剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Portia Lin?
马库斯·布恩
Marcus Boone?
不说也没事
Doesn't matter.
只要他们活着 我们就能找到他们
If they're still alive, we'll find them too.
你不是真的来为
You're seriously gonna tell me
戴瑞克·莫斯报仇的吧
you came here to get revenge for Derrick Moss?
他就是个被宠坏的小魔王
He was a spoiled rich kid
不花任何力气就可以坐拥一切 但最终还是搞砸了
who had everything handed to him, and he still screwed up.
他的妻子被谋杀
His wife was murdered.
他为了复仇颠覆了自己的生活
And he upended his life to get revenge
只不过没有勇气完成自己的计划
but then didn't have the guts to go through with it.
够了
That's enough.
闭嘴 继续干♥你♥的活
Shut up and get back to work.
他很脆弱 就是个懦夫
He was weak and a coward.
你根本不了解他
You don't know anything about him.
我知道他本不该上你的飞船
I know he didn't belong on your ship.
这都不重要 不管怎样
It doesn't matter. For better or worse,
他曾是我们的一员 而你杀了他
he was a member of my crew, and you killed him.
就凭这一点 你必须付出代价
For that, you're gonna have to pay.
你还需要我
You still need me.
这些隧♥道♥是旧矿场的一部分
These tunnels are part of the old mine.
延绵数英里 如果你一头雾水地走下去
They go on for miles. If you don't know
你是永远走不出去的
what you're doing, you'll never find your way out.
走着瞧
We'll see.
- 你觉得其他人没事吗 - 当然还好
- You think the others are okay? - Of course they're okay.
你很有信心啊
You're pretty confident.
在不知道事实之前
Well, until I know any better,
我只好猜测一切都好了
I'm just gonna assume that everything's fine
这样我就不会分心而忘了
so I don't get distracted from the task at hand,
救我自己
which is saving myself...
哦 还有你
oh, and you.
我们应该休息一下 我可能被震出脑震荡了
We should rest. Probably got a concussion.
别提那事儿了
Don't remind me.
嘿 你是怎么
Hey, how is it
知道天花板要砸下来的
that you knew the ceiling was gonna come down, anyway?
我听到了支撑梁断裂的声音
I heard the support beams cracking.
搞笑 我怎么什么都没听见
That's funny, 'cause I didn't hear anything.
只听到了爆♥炸♥的声音
Not over the sound of the explosion.
算你走运 我听力好着呢
Well, lucky for you, my hearing's fine.
你具体是怎么越狱的
How exactly did you escape from that prison?
有人帮你 是不是 是内部的人吗
You had help, didn't you? Someone on the inside?
你绝不可能一个人做出那么多事
You couldn't have done all that on your own.
是守卫中的某个人吗
Was it one of the guards, maybe?
我不断告诉我的上司
I keep telling my superiors
只要我们将监狱转为企业利益
that as long as we farm out prisons
就一定会引起腐♥败♥现象
to the corporate interests, it's a recipe for corruption.
笑什么
What's funny?
你觉得企业就是腐♥败♥
You consider the corporations corrupt,
而银河当局就是正义吗
but somehow the GA's different?
你服务的正是企业
You serve the corporations.
我是为法律服务
I serve the law.
我保护无辜人群远离像你这样的人
I protect the innocent from people like you.
你保护无辜人群 所以企业才能继续
You protect the innocent so the corporations
从他们身上赚取利益
can continue to make profit off them.
他们就是牛羊
They're cattle,
到了屠宰的时间
and when it comes time for the slaughter,
送他们去屠宰场的人是你 不是我
you'll be the one driving them, not me.
我需要休息
I need to rest.
我喘不过来气了 我的腿还在流血
I can hardly breathe and my leg is still bleeding.
好吧
Fine.
我有件事还不明白
There's something I still don't understand.
你不明白的事多了
I'm sure there's lots of things you don't understand.
我听说的那个波西亚·林
The Portia Lin I've heard of,
那些故事的主角波西亚·林
the one from all the stories,
绝不会冒着丢了自己的命和飞船
would never risk her life and her ship
和剩下的成员的风险
and what's left of her crew
来为像莫斯这种人复仇
to get revenge for a guy like Moss.
实际上 她发现他是个骗子的那一刻
In fact, the moment she found out he was an impostor,
就应该把他吊死 五马分尸了
she would've strung him up and gutted him.
听上去挺恶心的
Sounds messy.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
你曾是一个捕食者 像我一样
You were a predator, like me,
我们从弱者 无助者那里掠夺
and we take from the weak and from the helpless
因为我们比他们强壮
because we're stronger.
因为我们有能力
Because we can.
你开始关心别人了
You started to care.
你变得脆弱了
You're vulnerable,
不久之后整个银河系都会发现
and soon the whole galaxy'll see what I can see.
你已经完了
You're finished.
我已经准备好一枪崩了你了
I'm prepared to shoot you down in cold blood.
对你来说 这还不够冷血吗
Come on, that's got to count for something, right?
继续干活
Get back to work.
立刻
Now.
哦 啊
Oh! Ah!
怎么回事
What the hell?
又怎么了
What was that?
一定是爆♥炸♥破坏了洞穴的构造
The explosion must have weakened the cave structure.
估计是要塌了
I think the whole thing is gonna collapse.
- 停下了 - 是啊 但是会保持多久呢
- It stopped. - Yeah, but for how long?
你那个超级听力还好用吗
Twenty Tell me that with your super-hearing?
我们得快走了
We need to move.
好吧
Okay.
我们不能再继续待在这里了
We can't stay here any longer.
帮个忙 我们一起挖
Help me out. We'll dig together.
这是我们唯一的机会了
It's our only chance.
一旦我们出去 你就会毫不犹豫地杀了我的
And when we reach the surface, you'll slit my throat.
听着 我向你保证
Listen, I give you my word.
你的保证对我来说很有意义吗
That's supposed to mean something to me?
我看过你的档案了
I read your file.
我知道你自认为是一个有尊严的人
I know you think you're a man of honor,
但是对我来说 你就是个普通罪犯
but to me you're just a common criminal.
我被背叛了
I was betrayed
他们夺走了我与生俱来的继承权
and my birthright was stolen from me.
现在我只是为了保命不惜一切代价
Now I do whatever it takes to survive,
但是至少我从不欺骗自己
but at least I don't lie to myself about it.
快帮忙
Now help me.
总督察 您在下面吗
Chief Inspector, are you down there?
干得好 中士
Good work, Sergeant.
我告诉过你他们会找到我们的
I told you they'd find us.
结束了
It's over.
好了 挖通了
That's it. I'm through.
我说过了 你还需要我
Like I said, you still need me.
我知道出去的路
I know my way out of here.
我还是一个人去冒险吧
I think I'll take my chances on my own.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
你想知道谁雇的我吗
Don't you want to know who hired me?
我杀他不是仅是因为他顶着我的脸
I didn't kill him just'cause he stole my face.
有人花钱雇了我
I was paid.
我早就知道 特劳格特是幕后指使
I already know. It was Traugott.
他们之前就准备在狱中将我们全都灭口
They tried to kill all of us in prison.
你错了 你什么都不知道
You're wrong. You don't know anything.
你若想复仇 想抓到真正的
If you want revenge, if you want the people
幕后真凶
who are really responsible,
就得让我活下去
you have to keep me alive.
你是开枪的人
You're the one who pulled the trigger.
暂时 我知道这么多就够了
For now, that's good enough.
快没时间了
It's about time.
别客气
Knock yourself out.
这实在太愚蠢了
This is ridiculous.
我们不能再走了
We got to stop.
他不能再继续了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表