救她吗
So that you can, what, help her out?
我可以救她
Now, I can save her.
但你得让我有这个机会
But I need you to let me.
毫不客气地说 去死吧
With all due disrespect, go to hell.
好好招待他
Hook him up.
以防我没机会说这句话了
In case I don't get the chance to say it,
谢谢你们
Thank you.
仿生人 我们准备好了
Android, we're ready.
再见
See you soon.
这是什么
What the hell?
成功了
It worked.
刀锋 我们进来了
Raza, We're in.
三号♥和六号♥就在这个空间站里
Three and six are somewhere on this station.
我需要你们去找到他们
I need you to go find them.
我去找纳米修复器
I'll go after the nanites.
你知道它们在哪吗
Do you know where they're located?
我知道要它是什么 在哪里 怎么得到
I know what, I know where, and I know how.
埃里克的同事很乐意帮忙
Eric's coworkers were happy to help.
你还好吗
You okay?
好啊
Yeah.
谢谢关心
Thanks.
过来
Come on. Hey.
没事了
It's all right.
他们对你做了什么
What'd they do to you?
想方设法让我开口
Tried to convince me to talk.
我可没那个心情
I wasn't much in the mood.
好吧 我得想想办法
All right, well, I've got to figure something out.
嗯
Yeah.
二号♥时间紧迫
Two's on the clock,
我们干坐在这里可没法帮她
and we're no good to her just sitting here.
是啊 是啊
No, no.
好吧
All right.
东西已经不在那里了
It's not there anymore.
你知道我不能把它给你 对吧
You understand that I can't give it to you, right?
你是我职业生涯的败笔 瑞贝卡
You represent a professional failure for me, Rebecca.
如果我就让你这么四处游荡的话
And if I just had you running around,
这会让我看起来很糟糕的
It would make me look really bad.
我讨厌这样
And I just hate looking bad.
东西在哪
Where is it?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你已经没时间了
Your time is up.
私人防护罩
Personal shield,
矮星科技研发部的
one of many wonderful technologies
众多杰出技术之一
developed by Dwarf Star's Research and Development Department.
就像上次见面时
Like the damping field
使你的纳米修复器失效的
I used to negate your nanites
阻尼域一样
the last time we met.
本来我可以再用它一次 但我想
And I could've used that again, but I thought
这是演示我的新成果的大好机会啊
What a great opportunity to demonstrate my new prototype?
你想见见更新版的你吗
Would you like to meet the new you?
比你更快 更强 拥有
Faster, stronger, and possessed
升级版的纳米修复器
of an advanced version of the nanites teeming within you.
最棒的一点是 他对我绝对忠诚
And best of all, he is completely loyal.
你们来吗
You coming?
走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我倒想看看他的纳米修复器还怎么修复
I'd like to see his nanites repair that.
放松 放松
Hey, hey, easy, easy.
我来了
I got you.
纳米修复器呢
The nanites?
他带走了
He took them.
太晚了
It's too late.
不 不要
No. No.
不要 二号♥ 二号♥
Hey, no, two, two.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不
No.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
抽血
Drawing blood.
用最快的方法把这个注射到她的血液里
Finding the quickest way to get this into her bloodstream.
新机型已经拥有第二代纳米修复器
The prototypes already have the second generation nanites.
按埃里克的说法 我们只需要一个小样本
According to Eric, we just need a small sample
来启动复♥制♥过程
to start the process.
嘿 欢迎回来
Hey, hey. Welcome back.
所以你没事了
So you're gonna be okay?
我们都没事
We are gonna be fine.
新的纳米修复器已经复♥制♥
The new nanites have replicated
而且完全植入了你的体内
And integrated fully throughout your system.
那旧的呢
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表