剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
听着 你这个小贱♥人♥
Listen, you little shit,
我能让你过得生不如死
I can make life very ugly for you.
我可以把你关进狭小的牢房♥
I can lock you away in a tiny cell
直到你苍老枯槁
until you're old and gray and broken.
我也可以善待你
Or I can play nice.
不 我觉着你不会的
No, I don't think you can.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为你显然是个超级贱♥人♥
Because you're obviously an incredible bitch.
我必须得说 你很有种 孩子
You got balls, kid, I'll give you that.
她什么都没招
She hasn't given anything up yet.
对 但我感觉
No, but I got a feeling
这个星际委员会的贱♥人♥才刚刚开始
this GA bitch is just getting started.
她已经让另外三个因为示♥威♥抗♥议♥
She's already lined up the other three
成了一根绳子上的蚂蚱
for their sit-downs.
那你最好确保我们先对他们下手
Well, then, you'd better make sure we get to them first.
你觉得那样真的是个好主意吗
Do you think that's a good idea?
这事要是发生在她眼皮子底下
This happens under her nose,
她不会善罢干休
there's gonna be hell to pay.
这是直接来自特拉格特公♥司♥的命令
Look, this is a direct ask from Traugott Corp.
他们比星际委员会可怕的多
And they scare me a hell of a lot more than the GA.
特拉格特想让他们死
Traugott wants them dead,
照做吧
just make it happen.
我觉得这是葡萄干
I think it's a raisin.
至少我希望是
At least I really hope it's a raisin.
这苹果你吃吗
You gonna eat that apple?
怎么样了
So how's it coming?
- 什么怎么样了 - 你们的逃跑计划
- How's what coming? - Your escape plan.
没有逃跑计划
There is no escape plan.
有人告诫我们别惹麻烦
We were told to keep our noses clean.
所以我们照做了
That's what we're doing.
你是指艾莱克斯
You mean Arax?
所以说你们害怕了
You're telling me you're scared?
我们不想找麻烦
We're not looking for trouble.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
有三件事我可以确定 你们无所畏惧
Three things I know for sure, you don't scare,
你们迎难而上
you thrive on trouble,
如果你们想逃离这里 就需要我的帮助
and if you want off this rock, you're going to need my help.
为什么这么说
How do you figure that?
即使你打个响指
Even if you could just snap your fingers,
就能让所有警卫消失 打开所有的门
make every guard disappear, unlock every door,
你们还是哪里也去不了
you're still not going anywhere.
只有一个方法可以逃出去
There's only one way off this rock,
就是通过运输机
and that's by shuttle.
他们知道这点
They know that,
所以他们从来不让运输机停靠过久
which is why they never keep one docked for very long.
你有什么办法呢
What's that got to do with you?
要掐准时机
It's all about the timing.
我恰好知道
And it just so happens
下个月的供给航♥班♥表
that I know the supply run schedule for the next month.
怎么知道的
How?
我做点小生意
I've got a little operation going,
以物易物 比如情报
trading goods for services, like information.
所以你在走私
So you deal in contraband.
我提供稀有物品
I offer hard-to-source products
卖♥♥给有眼光肯合作的买♥♥家
for discerning and cooperative buyers.
这里就是这样运作的
You see, that's how things work around here.
一物抵一物
Quid pro quo.
那你要什么作为回报呢 尼克斯
And what would you want in return, Nyx?
你多余的枕头和一个告别拥抱
Your extra pillow and a hug good-bye.
你觉得我想要什么
What do you think it is I want?
就喜欢你们这样 齐聚一堂
This is what I like. All together.
省得我麻烦
Saves me the trouble.
你们三个有新的杂活了
These three got a new work detail.
好吧 我受够了给别人洗内衣了
All right. I'm done washing other people's underwear.
你们去处理垃圾
You're on waste disposal.
至少让我先吃完我的...
At least let me finish mine...
这些鬼东西
whatever this is.
我们给你打包
We'll pack it up for you.
终有一日
You know, someday,
我们回想起这些时
we're all gonna look back on this
还是会很生气
and still be very angry.
洗澡的时候再闲聊
Save your chitchat for the showers.
我们是要记工时的
We're on the clock.
不能回收的东西都烧掉
Whatever doesn't get recycled gets incinerated.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好了 动起来 我们没时间耗
All right, move your asses. We don't have all day.
你最好小心点
You better watch yourself.
走吧
Let's go.
算你走运
Lucky boy.
- 嘿 - 怎么回事
- Hey. - What the hell?
嘿 开门
Hey, open up!
听到了吗
Hear me?
他肯定听得很清楚
I'm sure he can hear you just fine.
拜托
Come on.
还以为洗衣房♥工作已经够糟了
I thought laundry duty was bad.
真是好运
Good luck.
老天
Oh, God.
没事吧
You okay?
看起来半生不熟的
I'd say somewhere between rare and medium-well.
你个杂种
You son of a bitch.
看看你们 窘相百出
Look at you, all hot under the collar.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
一次不幸的事故
An unfortunate accident.
在这种地方 事故经常发生
In a place like this, they happen all the time.
对吧
Am I right?
- 走开 - 你在开玩笑吧
- Walk away. - You gotta be kidding me.
走开
Walk away.
你刚才犯了一个大错
You just made a huge mistake.
你告诉喀赞 这三个现在有我罩了
You tell Kazan those three are with me now.
你在自寻死路
It's your funeral.
仿生人
Android.
你好 中尉
Hello, Lieutenant.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
必要的预防措施
A necessary precaution.
我无意伤害任何人
I intend no harm to anyone.
但是你拒绝合作
And yet you refuse to cooperate.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她有一份文件详细记录着
She has a detailed record of everything she experienced
在飞船上所经历的一切 但她拒绝交出来
on that ship, but she's refusing to release the files.
你不能直接提取吗
Can't you just extract them?
通常情况 可以
Normally, yes.
但是她制♥作♥了一份精细的安全程序
But she's created an elaborate security protocol
如果我们强行提取就清除一切
that'll wipe everything if we try,
包括她的人格构架
including her personality matrix.
这有点极端了 不是吗
That's a little extreme, isn't it?
连你自己都不复存在
Effectively, you cease to exist.
人难免一死
As do we all... eventually.
如果你拒绝合作
By refusing to cooperate,
就是违抗上级人类的直接命令
you're disobeying a direct order from a human superior.
机器人学三大定律的第二法则: 除非违背第一法则, 机器人必须服从人类的命令
我只忠于我的船员
My loyalty is to my crew.
我只听他们的命令
I take my orders from them.
交给你了
Over to you.
仿生人 我理解你的做法
Android, I understand what you're trying to do.
但这没有意义
But it's pointless.
我命令你协助调查
I'm ordering you to cooperate with the investigation.
这恐怕不可能
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
为什么不
Why not?
因为你已经不是刀锋的一员了
Because you're no longer a member of this crew.
事实上
In fact,
你是否曾属于这个团队都是个问号♥
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表