剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
- 像你刚刚那种叫法么 - 我那才不算叫
- Sort of like you just did? - That wasn't a scream.
那是猛♥男♥的恐慌之呼
It was a manly cry of panic.
我正打算联♥系♥你
I was just about to contact you.
四号♥在这里
Four is here.
嗯 我们知道 他发现你了吗
Yeah, we know. Has he spotted you?
嗯 他肯定知道我们在这儿
Yeah, he definitely knows we're here.
哎呀 这下可复杂了
Ah, man, this is gonna complicate things.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
安卓认为炸♥弹♥是塔灵矿石做的
Android thinks the bomb is Tarium-based.
她让我们带着这种探测器过来
She sent us in with these detectors.
给我看看
Let me see.
我们刚刚一直在查上面几层 什么都没找到
We've been sweeping the upper levels, but nothing.
等等 你们是怎么进来的
Wait a minute. How did you get on board?
开掠夺者号♥来的
The Marauder.
有色金属对一个停靠处做了手脚
Ferrous rigged one of the docking bays
好能不引起任何注意 悄悄离开
so they could leave without anyone noticing.
肯定是他们
It's definitely them.
有色金属刚在一次重要投票中失利
Ferrous just lost a big vote,
然后他们就要求暂停了
and then they called for a recess.
靠
Oh, shit.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
- 我联♥系♥其他人 - 等等 先别
- I'm calling the others. - Wait, not yet.
回掠夺者号♥ 准备撤离
Go to the Marauder, prep for launch.
- 给我十分钟 - 五分钟
- Give me ten minutes. - Five.
我大概知道炸♥弹♥在哪儿了
I think I might know where the bomb is.
这差事可是无上的光荣
This is a great honor.
进去
Inside.
这座空间站非常危险
This space station is in danger.
嗯嗯 肯定的
I have no doubt.
还有谁跟你一起来了
Who else is here with you?
布恩 还是林
Boone, Lin?
有问题的不是我们 是有色金属公♥司♥
We're not the problem. It's Ferrous Corp.
他们带来了一颗炸♥弹♥
They brought a bomb on board.
我不清楚他们是怎么瞒过你的扫描的
Now, I don't know how they got it past your scans,
但你必须相信我
but you have to believe me.
不
No.
我不信
I don't.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
修理工穿成这样是不是有点夸张
You look a little overdressed for a mechanic.
我只是要回穿梭机
Just heading back to my shuttle.
那啥
You know what?
我还是绕道走吧
I'll take the long way around.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone.
真棒
Great.
好久不见了 上一次见面还是你
It's been a while since you double-crossed us
在那个矿产殖民星球出♥卖♥♥♥我们的时候吧
in that mining colony.
所以 是什么风把你大老远吹过来了呀
Now, what brings you all the way out here?
我们很清楚你们打算炸掉空间站的阴谋
We know about your plot to bomb the station...
不会让你们得逞的
And we're going to stop you.
这不大可能
That's unlikely.
我都说了 是有色金属公♥司♥
I'm telling you, it's Ferrous Corp.
他们想挑起战争
They want to start a war.
炸掉他们自己的代表团么
By blowing up their own delegation?
爆♥炸♥的时候他们早就逃之夭夭了
By the time goes off they'll be long gone.
他们有办法神不知鬼不觉地离开空间站
They've got a way off the station without being detected.
那你到底指望我做什么呢
And so what do you expect me to do?
就凭你的一面之词逮捕他们吗
Arrest them based on your word?
至少把他们的人带来讯问啊
At least bring them in for questioning.
有色金属是委员会里德高望重的一员
Ferrous Corp are respected members of this council.
是遵纪守法的好公民 还是领袖
Law-abiding citizens. Leaders.
- 支撑社会的中流砥柱 - 没错
- Pillars of the community. - Exactly.
