剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
在这里 即使我们把对方撕成碎片也没关系
We could tear each other apart in here, and it wouldn't matter.
这里怎么这么冷
Why is it so cold?
都是监狱长的奇思妙想啊
Warden's idea of a little joke.
说不定别处还有热带海滩呢
It could just as easily be a tropical beach somewhere,
但 我们没那个运气
but this is what we get.
很抱歉打了你朋友
I'm sorry about your friend.
我不是要抢他的配给卡
I wasn't gonna take his ration card.
我只是在试探他
I was just testing him.
真的吗
Really?
整个监狱都在讨论你
The whole prison's been talking about you.
据说 你是刀锋猎人
The crew of the Raza,
还应该是那群混♥蛋♥的头
the most badass of them all, supposedly.
你失望了吗
You were disappointed?
我没对布恩抱多大期望
I didn't expect much from Boone.
他是个男人
He's a man.
男人都一个样
They're all the same.
你是说他们都一样看轻你吧
Meaning they underestimate you.
这不是他的错
Well, it's not his fault.
男人天生愚蠢
He was born stupid.
但是 你不一样
You, on the other hand,
正如传闻所言
come exactly as advertised.
你是个厉害的打手
You're a good fighter.
你也是
So are you.
比我想的厉害得多
Surprisingly good.
服役记录 卡尔•瓦里克
机密资料
这是什么啊
What the hell?
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我觉得还行吧
I'm okay, I guess.
不断思考
Considering.
我想我应该谢谢你给我的
I suppose I should thank you
书和平板电脑
for the tablet, the books.
现在 也就只有它们
Right now, it's the only thing
能让我在这里保持冷静
keeping me from going crazy in here.
如果你想要找些东西
Well, if you're looking for something
来集中精力...
to occupy your mind...
那是什么
What's that?
这是一份密♥码♥档案
It's a coded file.
希望你能帮我破解它
I was hoping you'd crack it for me.
你要我帮你 开玩笑吧
You want my help? Seriously?
听着 我知道你觉得我背叛了你们...
Look, I know you think I betrayed you...
你的确背叛了我们
You did betray us!
好吧 也许我是
Okay, maybe I did.
但是我是想帮助你们
But my intention was to help you.
现在仍然是
It still is.
你本名埃米莉•科本
Your real name is Emily Kolburn.
今年十六岁
You're 16 years old.
你的父母在你幼时
Your parents died in a shuttle accident
死于运输机事故
when you were a baby.
你在孤儿院长大
You grew up in an orphanage.
十二岁时逃跑
You ran away at age 12,
自那以后 便一直流浪街头
and you've been living on the streets ever since.
你幸运地活了下来
You're a survivor.
这次 你也能熬过去的
And you'll survive this.
我早上和菲莉西亚谈过了
I spoke to Felicia this morning.
略施压力后
After a little arm-twisting,
看起来星际委员会最终打算
it looks like the GA is finally ready
撤销那些荒谬的指控
to drop those absurd charges.
你的通行文书这几天就会寄到
Your transit papers should come through any day now.
那个保安呢
What about that security guard?
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
我以为菲莉西亚告诉你了
I thought Felicia told you.
告诉我什么
Told me what?
他死了
He's dead.
昨晚在酒吧里与人发生争执
Some kind of altercation in a bar last night.
他还没能完全适应文明社会
He didn't exactly move in polite society.
- 到底发生什么了 - 我不清楚具体情况
- What happened? - I don't have the details.
不过不管怎样 那都不重要了
And anyway, what does it matter?
你该放下一切
It's time for you to put this all behind you.
是时候回家了
It's time for you to come home.
铁道凉
Ryo Tetsuda,
又名石田凉
AKA Ryo Ishida.
我该拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我艾莱克斯
You can call me Arax.
你知道 你大出风头
You know, that stunt you pulled
可真让我头疼
is causing me a lot of headaches.
监狱长愤怒至极
The Warden's furious,
他让我交出挑事者
and he wants me to hand over the instigator.
如果我把你交上去
Now, if I did,
你会被关上半年禁闭
he'd put you in solitary for six months.
不出三个月 牢房♥墙壁上
Halfway through, you'd be smearing your shit
就会满是你的粪便 半年后
all over the walls, and by the end,
你会变得语无伦次 像个智障儿童
you'd be gibbering like a lobotomized toddler.
我都能想像出那个画面了
I've seen it happen.
如果你真想把我交出去
If you were going to hand me over,
我就不会在这里了
you would've done it already.
很明显 你找我来另有所图
You obviously brought me here for a reason.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你和你的朋友初来乍到
You and your friends are new here.
还不了解游戏规则
You need to understand the way things work.
监狱长喜静... 循规蹈矩
The warden likes it quiet... by the book.
他季度报表的数据很好看
It looks good on his quarterly reports.
所以我要确保一切照旧
So I make sure it stays that way.
作为交换 你获取一定利益
And in exchange, you get certain benefits.
任何与我合作的人都能共享这利益
Which I can pass along to anyone who cooperates.
共赢
Everyone wins.
尤其是你
Especially you.
那些文身的人 也牵涉其中吗
Those men with the tattoos... they a part of this?
他们有自己独♥立♥的管理模式
They made their own separate arrangement.
我们尽量各走各的路
We try to stay out of each other's way,
但你似乎打乱了一切
but you may have screwed that up too.
测试他们对混乱局面的应对能力
It was necessary to test the response
是必要的
to a chaotic situation.
那么对此评价如何呢
And what did you think?
有趣
Interesting.
声波武器
Sonic disabler.
警卫都戴有护耳片
The guards all wear these little earpieces
以滤除声波的作用
that nullify the effect.
只要他们愿意 声波就能传到
If they want, they can broadcast it
监狱的每一个角落
through the entire prison,
迅速放倒每一个囚犯
taking down every single inmate in seconds.
威力不容小觑
It's very effective.
但这种方法并非万全
But not foolproof.
你看 这就是我要说的
You see, this is exactly what I was talking about.
你以为你是能力超凡的雇佣兵
You think you're some hotshot mercenary
比我们这些普通的恶棍技高一等
that's better than the rest of us common crooks.
可是从未有人
No one has ever
能从这里逃出去
escaped from this place.
如果你妄图尝试 也不过是在自寻死路
If you try, you'll just get yourself killed,
还会连累我们
and the rest of us
关一个月禁闭
will be put in lockdown for a month.
而你可能会失去既得利益
And you just might lose your special arrangement.
你和你的朋友必须遵守规矩
You and your friends are going to toe the line.
不然呢
Or what?
不然你们会追悔莫及
Or you're going to regret it.
三号♥食物台
伙食如何
How's the food?
你在开玩笑吧
Seriously?
反正也没时间吃
No time to eat anyway.
洗衣房♥的工作来了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表