剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks, kiddo!
你好 五号♥
Hello, five.
我知道你今天将会下船
I understand you'll be headed off ship
去一个空间站
to visit a space station today.
对 德文让我帮忙
Yeah. Devon asked me to help him
挑选一些医疗用品和设备
pick up med supplies and equipment.
我能帮得上忙吗
May I be of assistance?
不用了 我想这不是什么难事
No, I think it'll be pretty straightforward.
好吧 但考虑到近期事件
I see. Given recent events,
让我加入你们
it may be prudent to have me join you,
可能会安全一些
for security reasons.
二号♥说危机已经解除
Two says the pressure's off.
这么近我们不会出事的
This far out we should be okay.
五号♥
Five.
我想加入你们的短途旅行
I'd like to join you on our excursion.
这能使我有机会学习人类行为模式
It would give me the opportunity to study human behavior.
你可以向我们学习啊
Why can't you just study us?
这里船员的行为异于常人
The behavior of this crew is atypical,
也许无法代表全体人类
and may not be representative of humanity as a whole.
你刚才是在侮辱我们吗
Did you just insult us?
你好 欢迎来到移形传送
Hello, and welcome to Transfer Transit.
今天想要去哪里呢
Where would you like to travel today?
你好 我们还没确定
Hello. We're not sure.
我们是参宿五科技大学建筑系的学生
We're architectural students at Bellatrix Tech,
我们正在完成一篇
we're doing our thesis
关于星际殖民建筑结构的论文
on astro-colonial structures.
深入研究时 我们偶然发现这张草图
We, um, came across this sketch during a research dive.
这建筑真独特
That's a very unique building.
它位于何处
Where is it located?
这正是问题所在 我们不知道
Well, that's just it. We don't know.
我们希望你能告诉我们
We were hoping you could tell us.
我们的教授毫无头绪 所以我想
Our professor came up blank so I thought,
"为什么不向更博学的人咨♥询♥呢"
"Why not speak to someone more knowledgeable?"
从星际政♥治♥到外星植物
You must be quite the expert on everything
你肯定精通于各个领域
from interplanetary politics to extraterrestrial botany.
你觉得你能帮我们找到这建筑吗
So do you think you can help us identify the building?
当然能了
Of course.
我查下数据库 看看有什么结果
Let me run it through my database and see what comes up.
马上回来
Be right back.
即兴发挥是我的强项
I've always excelled at improvisational work.
看见后面角落里的人了吗
See the guys in the back corner?
- 看见了 - 他们在偷看你
- Yeah. - They're eyeing you.
他们要过来了
And they're coming over.
你要对付哪个 快选
Who do you want? Call it.
那个老的
I'll take the old guy.
认真的吗 所以我得独自应付其他两个吗
Seriously? And I'm supposed to take the other two myself?
是你叫我选的
You asked me to call it.
嗨 小娃儿
Hello, Titch.
你不记得我了 对吧
You don't remember me, do you?
抱歉 老前辈
Sorry, old timer.
所以星际监狱传出的流言不假
So the rumors coming out of that galactic prison were true.
他们消除了你的记忆
They wiped your memory.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
都是休眠舱搞的
Stasis pod screw-up.
熟睡一觉醒来后
Don't remember a damn thing after waking up
什么都不记得了
from a deep sleep.
发现你丢了之后 我们一路都在找你
We figured we'd lost you, and then we travel all this way
然而我们要再次失去你了吗
and we lose you again?
所以你是他原来的伙伴
So you're his former crew.
不仅如此
Nah, we were more than that.
我们还是家人
We were family.
直到你们把我遗弃在那个星球上
Until you abandoned me on that planet.
西金矿藏 对吗
The serillium mine, right?
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
你说你都忘记了
You said you didn't remember.
我是忘了
I don't.
我只能拼凑一些零碎的记忆
I've just been able to piece a few things together.
我看见你中枪 我看见你倒下
I saw you shot. I saw you go down.
我就不打扰你们二人叙旧了
Look, I'm gonna leave you boys to reconnect.
飞船上见
I'll see you back on the ship.
- 早点回来 - 好
- Don't be late. - Yeah.
好了 我们要的好像都买♥♥齐了
Okay, looks like we got everything we need.
可以回飞船了吗
Ready to head back to the ship?
我想在这待一会
I'd like to stay a while.
探索空间站
Explore the station.
之后再回去和你们汇合 行吗
Rejoin you later if that's all right.
好
Um, okay.
如果你想的话 你也可以留下
You can stay too, if you want.
不用 我和你一起回去
No, I'll come back with you.
玩得开心
Have fun.
小娃儿 你要明白
You gotta understand, Titch,
如果我们知道你没死
if we'd known,
是绝不会把你留在那里的
we never would've left you there.
我们以为你死在那个荒凉的星球上了
We thought you died on that godforsaken planet.
差点就死了
Almost did.
后来我们发现你还活着
And then to find that you survived?
我们真的有找过你
We did track you, man.
找遍了殖民地
From one end of colonized space to the other,
但就是找不到你
but you were impossible to pin down.
反正那些都过去了
Anyway, that's all in the past.
你又回来了
You're back in the fold.
一切都好转了
Everything's good again.
- 等会 - 不 不 打住
- Hang on a second... - No, no, hang on.
我不想再说这些了
I don't want to talk about business.
我去喝一杯
I'm gonna get a drink.
虽然你不记得
You don't remember,
但是他就像你的父亲一样
but he was like a father to you.
他对你视如己出
He raised you as his own.
也许你都忘了
Now you may have forgotten that,
但是他一定还记得
but he sure as hell hasn't.
我找到一个匹配地点
I found a match.
你们要找的独特建筑是
Your distinct building is headquarters
一家名为矮星科技的公♥司♥的总部
for a company called Dwarf Star Technologies.
矮星科技
Dwarf Star Technologies.
你听说过吗
You ever heard of it?
有 有 我有听过
Yeah. Yeah, I've heard of it.
它位于特拉主星
It's located on Terra Prime.
也就是地球
Earth?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
观察人际互动
Observing human interaction.
我发现亲密行为很有趣
I find intimacy quite fascinating.
亲吻偶尔但不总是
Kissing is sometimes but not always
性行为的前奏
a prelude to lovemaking.
不是 我是问你来商店干什么
No, I mean what are you doing here, in the shop?
为我的船员采购物品
Procuring items for the crew of my ship.
- 是哪艘飞船 - 我的飞船
- And what ship is that? - My ship.
"蛇夫座"飞船
The "Ophiucus".
你为什么要盘问我的仿生人
Why are you questioning my android?
- 她和你一起的吗 - 是的 她是
- She's with you? - Yes, she is.
我不知道她有同伴
I wasn't aware she was being accompanied.
那有什么区别吗
And what difference would it make?
除非你意指这个仿生人
Unless you're suggesting this android possesses human-like
有人类化犯罪行为倾向
tendencies toward criminal behavior.
你怀疑她入店行窃吗
Do you suspect her of shoplifting?
听着 就当没发生过
Look, just forget it.
玩得开心
Have a nice day.
一把牙刷
A toothbrush.
这是给一位朋友的礼物
It's a gift for a friend.
兼具私密性与实用性
It's both personal and practical.
我现在没有现金 但是我打算
I have no cash at present but I fully intend
- 移形支付 一旦我... - 拜托
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表