而你嘛
You, on the other hand,
是个背弃同僚
are a traitor who turned his back on his own
帮助一群罪犯逍遥法外的叛徒
to help a bunch of criminals escape justice.
他们在能上庭受审前就要被谋杀了
They were going to be murdered before they ever got to trial.
这绝不是正义
That's not justice.
- 石田在打什么算盘 - 石田
- What does Ishida have planned? - Ishida?
他跟这事无关啊
He's got nothing to do with this.
那么你们两个同时出现在这里
So it's just a coincidence that the two of you
只是个巧合咯
are here together at the same time?
我根本不知道他会来
I didn't even know he was going to be here.
- 你们是一伙的 - 已经不是了
- You work together. - Not anymore.
不可能是他 他没法像有色金属那样
It can't be him, because unlike Ferrous Corp
不触发警报
he doesn't have a way of getting off the station
就离开空间站
without setting off an alarm.
你也该来了
It's about time.
十分钟前就该换班了
Shift change was ten minutes ago.
航♥天♥飞船警报系统 湾区6
石田号♥非法发射
石田号♥发射合法
嘿
Hey.
那里是禁区
That's a restricted area.
噢 呃
Oh, uh...
我在找C厅
I was looking for a C concourse.
原路回去 再往上两层就是了
Back the way you came. Two levels up.
这里面是什么啊
Where does this lead?
这是机密
That's classified.
女士们 先生们 请回到你们的座位
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
会议即将继续
The Council is brought back to order.
议程的下一项
The next matter on the agenda
是外♥围♥殖民区持续不断的动♥乱♥
is the continuing unrest in the outer colonies.
四号♥ 我还以为是掠夺者号♥
Four. I was expecting the Marauder.
有人用它的验证码进入飞船了
Its verification code has been used to access the ship.
是的 安卓 我很抱歉
Yes, Android. I'm sorry,
我有急事 没时间对你解释了
but I'm in a bit of a hurry and don't have time to explain.
- 解释什么 - 验证序列
- Explain what? - Authentication sequence
3-T-5-G-S-6
Three-Tango-Five-Gulf-Sierra-Six.
关机命令
Shutdown command.
你去舰桥
Go to the bridge.
留意掠夺者号♥回来的迹象
Monitor for any signs of the Marauder's return.
如果你遇到任何人
If you encounter anyone
不许用致命的火力
use non-lethal force only.
- 了解 - 我去拿闪驱
- Understood. - I'll get the blink drive.
阿里安
Arrian?
阿里安
Arrian?
有色金属的代表团已经走了 对吧
The Ferrous Corp delegation left, didn't they?
对
Yes.
没带上你
Without you.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
我知道了
I knew it.
你就是炸♥弹♥
You're the bomb.
安卓 我们有新消息了吗
Android, have we heard anything yet?
安卓 回话
Android, come in.
这个仪器检测到了你系统里的塔灵
This device is detecng the Tarium in your system.
我的保护壳开始分解了
Then my shielding has begun to degrade.
你必须离开空间站
You have to get off this station.
不
No.
你对我很好
You were kind to me,
即使你发现了我不是人类
even after you found out I was not human.
我不想要你死
I don't want you to die.
- 那就别激活炸♥弹♥ - 我做不到
- Then deactivate the bomb. - I can't.
它在我身体里 但是我没法控制它
It's inside me, but I have no control over it.
只有尼曼指挥官有解除激活代码
Only Commander Nieman has the deactivation code.
那关机可以吗
Then shut down.
我可以把你带回我们的飞船 想办法
I'll get you back to our ship. Find a way to...
关机也没用
Shutting down won't make a difference.
你必须马上离开
You have to leave now.
那空间站里其他所有人怎么办
What about all the other people on this station?
我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do for them.
你的升级不仅只改变你说话的方式
That upgrade didn't just change the way you talk.
它还改变了你的思考和感受
It changed the way you think and feel.
你在确定我可信之前
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表