剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
一些精确的身体动作时
certain precise physical actions,
我的神经基质里竟然能产生
it actually generates new and unusual patterns
崭新且不同寻常的模式
in my neural matrix.
这转变了你的思维模式
It changes your state of mind.
差不多
Something like that.
我们找到了要找的人
We found that guy that we were looking for.
我们想知道你愿不愿意再出去一趟
We wanted to know if you'd like to go on another outing.
还以为你们永远不会求我呢
I thought you'd never ask.
哈哈 你懂的 在不同的情况下
Okay, you know, under different circumstances,
这样很容易让人兴奋
this could be a real turn-on.
- 我们需要些信息 - 当然可以
- We need information. - Sure, yeah.
什么都可以 我不是英雄
Whatever you want. I'm not a hero.
我可以出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
I will sell anyone out.
你们不会相信我对我亲妈做的事
You wouldn't believe the stuff I have on my own mother.
她是一个可怕的骗子 真的
She's a hell of a crook, really.
莱斯·科尔索
Jace Corso.
没听说过
Uh, don't know that name.
噢 别绕弯子了
Oh, don't even bother.
韦克斯勒是你的朋友吧 他已经跟我们说了
Your friend Wexler? He already told us.
你们是酒友
You were drinking buddies.
韦克斯勒 他是个大嘴巴 比我还孙子
Wexler... he's got a big mouth. Worse than me.
顺便问一句 他在哪呢
Where is he, by the way?
我最近没见过他
I haven't seen him around lately.
他在天鹰座星云外的某个地方飘着呢
He's floating somewhere outside the Aquila Nebula.
你想去陪他吗
Would you like to join him?
好啦好啦 听着 我非常想帮你们
Okay, all right, look, I would love to help you out,
女士们 真的 但是
ladies, really, I would, but...
我知道你们可能会杀了我
I understand you're gonna kill me,
但是莱斯不仅会杀了我 还会杀了我的家人
but Jace will kill me, and then he'll kill my family,
我的邻居 邻居的狗 甚至
and then he'll kill my neighbors and their dog and...
你不用担心这些
You don't have to worry about that.
噢 是吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why's that?
你告诉我们他在哪儿之后
You tell us where he is,
他就永远回不来了
he won't be coming back.
靠
Shit.
抱歉 长官
Excuse me. Sorry, sir.
总督察科尔肯
Chief Inspector Kierken.
总督察 我能为您做些什么
Chief Inspector, what can I do for you?
你熟悉“拉扎号♥”的船员吗
Are you familiar with the crew of the "Raza"?
- 我看过警报 - 仔细看过他们的脸是吧
- I've seen the alerts. - Studied their faces?
我能相信如果你在空间站
Can I trust that if you'd seen one of them on the station,
甚至在这间屋子里看到他们的人 你会报告吗
or even in this room, that you would've reported it?
当然 绝对会
Of course, absolutely.
找到了
Got it.
我猜你
I'm guessing you were unaware
对你的系统被黑毫不知情
that your system had been hacked.
的确如此
No, I wasn't.
你有没有最近在押犯的记录
You do have a list of recent detainees, though, do you not?
有 长官
Yes, sir.
这个是上周的
This is from just the last week.
都是小角色
The usual stuff.
在酒吧打架 醉酒 寻衅滋事
Bar fights, drunk and disorderly...
看那个
That one.
她没有案底
That was nothing.
真是惊喜连连 我会把这个转告他们
They are full of surprises, I'll give them that.
我很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我完全不知道发生了什么 但是
I have no idea what's going on, but...
无须道歉 中士
No need to apologize, Sergeant.
这正是我所希望的
This is what I was hoping for.
- 是吗 - 你看
- It is? - You see,
我知道这些人从系统里盗走的信息
I know exactly what information was hacked from the system.
现在 我们证实了就是他们
Now that we've confirmed that it's them,
我知道他们的下落
I know exactly where they're going.
你们发现什么了
What do you got?
