剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's happening?
一艘飞船突然意外出现
A ship just appeared out of nowhere
并朝我们开火
and opened fire on us.
你是指它结束了超光速飞行
You mean it dropped out of FTL?
不 将军 它确实就是突然出现了
No, General, it literally just appeared.
为什么我们不回击
Why aren't we returning fire?
前向磁道炮失灵
Forward rail guns are down.
发射导弹
Launch missiles.
导弹已就位 五 四
Missiles launched. Impact in five, four,
三 二...
three, two...
他们进入超光速飞行了
They jumped.
结束
It's over.
长官 我们没有探测到超光速系统
Sir, we didn't detect an FTL window.
- 他们在我们后面 - 这不可能
- They're behind us. - That's impossible.
根据扫描记录显示 它们是同一艘飞船
According to these scans, it's the same one.
将能量转移至船尾防护系统
Divert power to the aft shield array.
快
Quickly!
船尾防护罩失效
Aft shields disabled.
全力向前推进
Full thrusters, bring us around.
盯紧敌方飞船
Keep our nose on that enemy ship!
将军 我们无法再次发动攻击
General, we can't take another hit.
... 对方请求通话
... We're being hailed.
打开屏幕
Onscreen.
我是石田凉
This is Ishida Ryo.
你们的飞船已在我的掌控之下
Your ship is at my mercy.
要么投降要么死亡
Surrender or die.
黑暗物质 第二季第十二集
德拉科先生 好久不见
Drago-san. It's been a while.
你想要什么
What do you want?
战况不利 不久之后
The war goes badly. It's only a matter of time
敌方就将扼断你们的补给线
before the enemy chokes off your supply lines,
击溃你们的防御工事 直击赛荣
overwhelms your defenses, and descends upon Zairon.
但这并非必然结果
But it doesn't need to end that way.
你刚刚直接体验了
You've just experienced firsthand the technology
这种能扭转乾坤的高科技
that will allow us to turn the tide.
我们将能在一瞬间飞抵炽焱
We will be able to travel to Pyr in the blink of an eye,
直捣黄龙
lay waste to their capital,
他们的舰队来不及反♥攻♥就会被摧毁
and destroy their fleet before it can even launch.
我能打败他们
I can defeat them.
你要什么回报
And in return?
我要我应得的东西
I get what's rightfully mine.
赛荣的皇位
The throne to Zairon.
你清楚当今局势
You know the truth of the situation,
顽固坚持只会导致不可避免的溃败
the inevitability of defeat if you stay the course.
你还有什么选择
What choice do you really have?
向我宣誓效忠
Swear loyalty to me
我将向你保证胜利
and I will guarantee you victory.
为了赛荣
For Zairon.
我宣誓
I swear it.
奥尔洛夫上校 你意下如何
Colonel Orlov, what say you?
我拒绝
I refuse.
我效忠于赛荣的现任天♥皇♥
My loyalty is to the sitting Emperor of Zairon,
石田宏
Ishida Hiro,
而非哪个觊觎皇位的小人
not some pretender to the throne.
一位谋杀了自己父亲的逃犯
A fugitive who murdered his own father...
莫里上校
Colonel Mori?
我宣誓
I swear it.
- 情况如何 - 意料之中
- So how'd it go? - As expected.
他们将返回赛荣 找一个可信的借口
They'll return to Zairon with a plausible tale.
他们会宣称碰上了炽炎的驱逐舰
They'll claim they encountered a Pyr destroyer.
以解释战争中的损伤
That'll explain the battle damage.
你相信他们不会背叛你吗
And you're confident these men won't betray you?
他们已经对我宣誓效忠
They swore an oath of loyalty.
大概和他们对在位天♥皇♥的效忠誓言
Presumably the same oath they swore
相差无几♥吧♥
to the standing Emperor.
在位天♥皇♥带领他们走向的是
The standing Emperor has lead them
一场无法取胜的战争
to an unwinnable war.
而我向他们提供了胜利和光明未来
I offer them victory and a brighter future.
德拉科和莫里会接受我的论据的
Drago and Mori will see the logic in my argument.
他们将效忠于我
They'll remain loyal to me.
你为什么能如此确定
How can you be so sure?
因为我了解他们
Because I know them.
我本希望你在行动之前可以先告诉我
I wish you would've talked to me before you did it.
- 我不能冒险 - 冒什么险
- I couldn't take the risk. - What risk?
你会告诉其他人
That you would tell the others
他们会试图阻止我
and they would try to stop me.
他们认为那些记忆很危险
They think that memories are dangerous.
如果它们真的很危险呢
And what if they are dangerous?
它们很有必要
They're necessary.
你得知道
I need you to know
我对你的感情从未改变
my feelings for you haven't changed.
或许没变
Maybe not.
但你变了
But you have.
那是什么
What's that?
- 热巧克力 - 是给五号♥的吗
- It's hot chocolate. - Mmm. Is that for Five?
不 给我自己的
No, it's for me.
为了开拓我为船员制定的饮食种类
In order to expand my meal plans for the crew
我需要通过味道资料锻炼我的味觉感受
I need to educate my palate on flavor profiles.
那品尝样本可真够大的
That's a pretty big tasting sample.
我乐于细致周全
I like to be thorough.
尽管瞬间驱动已经免除了这种需要
Although the Blink Drive obviates the need to do so,
但我仍使飞船进行了超光速飞行
I've placed the ship in FTL.
这么做或许不是必须 但能使我们
It may not be necessary, but it does make us
难以被追踪
a fairly difficult target to track.
好主意
Good thinking.
二号♥ 你是否因为我未咨♥询♥其他成员
Two, are you upset that I helped Four
就帮四号♥取回了他的记忆而失望
retrieve his memories without consulting the rest of the crew?
我得承认一开始我有点惊讶
I'll admit I was a little surprised at first.
但事实是 这是他的记忆
But the truth is, they're his memories.
如果他想取回 那是他的选择
If he wants them back, that was his choice.
但你没有选择这么做
And yet, you chose not to do the same.
我担心我是不是又犯错了
I'm concerned I may have made another mistake.
好吧 和人打交道
Well, dealing with people
并不同于监控系统
isn't the same as monitoring systems.
有时候并不太容易知道该怎么做
Sometimes it's not so easy to know what to do.
如果他以朋友的身份
If he'd come to you,
来找你
as a friend,
你会做出同样的选择吗
would you have done the same thing?
会 当然
Yes. Of course.
好了
Very well.
- 你在这里干什么 - 吃东西
- What're you doing down here? - Just eating.
我知道 但为什么来这里
Yeah, I can see that. But why here?
通风口太窄了
The vents are too cramped.
我不想待在他周围
I don't want to be around him.
谁 四号♥吗
Who, Four?
实话实说
I'll be honest,
在我看来他没那么不同
he doesn't seem that different to me.
你没见过飞船将他们
You didn't see the way they were
打回原形时他们的样子
when the ship defaulted them back to their old selves.
我见过
I did,
我再也不想见到他们的那一面
and I never want to see that side of them again.
对 但这次不一样
Yeah, but this time it's different.
他没有失去新的记忆
He hasn't lost his new memories.
他知道我们是谁
He knows who we are
也知道我们一起经历的一切
and everything we've been through together.
我不确定这能有多大影响
I'm not sure that's gonna make a difference.
我来告诉你一些还没告诉过任何人的事
I'm gonna tell you something I haven't told anyone else.
原来的我 曾经的那个警♥察♥
The old me, the cop I used to be,
知道真♥相♥
knew the truth.
安德斯告诉了我
Anders told me.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表