剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Your emotional response is the result of intentional design.
- 为什么 - 有什么关系呢
- Why? - What does it matter?
有人对我动了手脚
Someone made me imperfect.
是有人把你变得特别了
Someone made you special.
- 我可以吻你吗 - 可以
- May I kiss you? - Okay.
再见 维克托
Good-bye, Victor.
你也赞同这种做法吗
You're okay with this?
我们必须得到他的配合
We had to have his cooperation.
- 利用他儿子 - 别废话了
- By taking his kid. - Enough talking!
你认识坦纳多久了
How long you been with Tanner?
很多年了
Years.
但却不知道
Wouldn't happen to know how he got
他脖子上的疤是怎么来的 对吗
that scar on his neck, would you?
我知道 打牌的时候弄的
Yeah, it was during a poker game.
有人说他出老千 所以他们就…
Some guy accused him of cheating, so they...
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我当时也在
I was there.
你不会给我们惹麻烦吧 小娃儿
You're not gonna give us any trouble, are you, Titch?
我从来就没惹过
Don't suppose I ever did.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
拿去隔壁吃吧 好吗
Why don't you take it next door, okay?
来吧
Come on.
你拿到钱了吗
You got the payroll?
拿到了
Yeah.
那个飞行员难对付吗
Have any trouble with the pilot?
- 他死了 - 该死
- Pilot's dead. - Shit.
采矿殖民地根本不适合抚养孩子
Well, a mining colony's no place to raise a kid.
我想这样更好
I suppose he's better off.
你杀了我父母后也是这么告诉自己的吗
Is that what you told yourself after you killed my parents?
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
你一直都知道
You always knew.
当时情况失控了
Things got out of hand.
你父亲说我偷他东西
Your father accused me of stealing from him.
我们吵了起来
We argued.
你在对他干什么
What are you doing to him?
不
No!
我当时喝多了 很不凑巧
I'd been drinking. It was bad timing.
对我们来说 都不是时候
Bad timing for everyone.
我知道你现在觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
Now I know you think I'm a son of a bitch,
我也不能为此指责你
and I can't blame you for that,
尤其那件事是我做的
not after I did 'em.
但记住 其实...
But remember, the truth is...
我本可以杀了你 但我没有
I could've killed you, and I didn't.
当我看到你躲在衣柜里哆嗦
When I saw you cowering in that closet,
有什么东西就变了
something changed.
我说不清 就像我的人生
I can't explain it. It was like all of a sudden
突然就有了目标
my life had a purpose.
我有了要保护的人 要照顾的人
I had someone to protect, someone to take care of.
所以你把我养成了一个扒手
So you raised me to be a thieving bastard,
跟你一样
just like yourself.
我教会你如何保护自己
I taught you how to protect yourself.
我教会你生存
I taught you to survive.
我能理解你的愤怒
Now, I understand your anger
但说实话
but if the truth be told,
日积月累
all those years growing,
你都知道了
you knew.
你知道了 也原谅了我
You knew and you forgave me,
因为我照顾过你
because I looked out for you.
无论如何
And like it or not,
是你救赎了我
you redeemed me.
也许吧
Maybe,
但我都不记得了
but I don't remember anymore.
走吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
嘿 小心
Hey, careful.
你刚做完手术
You just had surgery.
你为什么要救我
Why did you save me?
你救了大家
You saved us.
你帮大家逃走了
You helped us escape.
其他船员呢 他们也同意救我吗
And the rest of the crew, they were fine with this?
三号♥呢 四号♥呢
Three? Four?
当然 他们没跟我争这个
Yeah, well, they didn't fight me on it.
五号♥呢
Five?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
她应该原谅了你
I think she's forgiven you.
好吧
Well...
我不知道能否原谅自己
I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself.
因为被星际委员会耍了吗
For getting played by the GA?
你无法预料到那些事情
You couldn't have seen that coming.
还是因为背叛了我们...
For betraying us...
我曾以为自己是在行使正义
Well, I thought I was doing the right thing.
挽救生命
Saving lives.
是啊 那也的确有用 对吧
Yeah, well, that's gotta count for something, right?
是吗
Does it?
所以呢
So?
你不打算先请我喝一杯吗
Aren't you going to buy me a drink first?
给我钥匙 我就把整个空间站买♥♥给你
Give me the key and I'll buy you a space station.
假的
This isn't it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不是这把钥匙
It's the wrong key.
不可能
That's impossible.
就在那孩子的房♥间里 藏得严严实实
It was in the kid's room, hidden away.
她可真厉害
She's good.
那孩子真棒
That kid is good.
你让我们多留意他
You asked us to keep an eye on him,
前几天我就发现他
and the other day I caught him
在我房♥间外面的走廊瞎转悠
hanging around the corridor outside my room.
于是我在房♥间里装了隐形摄像头
So I installed a hidden camera in my quarters,
安装装置能在
and a security feature that lets me know
有人进屋的时候通知我
when the room's been accessed.
手术过程中 我收到了警报
I got an alert during the operation.
他拿着什么
What's he holding?
这个
This.
你怎么拿回来的
How did you get it back?
从他口袋里偷的
Picked his pocket,
在他没发现的情况下 掉了个包
switched them out without him realizing.
我在一个空间站从别人那顺来的
I took it from some mark on a space station.
那个人为了拿回它 杀光了我的朋友
Whoever he was killed my friends to try and get it back.
这是什么
What is it?
仿生人说 这是让人能
According to the Android, it's a key that allows someone
进入跨维时空区域的钥匙
to access pockets of interdimensional space-time.
- 怎么用 - 不知道
- How does it work? - No idea.
有一件事可以确定
One thing's for sure.
有人非常渴望得到这个
Somebody wants this bad enough
甚至不惜为它取人性命
that they're willing to kill for it.
还给你 顺便还利息
Paying you back, with interest.
我以为你没拿那些钱呢
Thought you left the payroll behind.
你哪来的钱
Where'd you get that?
从一些老朋友那 他们不再需要这个了
From some old friends. They didn't need it anymore.
很遗憾你和他们相处得不太愉快
Sorry it didn't work out with them.
是啊 人会变嘛 对吧
Yeah. People change, right?
你说他们叫你"小娃儿" 对吗
You said they called you "Titch", Right?
没错
Yeah.
原来那次体验的是你的记忆
Then they were your memories that I experienced,
你们住在那个农场上
living on that farm.
没错 是啊
Yeah, they were.
你父母很爱你
Your parents really loved you.
你很高兴
You were happy.
真希望你还记得
I wish you could remember.
我也是 孩子
Me, too, kid.
我也是
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表