剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
听着 现在还不是恨我的时候
Look, you can hate me later.
如今 你们危在旦夕
Right now, your lives are in danger.
这些我都已经知道了
Yeah, that much I already know.
我不知道的是我们凭什么要相信你
What I don't know is why we should trust you.
不管你信不信 我仍然很关心你们
Whether you believe it or not, I still care about you guys.
此外 你别无选择
Besides, you've got no choice.
都安排好了
It's been arranged.
石田家族巡航舰派了一架航♥天♥飞机来接我
The Ishida cruiser is sending a shuttle to pick me up.
等飞机到手后 我们就采取行动
When it gets here, we make our move.
- 二号♥去哪了 - 在禁闭室
- Where's Two? - In solitary.
- 她犯什么事了 - 什么都没做
- What did she do? - Nothing.
我和线人联♥系♥下
I reached out to my connections.
他们会查出原因
They'll find out what's going on.
可整个方案的成功缺不了女老大
But we need boss lady to pull this thing off,
所以我们得延后了
so we gotta delay.
我们没时间了 我的人快来了
We don't have time. My people are coming.
假装受伤
Injure yourself.
去医务室
Get yourself admitted to the infirmary.
给我们争取时间
Buy us some time.
- 不行 - 不行是什么意思
- No. - What do you mean no?
相比于有损尊严 我宁可让他们
I'd sooner let them take me back to Zairon
送我回赛荣
before I dishonor myself.
听着
Listen...
事情结束后 我们躺在沙滩上庆祝
When this is over, and we're celebrating on some beach,
他会原谅我们的 对吧
he'll be okay with this, right?
希望如此
Better hope so.
凉醒醒
Wake up, Ryo.
是我
It's me.
见崎鸣
Misaki.
见崎鸣
Misaki?
我现在是石田皇家护卫队的韩指挥官
Now Han-Shireikan of the Imperial Royal Guard of Ishida.
我们的老朋友秋田先生去世后
I was appointed commander following the death
我就被任命为指挥官了
of our old friend Akita-san.
不好意思 凉
Gomen nasai, Ryo.
好像不久之前
It seems not so long ago
我们还一起偷溜出书房♥
we were stealing away from our studies,
在沙滩上一起练习剑术呢
going to the beach to practice our swordsmanship on the sand.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
凶手
Murderer,
逃犯 如今又是个懦夫
fugitive, and now coward,
只能依赖医疗管理条例寻求短暂的庇护
seeking the temporary refuge of medical regulations.
- 我不是懦夫 - 无所谓了
- I'm not a coward. - Doesn't matter.
监狱长已经批准让你立即转移
The warden has approved your immediate transfer.
拖延战术行不通了
Delay tactics won't work.
该回家了 凉
It's time to go home, Ryo.
你可以把那个拿下来了
You can take that thing off.
她现在会乖乖合作
She's going to cooperate now.
我们的小家伙改变主意了
Our little friend had a change of heart.
其实我说了谎
Actually, I lied.
我只想抓住最后一个告别的机会
I just wanted one last chance to say good-bye.
我不会再仁慈下去了
This bitch is tired of playing nice.
你要么现在命令她交出记忆文件
Order her to release her memory stores,
要么就死在这里 小姑娘
or you're dead, little girl.
到底是怎么回事
Whoa, what the hell is going on here?
这名犯人已经转由我们进行看押
We're taking custody of the prisoner.
按照脑震荡处理方法 他还仍需监护
Okay, that man is on concussion protocol.
好吗 他还不能被移♥动♥
Okay? He's not to be moved.
监狱长为他破例了
The warden has made an exception.
走吧
Go.
听着 情况真的很危险
Okay, look. There is a real danger that
他可能都没法活着到达你们要带他去的地方
that man won't get to wherever you're taking him.
他能这么幸运就好了
He should be so lucky.
好戏要开始了
It's on.
你到底要不要配合 小家伙
What is it gonna be, kid?
好吧 我去跟她说
Okay. I'll talk to her.
仿生人
Android,
作为刀锋的一员
as a member of the crew of the "Raza",
你必须听从我的指挥 对吗
you have to follow my orders, right?
是的
That's correct.
我怎么说你就怎么做
You'll do what I tell you to do.
当然 五号♥
Of course, Five.
把他们全杀了
Kill them all.
我们走吧
Let's go.
监狱长 这里是监控室
Warden, this is surveillance.
监狱发生了全面暴♥乱♥
We got a full scale riot.
到处都是
It's everywhere.
黑色警报 所有狱区
Code black, all blocks.
把他们弄出去
Get 'em outta here.
把他们放回牢房♥内
Put 'em back in the cells.
怎么回事
What the... ?
我是特瑞翰监狱长
This is Warden Treihan.
切断除备用电源外的所有动力
Cut everything but the emergency power.
马上
Now!
所有空闲人员
I want every available body on the floor.
休息的 技术支持人员 还有厨房♥员工
Off-duty, tech support, kitchen staff.
都给我上
I want everyone out there now!
所有人
Everyone!
再派一名武装警卫来我办公室
But send one armed guard to my office.
凉
Ryo!
别逃跑了 懦夫
Don't run from me, coward.
抱歉 但我们有点赶时间
Sorry, but we're kind of in a rush.
走吧
Go.
怎么回事
What the hell?
- 你们怎么这么慢 - 他是我们这边的
- What took you so long? - He's on our side.
真的吗
He is?
快上飞船 走吧
Get on board, let's go.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
我猜那就是他们
I'm guessing that's them now.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey! - Hi.
快上飞船
Get on board, go.
嘿 这不是好兄弟吗
Hey, it's Bubba.
我能跟你们一起走吗
Uh, can I catch a ride with you guys?
上去吧
Just get in.
好了 你们全都上去之后
All right, I'll seal the airlock from this side
- 我就密封气阀舱 - 你在说什么
- once you guys are through. - What are you talking about?
我们不能丢下你
We're not leaving you behind.
我不属于那艘飞船
I don't belong on that ship.
他说得对 走吧
He's got a point. Come on.
你想在哪里离开都可以
We will drop you off anywhere you want.
但你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
你们都不能走
No one's going anywhere.
离气阀舱远点
Step away from the airlock.
别人不必知道这件事
No one needs to know about this.
别多管闲事
Just walk away.
他们是罪犯
They're criminals.
是的 但我们在为更恶劣的罪犯工作
Yeah, but we're working for even bigger criminals.
让他们离开吧 安德斯
Just let 'em go, Anders.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't.
来帮我
Help me.
监狱长 刚刚有一架航♥天♥飞机发射了
Warden, a shuttle just launched.
走这边
This way.
仿生人 带我们从这里出去
Android, get us out of here.
我无法建立神经连接
I am unable to establish a neural link.
去舰桥那边 手动操作吧
Go to the bridge. Do it manually.
他能活下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
我已经延缓了出血速度
I slowed the bleeding,
但我无法给他止血
but I couldn't stop it,
除非能进行手术
not without surgery.
但我没有合适的手术工具
And I don't have the right tools
血液也不够 所以...
or near enough blood, so...
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表