剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Technically illegal, but the GA's
一直是睁一只眼闭一只眼的态度
been looking the other way.
那你觉得为什么会这样
And why do you think that is?
这是人们想要的
It's what people want.
这是那些大公♥司♥想要的
It's what the corporations want.
它让人们情绪平稳 不关注他们的那些勾当
It keeps people pacified, distracted.
听着 这艘飞船上不是只有你
Look, you are not the only one on this ship
厌倦了继续当无足轻重的棋子
that doesn't want to be a pawn in the system anymore.
但你得一步一步来
But one step at a time.
我们需要这笔钱
We need the money.
你知道吗 反正三号♥和四号♥也不想让你
You know what, Three and Four don't want you
参与这次行动
on this op anyway.
那你还管我的想法做什么
Then why do you care what I think?
我们已经讨论过这个了
We've been down this road.
我不想再废话了
I'm not doing it again.
如果我曾试图让你被抓 我自己也会被逮捕的
If I tried to turn you in, I'd be arrested myself.
我看不出来那又怎么了
I'm not sure that would make a difference.
他们会杀了你们所有人的
They'd kill all of you.
你知道我无法参与这种事
You know I couldn't be a part of that.
光说这种话不够
Not good enough.
如果你想留在这艘飞船上
If you're gonna stay on this ship,
我得听你亲口说出来
I need to hear you say it:
说你同意这次行动
you're okay with this.
否则 我们就让你在最近的空间站下船
Otherwise, we let you off at the nearest station.
他们的防护罩失效了
Their shields are disabled,
但应该很快会恢复
but likely only for a short time.
他们反击了
They're firing back.
在你们登船之前我们会吸引他们的火力
We'll draw their fire until you're on board.
收到
Roger that.
走咯
Here we go.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
你太担心了
You worry too much.
我一直都有练习
I've been practicing.
哇噢 认真的吗
Wow. Seriously?
那个是吃了大苦头才学到的
Learned that one the hard way.
棒
Nice.
情况怎么样
What do we got here?
眩晕武器
Stun weapons.
蓄电量大
Decent charge capacity,
如果不调太强的档的话能用挺久
if you don't boost the levels too high.
带上
Take 'em.
真的吗
Seriously?
尽量少杀点人
We don't want to kill anyone if we can avoid it.
这样他们短时间内
That should keep them out of this area
应该进不来了
for a little while.
仓储区在那边
Storage compartments are that way.
我从这儿走
I'll go down here.
我记得这里有个医务室
I'm pretty sure there's an infirmary.
我跟你一起
I'm with you.
你很了解这艘飞船
You know this ship pretty well.
我说过 我已经侦察过了
I told you, I already cased it.
这到底是什么啊
What the hell is this?
嘿 尼克斯 这是什么地方
Hey Nyx, what is this place?
嘿 我说 这是什么地方
Hey, I said, what is this place?
这些人是谁
Who are all these people?
这是我兄弟
This is my brother.
二号♥ 能听到吗
Two, come in.
货貌似到手了
Looks like we got what we came for.
尽量往掠夺者号♥方向撤离
Haul as much as you can back to the "Marauder".
我们在那里碰头
I'll meet you there.
收到
Roger that.
你最好解释下情况
You better start talking.
等我们回到飞船上我会立即解释清楚的
I'll explain everything once we get back to the ship.
你现在还想让我相信你
Now you want me to trust you?
药的事我没撒谎
I didn't lie about the drugs.
你拿到货了
You got your score.
但貌似你还省略了些细节
It looks like you might have left out some details.
万一你们拒绝呢 我没法冒这个险啊
I couldn't take the chance you'd say "No."
这里所有人都是囚犯
All these people here are prisoners,
我发过誓要带我弟弟离开这里
and I swore I'd get my brother out of here.
他们把我们隔在外面了
They've cut us off.
把门炸开
Blow the door.
要么开枪杀了我 要么就来帮忙
Either shoot me or help me.
但无论你怎么做
But whatever you're gonna do,
你最好尽快了
you'd better do it soon.
麦洛
Milo?
麦洛 是我 尼克斯啊
Milo, it's me, Nyx.
麦洛 我们会把你救出去的
Milo, we're getting you out of here.
我就知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
我们该走了
We got to move.
来吧
Come on.
二号♥ 能收到吗
Two, come in.
我们在走了 还要加一个人
We're on our way. Plus one.
说来话长
It's a long story.
应该很快就有人要来了
Think we're about to have some company.
去Fire it up.
快走
Go!
关门
Doors!
啊
Ah!
一路直飞可没法回避追击
Flying straight is not an evasive maneuver.
没错 但这是最快的路了
No, but it's the fastest route.
他们在试图击毁我们的超光速驱动器
They're targeting our FTL drive,
想以此让我们失去行动能力
trying to disable us.
安卓 我们回来了 赶紧撤
Android, we're in. Get us out of here.
乐意之至
Gladly.
他们逃走了
They got away.
只是暂时
For now.
尼克斯和他们在一起
Nyx was with them.
是“拉扎号♥”
It was the "Raza."
我们早该预料到会发生这种事的
We should have seen this coming.
那怎么就没料到呢
And why didn't we?
问得好
Good question.
交代吧
Start talking.
我们还是孩子的时候 就被从母星上带走了
When we were children, we were taken from our home planet,
总共有一百多人
along with over a hundred of our people,
上那艘飞船参加一个实验
subjected to an experiment on board that ship.
什么样的实验
What kind of experiment?
他们给我们下了药
We were drugged,
然后把我们放进能使我们思维相通的舱室
put into pods that linked our minds.
这个实验的目的是
The experiment was designed to see
验证聚合起来的人类意识
if the collective human consciousness
能否能比电脑更出色地解决问题
could solve problems better than computers.
是谁对你们这么做的
Who did this to you?
最初 是一个叫伊莱克特斯的公♥司♥做的
Originally, it was a corporation called Electus.
什么叫最初
Originally? Hey.
数年后 我们中的一伙人起义了
Several years ago, a group of us rose up.
我们杀掉了伊莱克特斯的船员 夺取了飞船
We killed the Electus crew, took the ship.
我不明白 如果你们夺取了飞船
I don't get it... If you took the ship...
领导叛乱的是一个叫汉斯米德的人
The leader of the rebellion was a man named Hansmeed.
他说服了我们大多人
He convinced most of us that our survival
我们的生存只能靠继续实验来保证
depended on continuing the experiment.
他说以后就由我们说了算了
He said it would be on our terms.
让我猜猜 最后还是他说了算
Let me guess, ended up being on his.
我不能接受 所以我逃走了
I couldn't accept it, so I escaped.
我一直在等待回去接我弟弟的机会
I've been waiting for a chance to go back and get him.
求你们了
Please.
他需要帮助
He needs help.
他的身体状况很糟糕
He's in rough shape.
如果只是正常的娱乐性服用 阴影的成瘾性并不太大
At normal recreational levels, Shadow's not that addictive.
但看来他们已经连续好几个月
But it looks like they've been pumping this stuff
给他注射这玩意儿了
in his system for months.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表