绝大多数人群都是沿
Most of the population is scattered
南部大♥陆♥西海岸零散分布
along the western coast of the southern continent,
但丹尼·伯恩斯
but these are the coordinates
告诉了我们这些坐标
we got from our friend, Danny Bones.
这应该是一个废弃已久的定居点
It was supposedly a settlement that was abandoned years ago,
但是我从电磁读数中得到了重要数据
but I am getting fairly significant EM readings
那应该是个小规模的聚变反应堆
consisting with a small-scale fusion reactor.
有人在维持用电
Someone's keeping the lights on.
- 就是他 - 我们怎么知道他是不是一个人
- It's him. - Do we know if he's alone?
不确定 但是他生性多疑
Can't say for sure, but word is he's gone paranoid.
他觉得有人出♥卖♥♥♥他
He's convinced someone put a hit on him.
所以他会先开枪
So he's gonna shoot first
而不会费事把人抓起来问这问那
and not bother with asking questions later.
很可能
Most likely.
听起来像要开死亡派对了
Sounds like a party.
你们要去那个行星吗
You guys heading down to the planet?
没错
That's right.
介意我跟着吗
You mind if I tag along?
这与你无关
It's got nothing to do with you.
你们的事就是我的事 我们是一艘船上的
Your fight, my fight... we ride together.
理应如此
That's the way it should be.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
你知道怎么使用这个吗
You know how to handle one of these?
枪栓拉柄摩擦有点大 我们完事后
Bolt release is a little gritty... I'll smooth it out
我会帮你涂点润滑油
for you when we're done.
只有我一个人觉得她有点性感吗
Am I the only one who found that a little sexy?
你能那样做吗
Should you be doing that?
医生说我需要开始活动活动了
Doc says I need to start moving.
当然 我可不想运动过度了
Of course, I don't want to overdo it.
我认为你该知道 我们好像找到他了
I thought you should know, it looks like we found him.
其他人正在去的路上
The others are heading down.
去杀了他吗
To kill him?
即使你不同意 也晚了
If you've got a problem with that, it's a little late.
是你的主意置我们于如此境地
It was your idea that got us here in the first place.
自卫杀人是一♥码♥事
It's one thing to kill a man in self-defense.
出于报复抓捕然后杀了他
It's a whole other thing to hunt him down
又是另一♥码♥事
and kill him for revenge.
我们才是正在被抓捕的人
We're the ones who are being hunted.
从我们踏出休眠舱那一刻起
From the minute we stepped out of those stasis pods,
我们就一直在逃
we've been on the run.
警♥察♥ 罪犯 企业 不管什么人
Cops, criminals, corporations... it doesn't matter.
他们都在追捕我们
They're all after us.
他们永远不会停止 对吧
They're never gonna stop, are they?
不 可能不会的
No, probably not.
或许现在是时候我们应该停下逃亡的脚步
Then maybe it's time we stopped running.
或许是时候开始反击了
Maybe it's time we started fighting back.
确定是这儿吗
We sure this is the right place?
这个区域的能量信♥号♥♥是最强的
The energy signature was strongest in this area.
里面更暖和
It's warmer here.
整幢楼都是热的 他肯定在这里
This building is heated. He's here for sure.
你觉得他看到我们过来了吗
Do you think he saw us coming?
很快就知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
怎么了
What?
你收到什么消息了吗
Have we heard anything yet?
还没
Not yet.
怎么了
What?
噢 没事
Oh, nothing.
我在想你是不是会一直保持这个样子
Just wondering if you're gonna keep the look.
噢 我还没想好
Oh, I haven't decided.
你会保持这个样子吗
Are you gonna keep your look?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
一座飞船刚退出了超光速模式 是银河当局的巡洋舰
A ship just dropped out of FTL. It's a GA cruiser.
他们侦察到我们了吗
Have they detected us?
等他们的传感器调整到正常空间
It'll take a moment for their sensors
还需要一段时间
to adjust to normal space.
同时 我有个想法
In the meantime, I have an idea.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表