剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为
Because...
我会把你真正想要的东西
I'm about to take the one thing
直接处理掉
you really want out of the equation.
不要
No.
如果你们杀了他
If you kill him,
我们也会毁掉你们
we will destroy you.
我们准备进入超光速了
We're ready to jump to FTL.
我只想让你知道追杀我们
I just want to show you that there's no point
是没有意义的
in continuing to come after us.
但如果你执迷不悟 我保证下次相遇的时候
But if you do, the next time you see us,
我们会准备好迎战
I promise you, we will be ready.
我知道你们没有朋友可以求助
I know you don't have any friends to turn to.
你们藏不了
You can't hide.
我们会找到你们
We will find you.
你们真的想跟拉扎号♥为敌吗
Do you really want to make an enemy of the "Raza"?
把这个年轻人交过来
Turn over the young man.
还有货物
And the cargo.
你们其他人可以走
The rest of you are free to go.
二号♥ 别这样
Two, don't do this.
我知道你不会开枪的
I already know you won't pull the trigger.
你会照我说的做
You will do as I say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他说得对 我不会开枪的
He was right, I wasn't gonna pull the trigger.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只能碰碰运气看他会不会上当
I had to take the chance that he might think I would.
我得回去了
I have to go back.
不行
No.
尼克斯 我们别无他法
Nyx, there's no other way.
干嘛 尼克斯 干嘛
What? Nyx, what?
我不能让他们送你回去
I can't let them send you back.
尼克斯 他们没要送我去哪
They're not sending me anywhere, Nyx.
是我自己要去的
I'm choosing to go.
我们难道有其他选择吗 - 我们可以战斗
What other choice do we have? - We can fight.
会的
We will.
我们两个
Both of us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是我对五号♥说过的话 好吗
I meant what I said to Five. Okay?
这里的船员在接下来的巨变中将举足轻重
This crew has a role to play in what's coming.
银河系的未来岌岌可危
The future of the galaxy is in the balance,
而这艘飞船上发生的事情
and what happens aboard this ship
是可以扭转局面的 好吗
could tip the scales, okay?
所以我才不能让你们就这么牺牲自己啊
That's why I can't just let you sacrifice yourselves.
那你呢
What about you?
我也能改变局面的
I can change things.
在他们内部行动
From the inside.
我能
I can...
给他们提供错误的结论
feed them false conclusions.
说不定我可以说服
Maybe I can convince
其他人也这么干
others to join me.
我们已经有过一次反抗了
We've already had one rebellion.
谁说不能有下一次呢
Who says we can't have another?
不可能的
That's not possible.
不要小看我
Don't underestimate me.
你说这些只是想让我好过一点
You're just saying that to make me feel better.
该走了
It's time to go.
伙计 他们要是知道我们只送了
Man, they are gonna be pissed
一半的货回去肯定会气死的
that we are only sending back half the cargo.
我们总得有点好处
We got to get something out of it.
他们可能已经知道我们会扣点货了
They probably know we're gonna short 'em.
他们只想让麦洛回去
They just want Milo back.
我们救过他一次
We rescued him once.
等下次准备齐全了
We can go after him again,
我们就能救他第二次
another time, when we're good and ready.
下次 他们肯定能预知到我们要去
Next time, they're gonna see us coming.
对啊 能预知未来的敌人该怎么打啊
Yeah, how do you fight an enemy that knows the future?
不过 知道我们会过去可不代表
Look, I'm sorry, but knowing we're coming
他们能够阻止我们
doesn't necessarily mean they'll be able to stop us.
不好意思我没能分♥析♥
I'm sorry I didn't get to analyze
你母星的历史
the history of your planet.
如果我知道了将来的事
Would my knowing what will happen
会改变结果吗
change the outcome?
有时候会的
Sometimes it does.
这个我算进去了
I factor that in.
先知们接下来会做什么
What will the Seers do next?
短期内 他们打算获得更多的飞船
Short term, they plan to acquire more ships.
奴役更多的人
Enslave more people.
最后 他们要建立
Eventually, they plan
一支完整的舰队
to build an entire fleet.
要是他们真做到那个地步 就不可阻挡了
If they get that far, they'll be unstoppable.
我听到你跟尼克斯讲的话了
I heard what you said to Nyx.
关于领导叛乱的事吗
About leading a revolt?
你其实觉得不可能成功的吧
You don't really believe it's possible.
对
No.
结果谁都说不准
No outcome is a certainty.
不管可能性多小
However small the odds are,
我都得试试
I have to try.
最后你被他们说服加入他们的
Chances are greater that they will
可能性比较大
eventually turn you to their side.
嗯 但这是我唯一的选择
Well, this is my only choice.
不
No.
还有另一个方法
There is another way.
怎么样了
How we doing?
掠夺者号♥已经返回了
The "Marauder" has returned.
我们对接上了
We're docked.
有什么关于货量的评价吗
Any comment about the size of the cargo?
没有
Negative.
好 进超光速吧
Good. Let's jump.
该让你知道
You should know,
你通过操控数据流里的信息
we're aware you manipulated information
来影响我们的结论这件事
in the data stream
我们是知道的
to influence our conclusions.
没关系
It's all right.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
但别这样了
But don't try it again.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching.
现在 休息一下
Now, rest up.
下一班就回去吧
You go back in with the next shift.
我知道你现在不相信
I know you don't believe it right now,
但有一天 你会明白
but one day, you will see.
这样做是最好的
This is for the best.
我们就是未来
We are the future.
打开
Open it.
需要我陪你吗
You want some company?
随便你
Up to you.
我倒是需要
I guess I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么
For what?
花时间去了解麦洛
Taking the time to get to know Milo.
我知道你没那么多时间
I know you didn't have much time.
还谢谢你当我的朋友
For being my friend.
继续吗
Shall we continue?
啊 啊
Ah! Ah!
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表