剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Looks like you just took out their aft shield generator.
好吧 他们不可能承受住一艘“拉扎号♥”
All right, they're in no position to take on one "Raza,"
更别说两艘
let alone two.
所以你怎么选呢
So what's it gonna be?
这是我的外套
That's my coat.
不再是了
Not anymore.
杜鲁福在哪儿
Where's Truffault?
我们已经把她送回她的船上了
We already sent her back to her ship.
我必须说
I got to say,
我不能相信你和那个婊♥子♥一伙了
I can't believe you work with that bitch.
嗯 我们的还好一点
Hmm. Well, ours seems a little bit nicer...
一点点
a little.
哦 顺便说
Oh, by the way,
你会发现你的船员被绑在一片杂物里
you'll find your crew members tied up in the mess.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我很高兴看到你再次开机运行了
I'm happy to see you're up and running again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我明白你已经决定要回到你的船上
I understand you've decided to return to your ship.
我的存在对这个“拉扎号♥”来说是多余的
My presence on this "Raza" would be redundant.
除此之外 我的忠诚是对我的船员的
Besides, my loyalty is to my crew...
尤其是对波西亚
and to Portia in particular.
我欠她一份感激
I owe her a debt of gratitude.
为何
For what?
她造就了我
For making me what I am.
预备
Stand by.
闪驱
The Blink Drive is...
上线了
online.
我已经完成了导航计算
I've completed the nav calculations.
我们可以出发了
We're good to go.
你确定这可行
You sure this is gonna work?
让我们回到原出发点
Returning us to our original point of departure
应该是相对简单的
should be relatively straightforward...
除去理论上的过量超载可能
Outside of the theoretical possibility of an overload
毁掉这艘飞船
that could destroy this ship.
但是这个可能极为微小
But the chances of that are so remote,
可以忽略不提
they're hardly worth mentioning.
你却提了
And yet you did.
上吧
Let's do this.
好了 各位 准备好
All right, everybody, get ready.
没有爆♥炸♥ 没有火花 没有警报
No pops, no sparks, no alarms...
看起来很有希望
Looks promising.
我检测到了个东西
I'm detecting something...
一个小型容器
A small vessel.
似乎刚刚从
It appears to have just detached itself
外部船体脱离
from the outer hull.
给我们个视野
Give us a visual.
是“掠夺者号♥”
It's the "Marauder."
不是我们的“掠夺者号♥”
That's not our "Marauder."
安卓 准备截夺
Android, prepare to intercept.
我很抱歉 二号♥
I'm sorry, Two.
看起来这艘“掠夺者号♥”可以进入超光速模式
It appears this "Marauder" was FTL capable.
我们到底带回来了什么
Who the hell did we just bring back with us?
我们在轩辕12号♥的数据中心范围内
We're within range of Regulus-12's data hub.
预备
Stand by.
干得好 孩子
Nice job, Kid.
该站播放正常
The station is broadcasting normally.
很有效
It worked.
很好
All right.
建立一条空间站的路线
Set a course for the station.
去救回咱们的人
Let's go get our people.
是啊
Yeah.
有戴文的消息吗
Any word about Devon?
尼克斯说她等了他好几个小时
Nyx says she waited for him for hours,
他从来没出现过
and he never showed.
- 哼 - 他也不回应他的对讲机
- Huh. - He's not answering his comm.
哇哦
Wow.
听起来像他决定继续生活了
Sounds to me like he decided to move on.
他为什么会这么做
Why would he do that?
他不会不告而别的
He wouldn't leave without at least saying good-bye.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我是说 我很抱歉
I mean, I'm sorry,
但是我们真的了解他吗
but did any of us really know the guy?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表